Site Supporter
tenor.gif

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If they are gonna do it.... and they shouldnt.... it should ONLY be those who came from slaves.

Not every black American is a descendant of slaves.

Most are mixed race...and ACTUAL Africans hate them .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wasn’t Illinois where you used to live? Id guess you be arrested if you returned. Who’d miss ya, Frank?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Wasn’t Illinois where you used to live? Id guess you be arrested if you returned. Who’d miss ya, Frank?

You're fishing, FleeMajor..

But let's talk about YOU...

A blue collar tradie that fled California when the house prices and economy was severely depressed in the 2000's... you made shit wages, were aging rapidly, and your body was giving out.

So you sold up for a pittance and fled to a third world country while collecting a Social Security check but not reporting a handyman barter service you've been supplying to your neighbours...

You're scared shitless that although you make below the threshold on paper, Costa Rica is fast becoming an electronic trail, you're frail, and if the IRS ever gets wind of your set up and how long it has gone on for, you'll die in through extradition and a handful of years getting buggered up your ancient arse.

I smell your fear, old man... lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As always you wish you were me. Like all of the phony penises you keep trying out. You spend all your money on cigs, and feed Frank and your 5 kids freeze dried shit. Such an awesome existence

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

As always you wish you were me. Like all of the phony penises you keep trying out. You spend all your money on cigs, and feed Frank and your 5 kids freeze dried shit. Such an awesome existence

I wish I was twice my age and languishing in a veritable third world shit hole?

:facepalm:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish I was twice my age and languishing in a veritable third world shit hole?

:facepalm:

I don’t use cigs. Nor is there a black spot on my left lung. You know my exis and my lifestyle. It’s nothing like Cigarettebuttville, and your outdoor shitter. How anyone can live like you is beyond most.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stop. Why? Unreal to me how anyone can live like you. May we call it pathetic? Sad you were t able to get bailout $$, like most Gringos.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
eople.com/sports/new-england-patriots-justin-herron-hailed-hero-after-rescuing-woman-alleged-sexual-assault/

Yay Black people ...
Great to see someone coming to the rescue of a fellow human being. Thank God there are still people willing to intervene.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
eople.com/sports/new-england-patriots-justin-herron-hailed-hero-after-rescuing-woman-alleged-sexual-assault/

Yay Black people ...
Great to see someone coming to the rescue of a fellow human being. Thank God there are still people willing to intervene.
I saved a cashier once who was getting robbed ..he hit her pretty hard pissed me off .