Replacement Theory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is fact racist?

Sometimes. Did you ever read The Bell Curve?

No.

Why are facts racist? Aren't facts simply facts?

Because sometimes they hurt the little feelers of inferior BIPOCs.

Only minorities have butthurt? Coming from people that want to have a civil war because of blacks in advertising and movies? Check Blazor out on his outrage over that.

Yes, in commercials and movies, black men and white women *gasp* are frolicking...

That's quite a tangent. But now you mention it, why does almost every commercial display an interracial couple? It's almost as if they're trying to sell us something other than what the product might be.

It's a very related tangent. Could it be that you're not the target demographic? Aren't you aware that the fastest demographic is Americans of mixed "race"? I would think that you would be aware that the target demo for most business if people between 19-54 or so...they are very racially mixed group.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is fact racist?

No.

Only minorities have butthurt? Coming from people that want to have a civil war because of blacks in advertising and movies? Check Blazor out on his outrage over that.

Yes, in commercials and movies, black men and white women *gasp* are frolicking...

That's quite a tangent. But now you mention it, why does almost every commercial display an interracial couple? It's almost as if they're trying to sell us something other than what the product might be.

It's a very related tangent. Could it be that you're not the target demographic? Aren't you aware that the fastest demographic is Americans of mixed "race"? I would think that you would be aware that the target demo for most business if people between 19-54 or so...they are very racially mixed group.

Why is it always about race with you people?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Is fact racist?

No.

You know, it occurs to me as a casual observer, that your objection is not objective, but actually based on the fact of your whiteness.
So you know - who's it about race to?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is fact racist?

No.

You make a post about "inferior BIPOCs", you racist fuck, and you tell me it's all about race with us?

You're funny. :LOL3::LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You know, it occurs to me as a casual observer, that your objection is not objective, but actually based on the fact of your whiteness.

Must be my white fragility showing. Sometimes I almost feel that I crave affirmation for my whiteness and a general acknowledgment of all that my forebears have given to the world.

You make a post about "inferior BIPOCs", you racist fuck, and you tell me it's all about race with us?

I'm sorry. I like to use accurate descriptors like President Trump once did when he described inferior third world places as shithole countries.

I guess the truth CAN be racist, huh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Must be my white fragility showing. Sometimes I almost feel that I crave affirmation for my whiteness and a general acknowledgment of all that my forebears have given to the world.

I'm sorry. I like to use accurate descriptors like President Trump once did when he described inferior third world places as shithole countries.

That's not a fact, that's opinion. You are not smart enough to differentiate though. That is no longer surprising. I don't know if you're experiencing cognitive decline, your emotional bandwidth has shrunken, or what's happening to you, but you didn't used to be hateful.

You weren't so hateful in the past. At least I remember you differently.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

That's not a fact, that's opinion. You are not smart enough to differentiate though. That is no longer surprising. I don't know if you're experiencing cognitive decline, your emotional bandwidth has shrunken, or what's happening to you, but you didn't used to be hateful.

I guess the last four years of hate you people have spewed toward the half of America you hate has had an effect.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do you take credit for the work of all whites that have created and invented? What have you, personally, contributed?

Because they're my racial kin. It's like being on a team and sticking together, united we stand, divided we fall.

White unity is something which our enemies hate and have been working tirelessly to dismantle for centuries. They know that aslong as it exists, they are powerless, but by undermining white homogeneity, they have a chance to eventually overwhelm us.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you take credit for the work of all whites that have created and invented? What have you, personally, contributed?

Because they're my racial kin. It's like being on a team and sticking together, united we stand, divided we fall.

White unity is something which our enemies hate and have been working tirelessly to dismantle for centuries. They know that aslong as it exists, they are powerless, but by undermining white homogeneity, they have a chance to eventually overwhelm us.

translation: My do nothing ass wants to take credit for the things other people have done so I feel better about myself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I guess the last four years of hate you people have spewed toward the half of America you hate has had an effect.

Take responsibility for your own emotional condition. I am not to blame, nor is any one individual on this forum.

In short, grow up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

translation: My do nothing ass wants to take credit for the things other people have done so I feel better about myself.

Translation: My fat ass is sore about being inferior.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Take responsibility for your own emotional condition. I am not to blame, nor is any one individual on this forum.

In short, grow up.

My emotional condition? I'm not the one with a history of leaving the internets forever in fits of pique.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not inferior, sorry loser that doesn't even have a profession yet at 40 years old.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In short, grow up.

My emotional condition? I'm not the one with a history of leaving the internets forever in fits of pique.

Yes, you blame others for your hatefulness. At least I have a conscience motherfucker.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

In short, grow up.

Yes, you blame others for your hatefulness. At least I have a conscience motherfucker.

We've been over this. All the hate comes from you people, not we normal wholesome and good Americans who aren't insane Registered Democrats.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm not inferior, sorry loser that doesn't even have a profession yet at 40 years old.

Oh ok, so now you're mad and hurling baseless insults.

See, this is what happens when you angrily lash out without fully knowing what you're talking about.

Nevermind, by all means carry on...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

See, this is what happens when you angrily lash out without fully knowing what you're talking about.

No, they're not baseless. Thrall me with your accomplishments.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're right, I can't compete.... I've only ever been able to drunkenly scoff down 2 Mcdonalds double cheeseburgers at once.

Any more and my stomach would burst.

Gawd knows how you do it, although having multiple stomachs likely helps...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Lotus suffering from early alzheimers? I've touched on this subject numerous times in the past and provided evidence which illustates how Whites are being intentionally displaced in the US and Europe through state-endorsed mass immigration.

Christ, as recent as the other day I recall her trying to argue that the phenomenon is natural and can't be helped. :facepalm:

You think I have Alzheimer's because you are a complete moron and think you've supported your paranoia with "evidence"?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your president spewed hate for four years and you people applauded him. Don't whinge about real Americans as if they've done something to YOU poor fuckers.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Your president spewed hate for four years and you people applauded him. Don't whinge about real Americans as if they've done something to YOU poor fuckers.

Ahhh. Here's a perfect opportunity to yet again ask one of the question you people never seem to answer ... Please give me examples of this "hate" you claim Donald Trump spewed for four years? Not citations of Leftist hate sites, but actual quotes from the man himself that you claim is the spewing of hate?

I already know you won't post anything other than yet another Orange Man Bad diatribe with no substance other than your hate.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

still bitching about america cuz life in portugal not cutting it?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u moved out of the US so u could whine from a foreign country lmao

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're right, I can't compete.... I've only ever been able to drunkenly scoff down 2 Mcdonalds double cheeseburgers at once.

Any more and my stomach would burst.

Gawd knows how you do it, although having multiple stomachs likely helps...

You can't compete with minorities, your fellow whites leave you in the dust. All you have is high school insults. Yay, you. Take that to the bank and deposit it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldn't all Americans be aghast at all the gun shootings in this country though? I don't think we do anything to address this problem.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldn't all Americans be aghast at all the gun shootings in this country though? I don't think we do anything to address this problem.
i dont like how the media only really pushes it when someone white is behind the trigger, they have an agenda

black on black shootings? shhh, nvm those daily stats

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

i dont like how the media only really pushes it when someone white is behind the trigger, they have an agenda

black people killing each other is most often over drugs and gang activity

they're not going to supermarkets or schools, where you and I may be, to shoot people up

I am betting if the average person isn't out scoring drugs or slumming in the wrong neighborhood, we're not going to get caught up in the gang/drug violence

But for those random shootings, we can be anywhere and get killed...that is why the media focuses on it. It's unpredictable and they are in the "news business". Scary shit gets viewers and that gets them advertisers.

It isn't hard to see how the news is driven.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

they're not going to supermarkets or schools, where you and I may be, to shoot people up

I am betting if the average person isn't out scoring drugs or slumming in the wrong neighborhood, we're not going to get caught up in the gang/drug violence

But for those random shootings, we can be anywhere and get killed...that is why the media focuses on it. It's unpredictable and they are in the "news business". Scary shit gets viewers and that gets them advertisers.

a life lost is a life lost, the body count shouldnt matter. yet it does

300 kids shot nationwide, 14 shot in one event

the 14 is newsworthy, the rest get no mention

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

a life lost is a life lost, the body count shouldnt matter. yet it does

300 kids shot nationwide, 14 shot in one event

the 14 is newsworthy, the rest get no mention

It's not only the body count, ffs. It's the randomness of the event + the body count.

Over the last decade or so we people killed at concerts, cinemas, schools, it can be anywhere. That scares people.