Remember when libs were mocking the alledged "dont say gay" bill?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just remember that it was because they SUPPORT educators teaching small CHILDREN in KINDERGARTEN about sexuality

which has no business in a classroom at all.

seriously, why do libs have such a fascination with exploiting children sexually?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just imagine how fucked the next generation will be because of the latest liberal indoctrination!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

libtards groom children to be sexual degenerates.

In the radical city of Austin, TX, an elementary school recently held a pride parade through the halls of the school building as a part of their pride week, which also features “community circles” of discussion where students were told to keep the conversation had within the classroom, reports Libs of TikTok.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Students were illegally asked to agree to keep the conversations had within these “pride” circles within the classroom. “Respect privacy: ‘What we say in this room stays in this room,’” guidance initially read. It was reportedly later changed to read “Respect privacy: ‘What we say in this room stays in this room.’ (Teacher will explain it is ok to share with parents or adults they trust outside the community circle.)”

Of course this is exactly like a molester telling their victim "dont tell mommy or daddy!" "Its our secret!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just remember that it was because they SUPPORT educators teaching small CHILDREN in KINDERGARTEN about sexuality

which has no business in a classroom at all.

seriously, why do libs have such a fascination with exploiting children sexually?

Listen to this podcast series. He goes into all of it.

His sources are all the same "left wing academia" behind CRT and this teaching kids sexuality and political/sexual PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. It's really a good break down.

All the gaslighting is part of it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Students were illegally asked to agree to keep the conversations had within these “pride” circles within the classroom. “Respect privacy: ‘What we say in this room stays in this room,’” guidance initially read. It was reportedly later changed to read “Respect privacy: ‘What we say in this room stays in this room.’ (Teacher will explain it is ok to share with parents or adults they trust outside the community circle.)”

Of course this is exactly like a molester telling their victim "dont tell mommy or daddy!" "Its our secret!"

Yep.

Its justified by the whole "abusive parents" narrative that they need to teach and "protect" children. It's so fucked up. Its actual blatant PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

I got my first two through the public school system without too much bullshit but my youngest will NEVER go to public school. Even her older sisters are in full support of keeping Squish out of schools saying it's horrible, stressful, depressing to be stuck in institutionalized learning. They both absolutely hate it. I used to think "well everyone hates school but it's just part of life" but I've a complete 180 in that thinking.

Kids are not even taught basics on living in the world.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course liberals will always defend and deflect for their pet liberal causes. What a bunch of sick child rape apologists!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
(Teacher will explain it is ok to share with parents or adults they trust outside the community circle.)”

Confused gabacho pendejo? How, you posted it, come mierda?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
(Teacher will explain it is ok to share with parents or adults they trust outside the community circle.)”

Stupid ass:

‘What we say in this room stays in this room,’” guidance initially read.

Now shut your stupid assed pie hole!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Is flaming ok up on these boards now?

@Bastard Factory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course liberals will always defend and deflect for their pet liberal causes. What a bunch of sick child rape apologists!

If Republicans were doing this shit I would turn on them over it. If they were rioting like BLM? I would turn on them.

Normal and healthy people have limits and boundaries. These people have NONE. Theyll support anything so long as its left.

It's not normal to hate others so much youd support predators and liars.

And the anti Constitution shit. They hate individual rights and liberties.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why do Registered Democrats want to indoctrinate children in kindergarten with sexual perversion?

Political PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. They say they want to "normal sex" and some bullshit about how sex shouldnt be something to "fear and shame".

Its fucking stupid, ignorant and perverted.