Replacement Theory

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that more than 6 in 10 Donald Trump voters (61%) agree that “a group of people in this country are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants and people of color who share their political views” — a core tenet of the false conspiracy theory known as the “great replacement.”

Less than a quarter of Trump voters (22%) disagree with that statement.

So-called replacement theory has been covered extensively in the days following the May 14 murder spree carried out by a white supremacist at a Buffalo, N.Y., grocery store. The suspect, an adherent
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, shot and killed 10 Black shoppers in the attack.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It figures that an idiot fucking con would think black Americans are part of this replacement bullshit, when the vast majority of black Americans are descendents of people brought to the US 200+ years ago by greedy, lazy fucking CONs. And most black Americans are liberals because CONs fuck them over legally, over and over and over.

The stupidity is mind boggling.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its pretty obvious you people are flooding the country with immigrants who DGAF about the CONstitution, Bill of Rights, or anything else that made our way of life. That affects ALL Americans.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We've already been discussing this Lotty, catch up lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that more than 6 in 10 Donald Trump voters (61%) agree that “a group of people in this country are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants and people of color who share their political views” — a core tenet of the false conspiracy theory known as the “great replacement.”

Less than a quarter of Trump voters (22%) disagree with that statement.

So-called replacement theory has been covered extensively in the days following the May 14 murder spree carried out by a white supremacist at a Buffalo, N.Y., grocery store. The suspect, an adherent
, shot and killed 10 Black shoppers in the attack.

It's hard to believe they think they're being replaced because of demographics that were predicted in the late 80's or early 90's. I think Time had a cover predicting this in 1990.

They're flipping out about what was predicted 32 years ago.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is Lotus suffering from early alzheimers? I've touched on this subject numerous times in the past and provided evidence which illustates how Whites are being intentionally displaced in the US and Europe through state-endorsed mass immigration.

Christ, as recent as the other day I recall her trying to argue that the phenomenon is natural and can't be helped. :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Lotus suffering from early alzheimers? I've touched on this subject numerous times in the past and provided evidence which illustates how Whites are being intentionally displaced in the US and Europe through state-endorsed mass immigration.

Christ, as recent as the other day I recall her trying to argue that the phenomenon is natural and can't be helped. :facepalm:

I guess you don't like that the US stopped only allowing mass immigration from Europe up until as recently as the 1960s. It was a racist policy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's funny how the Left has been celebrating the "Browning of America" for literally decades, but now all of a sudden "The Great Demographic Replacement Theory" is a right wing con conspiracy.

I mean seriously! Why do you think a Leftie Prog white girl from Texas like Lily pretends to be a "BIPOC?" Her large globular ass is probably whiter than me, but she gets special proggie points by calling herself a latina.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny how the Left has been celebrating the "Browning of America" for literally decades, but now all of a sudden "The Great Demographic Replacement Theory" is a right wing con conspiracy.

I mean seriously! Why do you think a Leftie Prog white girl from Texas like Lily pretends to be a "BIPOC?" Her large globular ass is probably whiter than me, but she gets special proggie points by calling herself a latina.

Who is celebrating? It is what it is, American democracy isn't about color is it? Or so you people say...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I guess you don't like that the US stopped only allowing mass immigration from Europe up until as recently as the 1960s. It was a racist policy.

Of course I don't. This is when the rot started to set in, the 1965 Hart Celler act was pushed by the Joo-sual suspects and they knew exactly what the eventual outcome would be.

Believe me, there's good reason why White Nationalists hate Jews, the hostility isn't undeserved by any means.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course I don't. This is when the rot started to set in, the 1965 Hart Celler act was pushed by the Joo-sual suspects and they knew exactly what the eventual outcome would be.

Believe me, there's good reason why White Nationalists hate Jews, the hostility isn't undeserved by any means.

This was a brown continent. If we use your way of seeing the world, it's Europeans that don't belong.

The US isn't a white country.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Who is celebrating? It is what it is, American democracy isn't about color is it? Or so you people say...

Oh, you disremember the celebratory tone of literally hundreds of main stream news pieces over the last few decades informing America that soon evil white people will be a minority and then racial justice would prevail?

You missed all that?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

This was a brown continent. If we use your way of seeing the world, it's Europeans that don't belong.

Oh, that's not racist at all.

The hypocrisy, of course, is that you are not brown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whites made it what it is today. Without them, it would still be a desert wasteland.

Without free labor by blacks it wouldn't have been possible either. The Chinese contributed to the railroads. Everyone has contributed to this nation.

Do you think it's an accident the most diverse country in the world is the last Superpower? Even the UK was so powerful because of it's diverse colonies. Stop thinking you did it on your own.

You didn't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, that's not racist at all.

The hypocrisy, of course, is that you are not brown.

Is fact racist?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Replacement theory is real.
. I've been onto this since about 1979

What it is
. is:
The replacement of American workers with immigrant workers
. cheaper labor.
It has been promoted, no surprise
. by the likes of Libertarians and Cato Inst,
and other radical economic conservatives to whom only profit and controlling labor costs matter.

.That's what it's about all bullshit aside.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Whites made it what it is today. Without them, it would still be a desert wasteland.

Without free labor by blacks it wouldn't have been possible either. The Chinese contributed to the railroads. Everyone has contributed to this nation.

Regardless, Whites created it and were the pioneers behind the vision. Labourers are a necessity when a nation's infrastructure is being built.

These poor oppressed blacks you mention likely lived longer and had a better life than they would have back home in Africa, given how much of a primitive shithole the country has always been.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Regardless, Whites created it and were the pioneers behind the vision. Labourers are a necessity when a nation's infrastructure is being built.

These poor oppressed blacks you mention likely lived longer and had a better life than they would have back home in Africa, given how much of a primitive shithole it's always been.

No, they did not. EVERYONE created it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is fact racist?

Sometimes. Did you ever read The Bell Curve?

No.

Why are facts racist? Aren't facts simply facts?

Because sometimes they hurt the little feelers of inferior BIPOCs.

Only minorities have butthurt? Coming from people that want to have a civil war because of blacks in advertising and movies? Check Blazor out on his outrage over that.

Yes, in commercials and movies, black men and white women *gasp* are frolicking...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Is fact racist?

Sometimes. Did you ever read The Bell Curve?

No.

Why are facts racist? Aren't facts simply facts?

Because sometimes they hurt the little feelers of inferior BIPOCs.

Only minorities have butthurt? Coming from people that want to have a civil war because of blacks in advertising and movies? Check Blazor out on his outrage over that.

Yes, in commercials and movies, black men and white women *gasp* are frolicking...

That's quite a tangent. But now you mention it, why does almost every commercial display an interracial couple? It's almost as if they're trying to sell us something other than what the product might be.