Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
a64d1ba6ec4a2c778ca40b7ad23b3604aea02154.jpeg

Yes, they don't want to have "feelz" about our historical past. So sad, so fragile.

It is amazing watching racist pieces of shit like you lie and twist yourself into a pritzle trying to justify your support for racism and segregation.

Says Ken who reports on every thing negative black people do anywhere in the country.

You do love lying.

That's rich, coming from you. You are a Prevaricating, Obfuscating Apologist for Racism (POAR).

Oh nice! A new buzz term to gaslight everyone who disagrees with woke cult doctrine.

Have you guys considered directly address the points people make about "CRT"? Its probably more fruitful than adding another meaningless gaslight label to the already obscenely long list the left already has.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, they don't want to have "feelz" about our historical past. So sad, so fragile.

It is amazing watching racist pieces of shit like you lie and twist yourself into a pritzle trying to justify your support for racism and segregation.

Says Ken who reports on every thing negative black people do anywhere in the country.

You do love lying.

That's rich, coming from you. You are a Prevaricating, Obfuscating Apologist for Racism (POAR).

Oh nice! A new buzz term to gaslight everyone who disagrees with woke cult doctrine.

Have you guys considered directly address the points people make about "CRT"? Its probably more fruitful than adding another meaningless gaslight label to the already obscenely long list the left already has.
Stop it. Go tend to your family and spend some quality time with them, you crazy cat lady you!
:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You do love lying.

Stop it. Go tend to your family and spend some quality time with them, you crazy cat lady you!
:LOL3:

So you are just gonna randomly thread jack peoples threads with PI drama attempts.

Nice. Go lay down.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Before today, I had no idea that "black history" is the MLK I have a dream speech. It's amazing what I didn't know that was how we agreed to encapsulate black history, MLK Jr, just him. No one else.

Got it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You do love lying.

No, I live in reality. You do it more than anyone here.

Ahhh, she has reached the delusional state.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You do love lying.

Says the racist supporter of the racist CRT ideology of hate. It is always projection with you racist liberals.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You do love lying.

Says the racist supporter of the racist CRT ideology of hate. It is always projection with you racist liberals.
Imposhhhable…I’m of mixed race! Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:
Go back to africa if you dont like america. Please take the white guilt libtards with you.....and eat them.
Odds are better than average that most of the African American's ancestors set foot on these shores, before your people, so yuo gtfo.

I can't decide whether this behaviour is merely typical liberal virtue signalling or whether Aidsman genuinely does treasure black cock more than anything else.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You do love lying.

Don't be mean, Lotty has been working on this new buzzword for months!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course the whitez peepholes are erasing black history

cause. I never heard of this MLK guy before CRT

Like. Ever

And, obviously, if you've heard of MLK, you know everything there is to know about the history of non-white peoples in Murica!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do love lying.

Don't be mean, Lotty has been working on this new buzzword for months!!

Months in the dimension where you live, possibly. Seconds in my own. You POAR.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You do love lying.

Imposhhhable…I’m of mixed race! Lol
50% mule 50% donkey?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Like. Ever

And, obviously, if you've heard of MLK, you know everything there is to know about the history of non-white peoples in Murica!
:facepalm:

Dumbfuck -- if i've heard of civil rights leaders like MLK and Malcolm X their history isn't being erased as the OP suggested

get a fucking clue and learn how to read you batty withered wrench

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:
Go back to africa if you dont like america. Please take the white guilt libtards with you.....and eat them.
Dear white dood
quite WHINING on the internet ... mount yer guhn and ROTATE :LOL3:
Hairy Unkept Cucknadian Faggit,

Mount your blackfaced dicktater and die.

PWN3D!
Hi lokturd
dont git angry lokterd ... sit on a guhn and rotate that'll get yeh hummin' :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like. Ever

No you dont. That's a goalpost move.

You guys are claiming nothing about black people is taught in schools. MLK is even "whitewashed" somehow along with other black historic people.

Big points out how false and dumb that is.

He wasnt making a claim that because we are taught about MLK we know everything about "non white" people in America.

Your claim that we dont learn about MLK and that's why CRT is important is false. Dont move the goal posts and turn it into something else.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Get a link to a gym you fat slob

Worry about the fat fuck you fuck and not me.
No I will not mercy fuck you pig vomit. Even if you could prove I fucked a fat girl

If you were the last man on Earth and only you and I could save the human species, I would say "Well, it's been a good run, but it's over."

So long Homo Sapiens...
But you’re not a human to begin with cow

at least not a normal one

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Niggers:
Dear white dood
quite WHINING on the internet ... mount yer guhn and ROTATE :LOL3:
Hairy Unkept Cucknadian Faggit,

Mount your blackfaced dicktater and die.

PWN3D!
Hi lokturd
dont git angry lokterd ... sit on a guhn and rotate that'll get yeh hummin' :LOL3:
Hopefully your black faced dicktater punctures your colon. :NutKick:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh look! Another white-hate thread from Admin.

What is it with your obsession, Admin? Were you once held captive by racially-obsessed negroes and now you have Stockholm Syndrome? That would explain your unhealthy obsession with hate-filled racist negroes.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

What is it with your obsession, Admin? Were you once held captive by racially-obsessed negroes and now you have Stockholm Syndrome? That would explain your unhealthy obsession with hate-filled racist negroes.
Just exactly how retarded are you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

To admin black length matters