Reinvigorate This Site

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The FT faggots need to be shitcanned.

Their self-appointed spokesman and wannabe internet celebrity, Mutantini, has been belching out thread after retarded thread and spamming the place with his trademark nonsense.

Maybe we should start a gofundme to raise the shekels to get FT back online, so that we can get rid of the painful fuckers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yo OP !
Whos'a dick did you suck for the passport that allows gutter snipes in general ??

'
I heard that if you like a bidet, you might be gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. '

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
It’s currently in the process. The owner seems to be headed in the right direction

It’s so refreshing not having every thread hijacked with politics.
100% truth

But….aren’t you supportive of all those xenophobic morons over at BC?

Maybe you should tell them that shit posters aren’t wanted here any more and that because they are shit posters maybe they should stay over at BC with the rest of the shit posters?

I’ve been here what, four days and wiped clean all the shit posters and have a trial for a fourth later on today. That’s progress.

The people have spoken. I do nothing but the bidding of the people, as this is the peoples forum.

(places hand on heart)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's actually BFs forum. Its definately NOT the "peoples forum". It belongs to BF. And BF banned a few people because he was done with the partisan shit flinging and spamming.

Prowler is gonna be the next shit poster. If Poofer realizes this thread was to slam him.

And why is Poofer STILL bitching about BC? Still? I thought "no one cares about BC"? And that there was enough talk of BC and "going forward" that forum of losers and shit posters would get no mention?

I would think the "xenophobes" are the ones who spew hate based entirely on the fact BCers are Asains. And I would be correct.

Js.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Continuing to ban members will not increase posting activity.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Prowler can post without hijacking every thread into politics.

He disgusts me but I vote that he stays.

what day you, Your Honor?

Prowler's a fucking tool, always has been since the C.O. days. He's stopped bleeting, "Lily the leaker this, Lily the leaker that."

He's a 60-year-old crusty senior, I doubt he has many good days left in him. Mother nature will take care of the rest.