Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a racist.

Accusing a white man of being racist for supporting civil rights in this country makes you a white supremacist.
I actually think if Erreredagain thought out his responses before emitting them, he would not seem quite as dense.

You know, I knocked over my guitar last night when I was shutting down everything in here and I was all afraid it was detuned and shit, but she checks out just fine.

Anyway, so why the fuck do you have this white-hate fetish? Is it just your "anti-racist" doxy, or did you once abuse a darkie in the past and you feel the need to atone?

Gurk, this is not about white hate. I want peace of mind. The econmy tanks and crime goes up. This is logic.

See, the problem is that if they acknowledge that there is racism, the only moral thing to do is address it. But they benefit from it, so they don't want to hear about it.

It's so dickless, it's amazing they're so proud of their denials.

It took the civil rights movement for them to earn a fair wage. They have never been afforded the same opportunities as us. How are they supposed to be held accountable for this?

This is where you lose racists every time. They refuse to look into or accept the logic of consequences and blowback. They just don't fucking get any of it. Unless something bad happened to them. THEN it's all clear. But only the consequences of what happened to THEM. Never what happened to anyone else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a racist.

Accusing a white man of being racist for supporting civil rights in this country makes you a white supremacist.
I actually think if Erreredagain thought out his responses before emitting them, he would not seem quite as dense.

You know, I knocked over my guitar last night when I was shutting down everything in here and I was all afraid it was detuned and shit, but she checks out just fine.

Anyway, so why the fuck do you have this white-hate fetish? Is it just your "anti-racist" doxy, or did you once abuse a darkie in the past and you feel the need to atone?

Gurk, this is not about white hate. I want peace of mind. The econmy tanks and crime goes up. This is logic.

See, the problem is that if they acknowledge that there is racism, the only moral thing to do is address it. But they benefit from it, so they don't want to hear about it.

It's so dickless, it's amazing they're so proud of their denials.

It took the civil rights movement for them to earn a fair wage. They have never been afforded the same opportunities as us. How are they supposed to be held accountable for this?

This is where you lose racists every time. They refuse to look into or accept the logic of consequences and blowback. They just don't fucking get any of it. Unless something bad happened to them. THEN it's all clear. But only the consequences of what happened to THEM. Never what happened to anyone else.

It's always about their experience and their beliefs. They can't conceive of others having a different life experience. If they do it's their fault. It's the blame game. They are the most dysfunctional and selfish people anywhere.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
sjwme.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since this thread seems to be about stupid lies leftists tell I will just drop this here. Yep, if you feed your infant child you are creating a rapist.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Going into a woman's locker room with semi erect penis = progressive moral enlightenment

Breastfeeding boys at birth = Orange Man Bad

only in the clown world that is the modern left

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The guy was actually jerking his dick off and trying to ejaculate on a little girl who was under 10 years old. Antifa and the leftists claimed there was nothing wrong with that when there is a hell of a lot wrong with that

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro tip, Your transgender fantasies have zip, zero, nada to do with systemic racism, thanks for sharing though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Going into a woman's locker room with semi erect penis = progressive moral enlightenment

Breastfeeding boys at birth = Orange Man Bad

only in the clown world that is the modern left

Yeah little baby boys shouldnt get the benefits of being breastfed because it will turn them into rapists is probably the most unhinged and revolting shit. But there are chunks of leftarded women who think this shit.

If breastfeeding baby boys has any impact on how they view women as adults you would think that early bonding and comfort babies and mothers share would make them feel comfortable and safe with women.

Not make them want to harm us.

We are supposed to turn on our babies now? Are neonate/ infant boys the patriarchy? Smh.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah little baby boys shouldnt get the benefits of being breastfed because it will turn them into rapists is probably the most unhinged and revolting shit. But there are chunks of leftarded women who think this shit.

If breastfeeding baby boys has any impact on how they view women as adults you would think that early bonding and comfort babies and mothers share would make them feel comfortable and safe with women.

Not make them want to harm us.

We are supposed to turn on our babies now? Are neonate/ infant boys the patriarchy? Smh.
Do you think admin was breastfed by either of his two fathers? But, you know, with the nipple down there?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since this thread seems to be about stupid lies leftists tell I will just drop this here. Yep, if you feed your infant child you are creating a rapist.

Why do you get so caught up with some random person's opinion?

IDGAGDF what this person has to say about nursing one's offspring.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy was actually jerking his dick off and trying to ejaculate on a little girl who was under 10 years old. Antifa and the leftists claimed there was nothing wrong with that when there is a hell of a lot wrong with that
Link to leftists claiming there is nothing wrong with that. Or STFU.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's incredible. They shovel bullshit all over the forum like they're cleaning their driveways of it in order to go someplace in their car without driving thourgh it.

I don't see why being rational is a bad thing. I put things into perspective and organize my thinking and concerns depending on how big of a problem something really is. Not going mental used to be seen as a good thing in this country.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
How many times a day is this forum asked to be pisssed off about this transgender, or that gay person, or that one wacky libtard, it's the pablum they need to be fed to fuel their inner angry validity,

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Link to leftists claiming there is nothing wrong with that. Or STFU.

Are you an idiot? They literally had a riot in L.A. with Antifa leftists claiming he did nothing wrong, you dip shit. Google Wii Spa.

How can you not know this? What rock do you live under? They literally tried to claim he did nothing wrong and that "transmen" walking into a female only naked Korean spa, exposing his erect penis in front of women and young girls, while masterbating as he stared at an eight year old girl was ok. It was just "trans rights" and anyone who opposed it was a "transphobe". The guy was even a registered sex offender.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They constantly make shit up.

Google Wii Spa. How the fuck can you not know this? We have had at least two threads on this right here. The Antifa thread covered the Antifa riot after this happened.

You people are just playing stupid, right? You can't possibly be this stupid in real life.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't see why being rational is a bad thing. I put things into perspective and organize my thinking and concerns depending on how big of a problem something really is. Not going mental used to be seen as a good thing in this country.

You are being the exact opposite of rational. You deliberately ignore everything you don't want to admit has happened. Then you lie and gaslight.