OP
OP
Succubus

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Yup. This is only the beginning.

Fuck the rest of us tho

I think I'm gonna ask for reparations due to my Irish ancestors being some of the first slaves in America. Roflmmfao. Boo hoo. This shit pisses me off so bad. White people were slaves, too. Fucking native Americans were treated WORSE than slaves. You don't see them crying about it. Now the new thing is "stop Asian hate". It's fucking stupid. All of it. I swear this isn't the America it used to be. I wanna move to Canada.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If they are gonna do it.... and they shouldnt.... it should ONLY be those who came from slaves.

Not every black American is a descendant of slaves.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The economical divide in Evanston is ridiculous. There really is no middle class. It's more upper class white and ppl scraping by on government handouts.

This is the trustees way of saying "hey, were sorry your black, but to make up for it were gonna tax them weed stores you ppl like so much and throw a 3% tax on liquor so you animals have to pay a little more for your 40oz's".

This is so racist it's funny. But the trustees, as in every soft suburb, run the show and if this makes them feel like they're doing the lord's work so be it. It isn't gonna stop.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Equality

The closer we get to it, the further away it becomes. I love it! Focusing on unsolvable problems apparently diverts people's attention away from trying to solve the big ones we're currently in the process of making.

That's right - we did NOT create inequality, nature did. We can't "fix" naturally occurring phenomenons because that's what we all are in the first fucking place.

Kikes, cunts, faggots and brown folks can slam their collective faces into the permanent invisible wall that is white male superiority for as long and hard as my cock gets when I stop to point and laugh at them for it.

Finally, it's obvious that there are a few Kunta Kevins running around the slums of Chicago. The great news is that all the niggers there are getting some free money to spend on curb corners and shitty titty bars. The bad news is they don't tip, so KM will unfortunately be serving his baby's mommas up about as little money as they got from his measly stimmy check...

SSS
- Are any of them named Toby?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
TLDR,

07vsopvqpxc11.jpg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
f4905b90aed016a62b9ec8bfc5e2440a877c23fe.jpeg

"One of my oldest mates from my Marine Core Seal Days, even though I felt confused when I found out years later that, Seyi Obakin's name did not as a matter of fact translate to normal as 'Lawn Jockey' " Says the totally not racist Prince

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has any of the white right leaners on this board pulled out the "I cant be racist I have a black friend" card like that or this just another one of Admins propaganda induced cognitive abortions?

Is this a preemptive attempt to dismiss/discredit anyone who knows black people who dislike the woke whites thing?

I'm just trying to figure out the motive for that stupid ass meme.

Of course everyone knows the woke whites are the voice of all minorities. Especailly the ones that disagree with them because clearly black people are too oppressed to speak or even get on the internet.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
eople.com/sports/new-england-patriots-justin-herron-hailed-hero-after-rescuing-woman-alleged-sexual-assault/

Yay Black people ...