Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh look! Another white-hate thread from Admin.

What is it with your obsession, Admin? Were you once held captive by racially-obsessed negroes and now you have Stockholm Syndrome? That would explain your unhealthy obsession with hate-filled racist negroes.
Just exactly how retarded are you?

It's actually a salient question, Admin. You are constantly posting white hate. Why?

Clearly this Jonathan Harris person hates white people and wears his personal inferiority complex on his sleeve every day of his existence. It must suck to go through life like that. If I ever met him, I'd ask him what he thinks I owe him just because my face is white.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

What is it with your obsession, Admin? Were you once held captive by racially-obsessed negroes and now you have Stockholm Syndrome? That would explain your unhealthy obsession with hate-filled racist negroes.

It's actually a salient question, Admin. You are constantly posting white hate. Why?

Clearly this Jonathan Harris person hates white people and wears his personal inferiority complex on his sleeve every day of his existence. It must suck to go through life like that. If I ever met him, I'd ask him what he thinks I owe him just because my face is white.
Show me where the painting hurt your feelings.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The painting is an infantile lie. The only people claiming that history has been "white washed" and hate-filled racists who want to "black wash" it. The essence of CRT is racial hate. period. And you are on the side of hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The painting is an infantile lie. The only people claiming that history has been "white washed" and hate-filled racists who want to "black wash" it. The essence of CRT is racial hate. period. And you are on the side of hate.

Have I told you lately how glad I am that you are sane?

Would have sucked bad if you had went the way of Edna. And Murd.

Thank God. I'm just relieved I'm not alone and havent lost ALL my troll cyber buddies to this mental cancer.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

don-don-jr.gif

I think someone needs a safe space!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Have I told you lately how glad I am that you are sane?

Would have sucked bad if you had went the way of Edna. And Murd.

Thank God. I'm just relieved I'm not alone and havent lost ALL my troll cyber buddies to this mental cancer.

The world has gone quite insane.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Your dislike of Harris as a painter is one thing, and your compulsion to libel Admin is quite another.
Are you planning to take this fucked up line of thinking somewhere solid?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your dislike of Harris as a painter is one thing, and your compulsion to libel Admin is quite another.

Suddenly its libel now? Is it also libel when Admin accuses us of bullshit?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You got a turd in your pocket, but seriously if you would be so kind, would you communicate to Ragey-Ass-End that I am not the author of this thread?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You got a turd in your pocket, but seriously if you would be so kind, would you communicate to Ragey-Ass-End that I am not the author of this thread?

Gurk is never "ragey". Why dont you just tell him?

Remember that time you told me to go start my own thread.....in my own thread? Lol. Did I mock you for that? Nope.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Remember that time you told me to go start my own thread.....in my own thread? Lol. Did I mock you for that? Nope.
pity reply

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

pity reply

Really Admin?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Niggers:
Go back to africa if you dont like america. Please take the white guilt libtards with you.....and eat them.

Americans of black descent aren't going nowhere. The only population that is in decline is yours. Act accordingly.
White populations are not REALLY in decline, blacks are too stupid to wear condoms and spurt out far more babies than whites hence their population growing a lot faster than whites, I've read many pieces on this and I'm sorry but according to truthful experts the white race will never die out...

Imagine saying things are whitewashed in a white built country, tell me what blacks actually invented and gave to the world, especially in Africa! There are a few things that were invented by black people in only white countries and they're only different versions of what was already there like a ballpoint pen or some shit and a gearbox... The life you live and the opportunities you have are because of white people ONLY, we wouldn't miss them but they sure as fuck would miss us, we'd hardly notice if ALL their contributions to humanity disappeared but take white contributions out and we're back to throwing sticks and cannibalism which is still going on today...

I know you're gonna try and change this but your attempts will be laughable and akin to your usual fairytales lol or you'll just call me names probably both hahaha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Africa is a complete shithole and the natives over here werent much better. White people made America great and Judeo/Christianity made white people great. We were fukin barbarians before Christianity and the blessings from God that came with it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly.
If Andy Ngo jumped on your back, would you beat him off?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey "Smart Guy" it isn't a thread started by Admin, you lazy motherfucker.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly.

He'd quietly pull down his slacks and panties...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are claiming nothing about black people is taught in schools

Link to those comments, Lokliar.

Did you miss the O.P. where they lied and claimed black history was erased and hidden?

They always do this. Make false claims and than just move goalposts. Or name call or both.

People who bitch that parents do not want their kids taught the woke cult lense (CRT being enmeshed into curriculums) just lie and claim "cons"(when it's not just one party....its not even about a politcal side. Even dem voters do not want it) are just mad about history being taught.

Theyve equated opposition to brainwashing children into a partisan woke political cult with not wanting history to be taught.

It's just nothing but gaslighting and goalpost moving.

The perspectives of "equity" and CRT being presented to children as the correct way to view themselves, eachother and the country are toxic. False. Divisive. Its teaching hatred.

If they were so right on this and we were so wrong, there would be no need for gaslighting and lies and moving around the goalpost. None of the people who've bought into this corrosive cult mentality are able to present fact based and honest arguements.

Just like every other cult, theyve shielded any criticism of their beliefs with labeling the one criticizing as some form of racist. Even black people who oppose it are accused of internationalized racism. It's a straight up cult and only breeds anger, hatred and intolerance. These people here wont even look at anything. They wont look at what parents are mad about.

They seriously claim that all these parents just up and decided to get mad over nothing because they just felt like it. They just want to be hateful and mad. Just one day, they all became cons and decided "hey....let's go get big mad because yay we are cons!!" They wont even LOOK at what's going and why parents are upset.

Consider that. They claim to be for the people. But if the people advocate for and defend their children and have very valid concerns....you know fuck THOSE people. They are just mad over nothing and shouldnt be heard.

The ultimate goal of this narrative is dismantling the liberal order of the country, trashing the constitution and having the government completely take over our lives.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Did you miss the O.P. where they lied and claimed black history was erased and hidden?

They always do this. Make false claims and than just move goalposts. Or name call or both.

People who bitch that parents do not want their kids taught the woke cult lense (CRT being enmeshed into curriculums) just lie and claim "cons"(when it's not just one party....its not even about a politcal side. Even dem voters do not want it) are just mad about history being taught.

Theyve equated opposition to brainwashing children into a partisan woke political cult with not wanting history to be taught.

The perspectives of "equity" and CRT being presented to children as the correct way to view themselves, eachother and the country are toxic. False. Divisive. Its teaching hatred.

If they were so right on this and we were so wrong, there would be no need for gaslighting and lies and moving around the goalpost. None of the people who've bought into this corrosive cult mentality are able to present fact based and honest arguements.

Just like every other cult, theyve shielded any criticism of their beliefs with labeling the one criticizing as some form of racist. Even black people who oppose it are accused of internationalized racism. It's a straight up cult and only breeds anger, hatred and intolerance.

The ultimate goal of this narrative is dismantling the liberal order of the country, trashing the constitution and having the government completely take over our lives.
Is CRT in the room now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just like every other cult, theyve shielded any criticism of their beliefs with labeling the one criticizing as some form of racist. Even black people who oppose it are accused of internationalized racism. It's a straight up cult and only breeds anger, hatred and intolerance.

Is CRT in the room now?
No, I burned that motherfucker on the front lawn!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

I hear you Antifa supporting terrorists have expanded your Asian hate to Seattle's Jonathan Choe because he dares do honest local reporting on subjects which embarrassing antifa. Now antics is threatening to kill the Asian reporter and his family. It turns out antifa gets super mad when their lies get debunked on air.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

You do love to project. Like a hog in heat you dream about such things happening to you, evidently.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly.

You do love to project. Like a hog in heat you dream about such things happening to you, evidently.

I don't post about anyone or what they write like you do, fag boy.