Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's the difference between a fairy tale and a myth.
So is voter fraud swinging the 2020 election fairytale of myth?
.Name one person whose FAKE vote turned the election?

Well, there aren't any. We all know that, and yet many many red states are changing their voting laws and procedures in the absence of any evidence of need to do so. Why?
Sorry dickhead, there are all kinds of affidavits signed testifying that fake ballots were trucked in.
The heck, you say....
All kinds? How many kinds?
Could you give the names of the individuals who falsified those affidavits?
..and explain why they have not been presented in court?
Yea, yea, yea. You saw all the links I've posted multiple times. Not a single one of you libtards so much as lifted a finger to imprison or persecute any of these supposed "perjurers".
Now, when the space ship brought all of the fake ballots in the middle of the night who did the Aliens give them to? Was it big intimidating black men wearing BLM t-shirts?
If you ever needed a first hand accounting of the irreparable damage airplane glue does to the human brain
Is that what was going on when you met Jesus?
No, that is what was going on when I read holiday's spastic drivel
Holliday's post made you sniff glue?
Did you see the way it stopped abruptly w/o any concluding punctuation - like a period or something.
It's like Bigly's brain just froze or forgot what it was doing, or the glue hit critical mass and BOOOOOF!
Thank Dog his ER has a low wait time.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well, there aren't any. We all know that, and yet many many red states are changing their voting laws and procedures in the absence of any evidence of need to do so. Why?
Sorry dickhead, there are all kinds of affidavits signed testifying that fake ballots were trucked in.
The heck, you say....
Yea, yea, yea. You saw all the links I've posted multiple times. Not a single one of you libtards so much as lifted a finger to imprison or persecute any of these supposed "perjurers".
Now, when the space ship brought all of the fake ballots in the middle of the night who did the Aliens give them to? Was it big intimidating black men wearing BLM t-shirts?
If you ever needed a first hand accounting of the irreparable damage airplane glue does to the human brain
Did you see the way it stopped abruptly w/o any concluding punctuation - like a period or something.
It's like Bigly's brain just froze or forgot what it was doing, or the glue hit critical mass and BOOOOOF!

So how exactly did you deal with all those skivvies skid marks down in the boat laundry? Was there a special kind of super military bleach or something? I imagine there were a lot of stubborn shit stains from all those hunky sailors, huh?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The heck, you say....
Hey, did you ever notice how conservatives here are too stupid to realize that discussion of voter suppression laws and/then of FAKE claims of the stole ahlecshun is not a non sequitur?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....

So how exactly did you deal with all those skivvies skid marks down in the boat laundry? Was there a special kind of super military bleach or something? I imagine there were a lot of stubborn shit stains from all those hunky sailors, huh?
Did you not get the new Politics/News forum rules memo? Your sophomoric shenanigans don't belong here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
wait -- I thought this thread was about no one knowing slavery ever happened until the CRT hate cult arrived

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The heck, you say....

Did you not get the new Politics/News forum rules memo? Your sophomoric shenanigans don't belong here.

What shenanigans? I was just asking an honest side question regarding the proper military way to get shit stains out of your skivvies. I figured it was something you know a lot about so I thought I'd ask. Geesh!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The heck, you say....

I had to go all gazpacho on one of them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The heck, you say....
You have never once posted anything whatsoever resembling "proof"
I have dozens of times.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The heck, you say....
Hey, did you ever notice how conservatives here are too stupid to realize that discussion of voter suppression laws and/then of FAKE claims of the stole ahlecshun is not a non sequitur?
They arent fake tho.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The heck, you say....

...but the way I see it is this:
Threads have a founding idea presented by the thread starter, and as in a natural conversation it evolves
(not that evolution is a verified fact) through a series of modifications. It's like a hike, the way I do it, you start on a marked trail, you see something over there so you leave the trail and wander over to that place and maybe see something else of interest a ways in another direction, then maybe you cross back to the trail for a time etc. I personally have no issue with side discussion if it comes as part of the natural flow of discussion - they can even be more interesting than the original topic.
..Then there is thread jacking. Now where I have posted in the past that has always been a part of the game, and so long as it's a artful effort then it's all part of the entertainment, and that means an actual topic of discussion, not a playground bully making unfounded accusations about, or direct attacks on another poster for the 10,000th time, or a spambot troll farm parrot/psychotic broken record making some version of the same post they make multiple times every day.
. In any case - with regard to the Bigly Rule which BF alleges to have instituted, I think it should actually be left in the hands of the thread starter to make the call on actionable violations, to be reviewed by a responsible arbiter (obviously here I mean to exclude the mods).
. Let me offer an example of a non-actionable comment. Let's say that a poster calls another poster, as part of an exchange, a fucking retard, then substantiates that evaluation with verifiable information within that same post. No harm no fowl as they say in the sports world.......and, I feel quite certain that the site's proprietor is quite happy that there are retards here, since if there weren't there would be no more than 5 or 6 of us posting. I mean, this place is widely known as the thBadTardFactory for good reason. So no, a single such comment is hardly actionable, but repeated to the same poster 10, 15, 20 times a day to the disruption of thread after thread(?) - actionable.

. So that's my proposal - that it be the thread starter who lodges the objection.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

The heck, you say....

...but the way I see it is this:
Threads have a founding idea presented by the thread starter, and as in a natural conversation it evolves
(not that evolution is a verified fact) through a series of modifications. It's like a hike, the way I do it, you start on a marked trail, you see something over there so you leave the trail and wander over to that place and maybe see something else of interest a ways in another direction, then maybe you cross back to the trail for a time etc. I personally have no issue with side discussion if it comes as part of the natural flow of discussion - they can even be more interesting than the original topic.
..Then there is thread jacking. Now where I have posted in the past that has always been a part of the game, and so long as it's a artful effort then it's all part of the entertainment, and that means an actual topic of discussion, not a playground bully making unfounded accusations about, or direct attacks on another poster for the 10,000th time, or a spambot troll farm parrot/psychotic broken record making some version of the same post they make multiple times every day.
. In any case - with regard to the Bigly Rule which BF alleges to have instituted, I think it should actually be left in the hands of the thread starter to make the call on actionable violations, to be reviewed by a responsible arbiter (obviously here I mean to exclude the mods).
. Let me offer an example of a non-actionable comment. Let's say that a poster calls another poster, as part of an exchange, a fucking retard, then substantiates that evaluation with verifiable information within that same post. No harm no fowl as they say in the sports world.......and, I feel quite certain that the site's proprietor is quite happy that there are retards here, since if there weren't there would be no more than 5 or 6 of us posting. I mean, this place is widely known as the thBadTardFactory for good reason. So no, a single such comment is hardly actionable, but repeated to the same poster 10, 15, 20 times a day to the disruption of thread after thread(?) - actionable.

. So that's my proposal - that it be the thread starter who lodges the objection.

I tend to agree that the thread starter or OP should be able to ask for moderation, and such a request have more priority than the requests of other posters. But I think there should be room for other posters to report also, and I think the software does allow this.

Rest assured, though, that I have reported a few posts in this thread and await the results. It does seem to me that some of these posters will have to be assboxed before they will believe @Bastard Factory means what he says, because it's the nature of internet assholes to test the stated rules.

Time will tell.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I made several posts addressing the topic and asked several questions.

As usual it gets ignored in favor of shit slinging. Ain't no one righteous here.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But of course. Didn’t report posts on both sides

crybaby

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I made several posts addressing the topic and asked several questions.

As usual it gets ignored in favor of shit slinging. Ain't no one righteous here.
I told you that you can’t debate civilly with these ppl

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You can't. Aidsman is the absolute worst, that half-wit is too dense to have a serious discussion and will very rarely give a straight answer to a question, preferring instead to spam shitty leftist memes.

Holly posts like he's from another planet half the time with his garbled, cryptic lingo. Peaches , sorry where are my manners? Levon, is a condescending pretentious and extremely disingeneous old turd and as for large Lily? Well, we're all familiar with just how excruciatingly painful interactions with that specimen are.

The only one who occasionally, and I do mean very occassionally, you can have a civilised chat with about politics is Lotus. But even she will inevitably resort to her Cultural Marxist buzzword handbook and call anyone who disagrees with her a racist bigot and refuse to admit when she's wrong about something. *COUGH CRT COUGH*

So yeah, Big is spot on with his description of the soy brigade and how much of a difficult bunch they are.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You can't. Aidsman is the absolute worst, that half-wit is too dense to have a serious discussion and will very rarely give a straight answer to a question, preferring instead to spam shitty leftist memes.

Holly posts like he's from another planet half the time with his garbled, cryptic lingo. Peaches , sorry where are my manners? Levon, is a condescending pretentious and extremely disingeneous old turd and as for large Lily? Well, we're all familiar with just how excruciatingly painful interactions with that specimen are.

The only one who occasionally, and I do mean very occassionally, you can have a civilised chat with about politics is Lotus. But even she will inevitably resort to her Cultural Marxist buzzword handbook and call anyone who disagrees with her a racist bigot and refuse to admit when she's wrong about something. *COUGH CRT COUGH*

So yeah, Big is spot on with his description of the soy brigade and how much of a difficult bunch they are.
Maybe you're just too sensitive for frank and open discussion?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

gen-mark-milley-crt.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
/\ Mille is a disgrace to the uniform and I would spit on on my boots and tell him to shine them like a good little boy.
Sorry, what branch were you in?

I'm a taxpaying citizen. That makes me his fucking boss. Or did you never actually read that Constitution thingie you took an oath to?
No that makes the people Americans elect are his boss, you have zero authority with the Military, Try forcing yourself into Great Lakes Ntc for more insight.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
/\ Mille is a disgrace to the uniform and I would spit on on my boots and tell him to shine them like a good little boy.

I'm a taxpaying citizen. That makes me his fucking boss. Or did you never actually read that Constitution thingie you took an oath to?
No that makes the people Americans elect are his boss, you have zero authority with the Military, Try forcing yourself into Great Lakes Ntc for more insight.

The man usurped authority he does not possess when he called the Chinks and assured them he'd "let them know" if we were going to attack them. He's a traitor and should have been taken out and shot.

I take back spitting on my boots. I'd spit in his traitorous face.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The man usurped authority he does not possess when he called the Chinks and assured them he'd "let them know" if we were going to attack them. He's a traitor and should have been taken out and shot.

You do know that Senior Military Commanders speak to their counterparts fairly often, yes? Oh that's right you don't know the first thing about the military, just hack partisan sound bites, that you don't understand. Good effort though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You do know that Senior Military Commanders speak to their counterparts fairly often, yes? Oh that's right you don't know the first thing about the military, just hack partisan sound bites, that you don't understand. Good effort though.
27 NATO member Countries are in the middle of a very large "War Game" in Northern Scandahoovia, I can guarantee you there have been Phone calls between NATO Generals and Russian Generals.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I'm pretty sure that senior commanders are not supposed to usurp authority and disregard the chain of command. That's what your woke little eyebrow general boy did. He is a traitor and a disgrace and should be held in contempt by every American who doesn't hate his country.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'm pretty sure that senior commanders are not supposed to usurp authority and disregard the chain of command. That's what your woke little eyebrow general boy did. He is a traitor and a disgrace and should be held in contempt by every American who doesn't hate his country.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!