Remember Libs, if a Trumplican darkens your doorstep, wave a gun at them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a matter of time before we have to kill you all. Best stay in your own lane with your fukin dildo collection, faggit! GO MTG! WOOT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Good thing we dont tresspass on peoples property and have absolutely no problem with someone whipping out a gun.

Fucking nbc. More corporate mewling.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210806-121238-Photos.jpg

NBC.. totally on our side.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It can't be that the peace-loving, non-racist, sweet as a dove CONs could be intimating some sort of violent response to Biden's visit. They would never do anything like that. Ask PK Dove.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a matter of time before we have to kill you all. Best stay in your own lane with your fukin dildo collection, faggit! GO MTG! WOOT!
My gun is throbbing manfully right now!
When you wave that meat stick, expect a .308 in return.
Don't worry about me sweet pea, I'd drag your corpse inside the door and help you fire a round through my wall....so it's nice and clean castle doctrine shit...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Don't worry about me sweet pea, I'd drag your corpse inside the door and help you fire a round through my wall....so it's nice and clean castle doctrine shit...
Are you like... kinda mad right now?

You're looking really damp, princess

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You look short and stubby, is that a JC Pennny's Suit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you look mad, gay and frail, fagboi

you wouldn't happened to have been sailor would you?

lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! More like you'd trip over that prolapsed asshole you got in the Gavy!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LOL! More like you'd trip over that prolapsed asshole you got in the Gavy!!!

"Gavy" :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210806-121238-Photos.jpg

NBC.. totally on our side.
Sure cry your eyes out about NBC, those are the actual words spoken my Marjie Sasquatch Feet, so put that in your bong and smoke it.

I'm not "crying my eyes out". I'm pointing out a shit source that cant be trusted.

People who consume this marketed corporate garbage have been crying their eyes out and hating their own neighbors, family members, et.

I DO think it's sad how eagerly people gobble this up and are willing to be manipulated.

I bet if you went to the actual sources these propaganda pieces use to inflame readers.....you would probably start catching on.

You SHOULD be way more concerned about a door to door government vaccination campaign where citizens will be asked private medical questions and taking personal info.....than you are about Americans talking about their rights.

It's sad that you've effectively been turned against citizens and become a corporate media establishment shill.

You should read up on the psychology of genocide and authoritarianism. Unless I'm right about wondering if there is something seriously wrong with your ability to think and interact with information.

There is nothing damning about what she said. You are getting it through a pro establishment lense. This article WANTS you to see this as some reason to hate her and the people who she was speaking to. But nothing actually happened here that it is news worthy. Such is corporate media. You are being marketed to by liars who do not care one single bit about America.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It can't be that the peace-loving, non-racist, sweet as a dove CONs could be intimating some sort of violent response to Biden's visit. They would never do anything like that. Ask PK Dove.

First off I'm not a racist. And unless you plan to consistently call out racism it just causes eyerolls at this point. You guys call everyone racist. And Admin here feels entitled to call black people who dont support the left "race traitors".....which is the most genuinely racist shit I've seen here outside of Oaks racism.

You are actively choosing to twist things I've said because none of you ever own your actions, ever. You guys constantly blame everyone else. One of you could punch someone in the face, and when that person pounds the fuck out you back....you would all call him a violent hypocrite. Based on the fact he hit back, so he cant complain about getting him.

Do even know what gaslighting IS? Because when you guys are insulting and trashing people and accusing them of being just as bad because they trashed you back....that is the definition of gaslighting.

Just own the fact you guys prefer partisan shit slinging to civil discourse. All these excuses and blame shifting attempts are weak AF.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Is this thread about racism? That's always fun. What are the progs being racist about now?

No, silly. It's about how much Strapon thirsts for Admin's cock and simply cannot stop posting about it.
Please stay on topic madam.

Oh, so I can't respond to other people's off-topic comments?

Nah. Fuck off. Talk to the instigators, not me. Thanks.
Comment all you want. Your the one always droning on about staying on topic.
So...you can fukoff

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this thread about racism? That's always fun. What are the progs being racist about now?

No, silly. It's about how much Strapon thirsts for Admin's cock and simply cannot stop posting about it.

So...you can fukoff

Link?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

So...you can fukoff

Link?
I'll never show you my sausage.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
T

So...you can fukoff

Link?
Thank Goddess.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you look mad, gay and frail, fagboi

you wouldn't happened to have been sailor would you?

lmao

Sad, you could reach the minimum height requirement Stubby. Story of your life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So...you can fukoff

Link?

Really LB. It’s probably short

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So...you can fukoff

Link?

little-smokies-smoked-sausage2%252C-d-%252Cpng.png

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So...you can fukoff

Link?

Little Smokies. Stubby size

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So...you can fukoff

Link?

You and seamolester having trouble getting access to children so you're settling, ehh?