Remember how they said Trump was fucking his daughter?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And now you have a president whose son is being investigated for a ton of serious shit (they have actual proof of his misdeeds, unlike Trump's collusion or any of the other 7846 scandals they invented) and on top that, is fucking his dead brother's wife.

I mean, talk about family values, uh?

Biden is destroying the economy forever, America will be SOLD to pay for the debt that now is soaring and for what? More money for lazy fucks and useless individuals. Infrastructure my ass.

Not to mention he'll forever change the demographics of the US, turning most of it into a 3rd world hellhole, will the influx of immigrants.

I've NEVER seen so many people here selling all they have and borrowing money to go to the US as I've been seeing these days.

I've asked people I know from Ecuador and Colombia, same thing there. Argentina is broke and they're also also sending tens of thousands there as we speak

A Biden that was elected with the help of a pandemic, created by a country that's hellbent on destroying America and dominating the world.

And liberals are applauding all that.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And now you have a president whose son is being investigated for a ton of serious shit (they have actual proof of his misdeeds, unlike Trump's collusion or any of the other 7846 scandals they invented) and on top that, is fucking his dead brother's wife.

Biden is destroying the economy forever, America will be SOLD to pay for the debt that now is soaring and for what? More money for lazy fucks and useless individuals. Infrastructure my ass.

Not to mention he'll forever change the demographics of the US, turning most of it into a 3rd world hellhole, will the influx of immigrants.

I've NEVER seen so many people here selling all they have and borrowing money to go to the US as I've been seeing these days.

I've asked people I know from Ecuador and Colombia, same thing there. Argentina is broke and they're also also sending tens of thousands there as we speak

A Biden that was elected with the help of a pandemic, created by a country that's hellbent on destroying America and dominating the world.

Some of what you say may be true.

And yet Trump is also to blame & could be seen as the author of his own misfortunes.
And that's a big reason he is no longer President.

Perhaps it's not entirely his fault, but he failed to garner a national effort to combat this pandemic.
Given Trump's performance, even Mike Pence would have done a better job at addressing it.

He was fighting with various governors, including Republican, on how to deal with it.
Even those in his own administration. Instead of uniting his country, he did his best to divide It.

In other countries such as Canada, the leaders of different parties worked together
At least in our country, they had a nationwide effort to fight a national and global crisis.

I could not understand why it was so difficult for Trump & the state governorsto get together to forumlate a national strategy to fight the Pandemic.

So while Biden certainly is not perfect, Trump is at least partly responsible for his own downfall.

Last edited:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
joe trudeau is an idiot and don't you dare deny it. When Trump shut down travel to and from china he was called a racist. Meanwhile trudope kept travel to china open for many many weeks afterward.
So how many canadians died of covid that should have been alive today if we closed to border too?

And trudope couldn't even get enough vaccines for us, the cunt had to go and beg other countries for vaccines.

So don't go bullshitting about how great our response to covid was because we are doing lousy.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
If I had been lucky enough to have had a Daughter, I only hope I could be the good kind of dad that frequently speaks openly of her as a sexual object and force countless cosmetic surgeries on her.

HUNTER BIDEN!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
joe trudeau is an idiot and don't you dare deny it. When Trump shut down travel to and from china he was called a racist. Meanwhile trudope kept travel to china open for many many weeks afterward.
So how many canadians died of covid that should have been alive today if we closed to border too?

And trudope couldn't even get enough vaccines for us, the cunt had to go and beg other countries for vaccines.

So don't go bullshitting about how great our response to covid was because we are doing lousy.

Well Ice/Sonny, tell you the truth, I'm not in any mad rush to get those vaccines. Are you?
AstraZeneca, Sputnik and even Pfizer have had questionable results.
People are still getting COVID after they've gotten vaccinated.
People who were vaccinated with AZ either got blood clots or have died aftewards.

I'm thinking that I'll hold off for a bit isince I'm not in any danger or under pressure to get baccinated.
I think where you live tho, it's worse. So...it just depends where you live and what your situation is.
At the same time, there's a lot of other promising treatments under development, which may work better and may end up displacing the ones currently in use.

Yes, Trudeau is certainly not perfect. His performancee has been uneven.

But Trudea aside, the Canadian Medical System has handled this crisis much better than some other countries, whose systems were previously rated much highter than ours.

The so called 'experts' said Italy, France & the Netherlands had superior medical systems to Canada, and yet look at th results

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Their infection rates are way worse. More people are getting sick and dying.
In this regard, I'd say other nations' medical systems that were also snubbed, deserve a bump up in the rankings, like New Zelaand and Australia, which have actually flattened the curve. I guess because their doctors didn't go to Oxford, Harvard, Yale or Stanford, nobody listens to them.

Even tho theiy did a better job at containing this Pandemic than their counterparts educated at 'superior' universities in Europe and North America which have suffered much higher death/infection rates.

Last edited:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
We ain't doing so good joe so stop trying to bullshit people.

Screenshot-2020-11-30-at-14.04.54-1024x758.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We ain't doing so good joe so stop trying to bullshit people.

Screenshot-2020-11-30-at-14.04.54-1024x758.png

...and yet we still did a better job than the USA. Not as good as others, but it's probably average(?)

And China's reported cases may be bullshit since they're a dictatorship and have already been accused of covering up their caseload.

You know there are several million fewer cell phone accounts in China since the pandemic began, right?
Something isn't right about the way they reported their stats.

China in particular, hasn't been covering up and lying.

The major diff between democracies and dictatorships like that, the democracies go out of their way to try to report every single case if they can, while the dictatorships like China cover them up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
More blood clot issues. People that take the vaccine are putting their lives at risk. Ludicrous to say the least. Liberals should all take the vaccine as our test subjects, so us refined people and walk tall with confidence when they finally get it right.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also, Ice, most Canada's caseload are overwhelmingly in ONtario and Quebec.

3/4?

So if it weren't for epicenters like Toronto or Montreal, Canada's rate would be a lot lower.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
More blood clot issues. People that take the vaccine are putting their lives at risk. Ludicrous to say the least. Liberals should all take the vaccine as our test subjects, so us refined people and walk tall with confidence when they finally get it right.

I think caution is the Key.

And how about non-COVID vaccines, which tho not a cure, might offer some protection against COVID?

Such as pneumonia, TB, MMR, meningitis and polio vaccines?

The doctor recommended pnemonia vaccine to me, so I got the shots.

But I'm wondering if other conventional vaccines might help before getting a covid shot, to offset the side effects ou've mentioned.

In other words,build/boost the body's immunity before taking 'the Big One'.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think caution is the Key.

And how about non-COVID vaccines, which tho not a cure, might offer some protection against COVID?

Such as pneumonia, TB, MMR, meningitis and polio vaccines?

The doctor recommended pnemonia vaccine to me, so I got the shots.

But I'm wondering if other conventional vaccines might help before getting a covid shot, to offset the side effects ou've mentioned.

In other words,build/boost the body's immunity before taking 'the Big One'.
I heard about that. I have a few of those shots from Africa. In South Africa at the moment, those with TB and AIDS are really getting knocked around.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3/4?

So if it weren't for epicenters like Toronto or Montreal, Canada's rate would be a lot lower.
Alberts's rate would be lower if I didn't see so many blue and white license plates here.

Hmmm, interesting.

So you think a lot of cases may be coming into Alberta from Ontario?

Tru, we don't have as many visitors/migrant workers from Ontario coming in like that.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

3/4?

Alberts's rate would be lower if I didn't see so many blue and white license plates here.

Hmmm, interesting.

Tru, we don't have as many visitors/migrant workers from Ontario coming in like that.
Don't you live in BC?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet Trump is also to blame & could be seen as the author of his own misfortunes.

Perhaps it's not entirely his fault, but he failed to garner a national effort to combat this pandemic.
Given Trump's performance, even Mike Pence would have done a better job at addressing it.

He was fighting with various governors, including Republican, on how to deal with it.
Even those in his own administration. Instead of uniting his country, he did his best to divide It.

In other countries such as Canada, the leaders of different parties worked together
At least in our country, they had a nationwide effort to fight a national and global crisis.

I could not understand why it was so difficult for Trump & the state governorsto get together to forumlate a national strategy to fight the Pandemic.

So while Biden certainly is not perfect, Trump is at least partly responsible for his own downfall.
fuck off josephine. ALL he said is true!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3/4?

Hmmm, interesting.

Don't you live in BC?

Yeah, but I don't think we get the kind of migrants from Ontario coming in like Alberta does.

Often, Albeerta gets migrant workers coming in large numbers to work in the oil fields.

If we have them, it's probably up north near Dawson Creek or Fort Saint John.

The ones who come to Vancouver are more likely White collar types.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I had been lucky enough to have had a Daughter, I only hope I could be the good kind of dad that frequently speaks openly of her as a sexual object and force countless cosmetic surgeries on her.

HUNTER BIDEN!
Thats "crack head bag man hunter biden" to you, faggit!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

3/4?

Hmmm, interesting.

Don't you live in BC?

Yeah, but I don't think we get the kind of migrants from Ontario coming in like Alberta does.

Often, Albeerta gets migrant workers coming in large numbers to work in the oil fields.

I'm talking about the blue and white plates from BC ..

Don't you even know what colour plates are on your car ya dumb cunt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I didn't deny that Biden is without flaws.

But if Trump lost or saw his support drop, he has at least partly himself to blame.

Even Republicans in your own party are saying that, Lokmeer.

Get with the program!

If they said, it then it must be true

eg - this guy is military vet and war hero:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But if Trump lost or saw his support drop, he has at least partly himself to blame.

Get with the program!

Trump didnt lose, you dumb cunt. His win was stolen in the middle of the night and it was caught on video.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3/4?

Hmmm, interesting.

Don't you live in BC?

I'm talking about the blue and white plates from BC ..

Don't you even know what colour plates are on your car ya dumb cunt.

There are different kinds, ya Fool!

Some BC plates are Green white and Blue.

Othrers ar Red White and Blue

Stilll others are blue and grey.

This is an Ontario Plate:

license-plate-ontario_166%20SUR%20LES%202%20SITES-1500x800.jpg

Do you see what colors they are? They are White AND Blue.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Get with the program!

Trump didnt lose, you dumb cunt. His win was stolen in the middle of the night and it was caught on video.

Well, tell that Wisconsin Republican Congressman in the video that.

and BTW, he went to War while ou stayed home, Lokmeer.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference between fucking your dead brother's wife and fucking your daughter. You know, it used to be considered honorable for a man to marry his brother's widow. And it certainly isn't akin to raping a child.

PS, Biden sucks.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
joe I think you are an alt.. that's right I don't think you are who you claim to be.. Why you ask?

because no one and I mean no one can be as fucking stupid as you portray.

You are just putting on an act to see if you can rile us up but the jig is up. lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference between fucking your dead brother's wife and fucking your daughter. You know, it used to be considered honorable for a man to marry his brother's widow. And it certainly isn't akin to raping a child.

PS, Biden sucks.
No normal human being suspects Trump fucked his daughter. All you women who get banged by their daddies are barely functional. Kinda like that dingbat liar Bawlzy Fraud.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Liberals are a seedy lot. Always perving on young people and doing dodgy shit. I think liberals need a bullet in the head. Good riddance.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
joe I think you are an alt.. that's right I don't think you are who you claim to be.. Why you ask?

You are just putting on an act to see if you can rile us up but the jig is up. lol

Well you got the colors of the provncial license plates wrong.

Myabe you oughta get your eyes checked.

They haven't had blue and white license plates from BC for 30 years.

That's Ontario colors now.

Maybe you've mistaken where those plates are from.

Losing yer marbles mah man?

At least get your eyes checked.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Well you got the colors of the provncial license plates wrong.

Myabe you oughta get your eyes checked.

They haven't had blue and white license plates from BC for 30 years.

That's Ontario colors now.

Maybe you've mistaken where those plates are from.

Losing yer marbles mah man?

At least get your eyes checked.

Yeah whatever you say Yousef. lololololol

R2c52b78239a6d20ad4757fb7ce54a9e8