Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
a64d1ba6ec4a2c778ca40b7ad23b3604aea02154.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The CRT people literally hate MLK. As usual aidsman does nothing but lie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:
Go back to africa if you dont like america. Please take the white guilt libtards with you.....and eat them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Niggers:
Go back to africa if you dont like america. Please take the white guilt libtards with you.....and eat them.

Americans of black descent aren't going nowhere. The only population that is in decline is yours. Act accordingly.
Could they at least eat libtard pigs like you?

You and the Howler, it would be white men talking about eating other humans.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:

The people who support this racist cult woke shit are the same ones who were silent when mobs destroyed a statue of Fredrick Douglas and violated a monument to an all black regiment.

Fredrick Douglas. Someone who should be respected and admired. And taught about.

They claimed these mobs were attacking "Confederate monuments" when in reality they were just destroying art honoring history.

I've dug into CRT materials and writing and it's the most hateful garbage. It's the communist manifesto but it replaces class with race. It's literally all about dividing people by race. Exploiting cherry picked history to feed into a narrative that our country is rooted in racism and is a whole white supremacist system.

Its brainwashing material designed to convince people that Americas liberal order itself is fundamentally racist as it provides an umbrella for racism. "Systemic" racism is our foundation. The entire foundation of individual rights and liberty is systemic racism.

So its teaching that to dismantle this and create "equity" is the only way for the country to redeem itself.

It has nothing to do with racism. Its USING racism as a tool to upend our liberal order. The constitution and our rights and liberties. It's another manipulative attempt at a communist revolution....using race as the dividing factor intended to bring "revolution".

CRT curriculums actually toss out several essays by MLK and literally everything from Maya Angelou. It presents a convoluted and cherry picked version of "history" designed to back this narrative they want to push.

Its hate. Plain and simple.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Niggers:
Odds are better than average that most of the African American's ancestors set foot on these shores, before your people, so yuo gtfo.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they don't want to have "feelz" about our historical past. So sad, so fragile.

It is amazing watching racist pieces of shit like you lie and twist yourself into a pritzle trying to justify your support for racism and segregation.

Says Ken who reports on every thing negative black people do anywhere in the country.

You do love lying.
Are you taking any antipsychotic medications?

PS, Feeling cute, might go Yachting later, idk.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, they don't want to have "feelz" about our historical past. So sad, so fragile.

It is amazing watching racist pieces of shit like you lie and twist yourself into a pritzle trying to justify your support for racism and segregation.

Says Ken who reports on every thing negative black people do anywhere in the country.

You do love lying.

No, I live in reality. You do it more than anyone here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do love lying.

That's rich, coming from you. You are a Prevaricating, Obfuscating Apologist for Racism (POAR).

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:
Odds are better than average that most of the African American's ancestors set foot on these shores, before your people, so yuo gtfo.
Why? I like America. PWN3D!

You bitch constantly about the majority of Americans, though.
Oh, thats right, you think the majority of America voted for biden. Dumb bitch.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Niggers:

Maybe you have a brain tumor?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:

Maybe it'd get better if you died?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Niggers:

I see where you are coming from, but that doesn't make it any less retarded. Next?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:

I see where you are coming from, but that doesn't make it any less retarded. Next?
Trust me, you'd understand better if you were dead.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Niggers:

....are you...touching yourself now....??? omg gawd, gag!

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It's always refreshing to post a thread that triggers some turd so hard that he can't stop trying to piss on it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:

....are you...touching yourself now....??? omg gawd, gag!
Damn dude, dont jamb that dildo so far up your ass and it wont make you gag! Dumb faggit!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Of course the whitez peepholes are erasing black history

cause. I never heard of this MLK guy before CRT

Like. Ever