Red State Shitting by the homeless

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Man defecates in Oklahoma grocery store freezer, ‘disgusted’ shopper makes messy discovery
:Excited5:

The incident is under investigation. Wright-Johnson said the grocery store’s corporate office offered her steaks for her troubles.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man defecates in Oklahoma grocery store freezer, ‘disgusted’ shopper makes messy discovery

The incident is under investigation. Wright-Johnson said the grocery store’s corporate office offered her steaks for her troubles.

LOL! One street shitter in Ok. negates tens of thousands in Cali! Cali resident quoted as stating "We are redeemed!" :WTF6:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LOL! One street shitter in Ok. negates tens of thousands in Cali! Cali resident quoted as stating "We are redeemed!" :WTF6:

Not street shitter, Loktard. He shit IN THE GROCERY STORE FREEZER.

I forget you're illiterate. It's not like the headline wasn't ginormous in the post. fuck

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I forget you're illiterate. It's not like the headline wasn't ginormous in the post. fuck
Hey dummy, street shitters go into stores and shit on the floor, even in your state.
PWN3D!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey dummy, street shitters go into stores and shit on the floor, even in your state.
PWN3D!

Still haven't had one climb into a freezer to shit. That's a whole other level of crazy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PWN3D!

Still haven't had one climb into a freezer to shit. That's a whole other level of crazy.
LOL! I'm sure we could dig around and find plenty worse.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PWN3D!

But you haven't. So, there's that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They dont understand that.

When it happens in a red state, it's a big deal. It's like fucking NORMAL in blue states.

No one says there isnt poverty or streets shitting or homelessness in red states.......there is just MUCH less of it.

Probably because conservatives do a lot of outreach and charity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

PWN3D!

But you haven't. So, there's that.
Wouldnt matter if I found someone shitting on a baby....which would be worse BTW. You defend your streetshitters to the death!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh look, lily found the one instance of public shitting available on the web right now which doesn't happen to be in the state of California

congratulations on such stellar research dear