Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
/\ Mille is a disgrace to the uniform and I would spit on on my boots and tell him to shine them like a good little boy.
Sorry, what branch were you in?

I'm a taxpaying citizen. That makes me his fucking boss. Or did you never actually read that Constitution thingie you took an oath to?
No that makes the people Americans elect are his boss, you have zero authority with the Military, Try forcing yourself into Great Lakes Ntc for more insight.

The man usurped authority he does not possess when he called the Chinks and assured them he'd "let them know" if we were going to attack them. He's a traitor and should have been taken out and shot.

I take back spitting on my boots. I'd spit in his traitorous face.
You do know that Senior Military Commanders speak to their counterparts fairly often, yes? Oh that's right you don't know the first thing about the military, just hack partisan sound bites, that you don't understand. Good effort though.
27 NATO member Countries are in the middle of a very large "War Game" in Northern Scandahoovia, I can guarantee you there have been Phone calls between NATO Generals and Russian Generals.
Pretty sure they aren’t warning their counterparts of surprise attacks cause, well, they’re supposed to be a surprise

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
/\ Mille is a disgrace to the uniform and I would spit on on my boots and tell him to shine them like a good little boy.

I'm a taxpaying citizen. That makes me his fucking boss. Or did you never actually read that Constitution thingie you took an oath to?
No that makes the people Americans elect are his boss, you have zero authority with the Military, Try forcing yourself into Great Lakes Ntc for more insight.

The man usurped authority he does not possess when he called the Chinks and assured them he'd "let them know" if we were going to attack them. He's a traitor and should have been taken out and shot.

You do know that Senior Military Commanders speak to their counterparts fairly often, yes? Oh that's right you don't know the first thing about the military, just hack partisan sound bites, that you don't understand. Good effort though.
27 NATO member Countries are in the middle of a very large "War Game" in Northern Scandahoovia, I can guarantee you there have been Phone calls between NATO Generals and Russian Generals.
Pretty sure they aren’t warning their counterparts of surprise attacks cause, well, they’re supposed to be a surprise
Well, I don't know. I mean Trumpy did warn Putin to move all of his people and equipment before tossing a few bombs at an insignificant airstrip in Syria.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well, I don't know. I mean Trumpy did warn Putin to move all of his people and equipment before tossing a few bombs at an insignificant airstrip in Syria.
You mean that time he killed 300 Russians?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

So tell us about that time. Did trump order that military engagement, or even know about the mercenaries' attack on the post, the response to which left those pro-Syrian forces dead?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So tell us about that time. Did trump order that military engagement, or even know about the mercenaries' attack on the post, the response to which left those pro-Syrian forces dead?
Let’s make a deal.

you give me the name of a black person who has been denied their right to vote which has been verified by a credible source and then I’ll tell you all about what big orange boogie man did

deal?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Let’s make a deal.

you give me the name of a black perso who has been denied their right to vote which has been verified by a credible source and then I’ll tell you all about what big orange boogie man did

deal?
Let's not. Let's you answer the question you have no answer to.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Let’s make a deal.

you give me the name of a black perso who has been denied their right to vote which has been verified by a credible source and then I’ll tell you all about what big orange boogie man did

deal?
Let's not.
Yeah, that’s what I tought

-2 on the dismount

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

300 Mercenaries.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Let’s make a deal.

deal?
Let's not.

-2 on the dismount
You shouldn't grade yourself so harshly. I'd give you a 0.1 for sort of trying.

Well, before leaving the subject, let me clue you in.
It was a military command decision - Mattis, not Trump.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A

Let’s make a deal.

deal?
Let's not.

-2 on the dismount
You shouldn't grade yourself so harshly. I'd give you a 0.1 for sort of trying.

Well, before leaving the subject, let me clue you in.
It was a military command decision - Mattis, not Trump.
A no you this early in your self ownage? Lol

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
294904005_5494144487313433_5773886552468191760_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are a racist. That is why you always espouse racial deterministic horse dung. Why don't you work on stopping to being so racist?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, trying to claim that one (or even a few) specific individuals who were white (remember they are alllong dead) does not reflect upon all white people. That is collectivist racism and always has been. Fact.

People are individuals who get judged upon their individual actions not upon different people even if they share a race. That this even has to be explained to you shows just how poor you me tal abilities truly are.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Racism is taught. Here is proof:

I don’t perpetuate racism and yet my kids are NOT racist. Go figure….

I hate cancel culture for trying to erase the civil rights movement in this country. No one wins either. It’s an easy way to not have difficult conversations about emotional facts in our nation’s history.
No race is superior to another. We are all the same.

My biggest question is why is racism alive today?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You are a racist.

Accusing a white man of being racist for supporting civil rights in this country makes you a white supremacist.
I actually think if Erreredagain thought out his responses before emitting them, he would not seem quite as dense.

You know, I knocked over my guitar last night when I was shutting down everything in here and I was all afraid it was detuned and shit, but she checks out just fine.

Anyway, so why the fuck do you have this white-hate fetish? Is it just your "anti-racist" doxy, or did you once abuse a darkie in the past and you feel the need to atone?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hate cancel culture for trying to erase the civil rights movement in this country. No one wins either. It’s an easy way to not have difficult conversations about emotional facts in our nation’s history.

You speak racist shit every day.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You speak racist shit every day.

Says that man who silently prays every night that everyone can be a straight white male Republican just like him.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That's not true... my grandparents were products of their time and far northerners.... so they seldom encountered anybody not their neighbour or not pale skinned.

They never acted like that photo though... from their birth to their deaths.

DDT

Factory Bastard
They were protesting segregation, led by their teacher on the left (who retired to Pocatello, Idaho by the way, which is extremely White, even though he claimed to be Native Injun himself), so of course they knew they'd get some backlash.

It was what it was back then. It was a different time that neither of us could claim to understand, since we weren't there.

We can fast forward to today, where I as a White man, would probably catch a beating at least if I walked down the wrong PUBLIC street in shitholes like Detroit and Chicongo. I know niggers don't like me. They want their segregated Detroit shithole slums for themselves also, and I will happily accept and accommodate that.

So what exactly has changed after all these years? Not much. And nothing ever will.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you know there are no quite people in the Bible?

Take all the time you need with this…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a racist.

Accusing a white man of being racist for supporting civil rights in this country makes you a white supremacist.
I actually think if Erreredagain thought out his responses before emitting them, he would not seem quite as dense.

You know, I knocked over my guitar last night when I was shutting down everything in here and I was all afraid it was detuned and shit, but she checks out just fine.

Anyway, so why the fuck do you have this white-hate fetish? Is it just your "anti-racist" doxy, or did you once abuse a darkie in the past and you feel the need to atone?

Gurk, this is not about white hate. I want peace of mind. The econmy tanks and crime goes up. This is logic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a racist.

Gurk, this is not about white hate. I want peace of mind. The econmy tanks and crime goes up. This is logic.

See, the problem is that if they acknowledge that there is racism, the only moral thing to do is address it. But they benefit from it, so they don't want to hear about it.

It's so dickless, it's amazing they're so proud of their denials.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a racist.

See, the problem is that if they acknowledge that there is racism, the only moral thing to do is address it. But they benefit from it, so they don't want to hear about it.

It took the civil rights movement for them to earn a fair wage. They have never been afforded the same opportunities as us. How are they supposed to be held accountable for this?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a racist.

It took the civil rights movement for them to earn a fair wage. They have never been afforded the same opportunities as us. How are they supposed to be held accountable for this?

That's just one of many things that they were denied. And wealth and prosperity is often accumulated over time. They were denied so many opportunities that whites weren't denied.

No GI bill
Military and civil service resegregated by Wilson.
Redlining of home loans
segregated schools = poor schools with fewer opportunities

It's a shameful stain on our history.