Remember the good old days when us Cons could highlight all the good things our POTUS was doing for the country

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Don't see none of those threads coming out of the liberal vermin filth around here

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'll bet even Levon secretly wishes Trump was still our President when he goes to the gas station to fill up his old F-150 down there in southern Illinois -- er, I mean his new Audi out there on the west coast.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'll bet even Levon secretly wishes Trump was still our President when he goes to the gas station to fill up his old F-150 down there in southern Illinois -- er, I mean his new Audi out there on the west coast.
You think the noseless monster actually leaves the house?

I don't

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You think the noseless monster actually leaves the house?

I don't

He has to run down to the Casey's to get some donuts, beer and gas now and then.

Oh, and those American Spirit™ expensive cigarettes. It's a special tobacco enterprise run by injuns, so he can feel better about himself when he smokes a cig that puts a penny in an injun's pocket instead of some evil racist white guy's.