Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

Thus, and I'll say it louder this time:

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

Those are your own words there inside the quotation marks.

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

Cite one single instance of any black American citizen being kept from voting?

YOU made the claim. Support it.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.

What is the difference between "black people" and "a single black person?"

If your answer is "a goalpost move" then you and I are thinking alike, gaslighter.

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Simple logic, that even a 10-year-old could follow, would dictate that if someone asserts that "black people" are kept from voting then it shouldn't be too hard to find "a single black person" who has been kept from voting.

Does that simple logic elude your mental grasp?

I claim that people are dying in the opioid epidemic. Do I have to give you a specific name and description of the circumstances of that individual's death before you will acknowledge that people have, in fact, died in the opioid epidemic?

Do you really think that is analogous, Lotus? I can give you a name right off the top of my head of a person who died of an opiod overdose: George Floyd. George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose when he swallowed his stash just before getting busted for trying to pass a counterfeit bill. In fact, you or I could go online right now and in 15 minutes come up with at least a dozen news stories and names of people who have died from opiod overdoses.

What you or I can't do, Lotus, is go online and find a single name of a single black American citizen who has been "kept from voting." Not a single one.

So you see, it isn't analogous, dear, and that was a poor try. If all you have to do is assert something is true because "everyone knows it," then Admin's in trouble with that cock sucking thing.

I did not ask you if you could give me a name of a victim of the opioid epidemic. I asked you if my claim could be called false because I could not come up with a specific name. I think my actual point is analagous, though your misreading of my point may not be.
You see, they ask for things but when you give it to them they ignore it, or claim not to have seen it, then continue with the same line of bullshit that they have trotted out faithfully like the good little parrots they are. Take the statement made below yours for example. I've presented overwhelming evidence including actual litigation, various studies etc, but if Trump or Putin doesn't admit to it, well neither will they.

You guys didnt give a single thing outside of a google search that pulled up a bunch of bullshit articles about how voter ID will stop black people from voting.

Because evidently dems/progs actually think black people have no ID, and dont understand how to obtain ID. Or are too poor (even though you can get them for free) to get ID.

So why dont one of you explain why the fuck you actually believe this stupid and insulting shit?

And while you are at it.....why isnt this SAME standard applied to DHS? In order to get any welfare at all, you NEED a state issues ID. You also need your birth certificate, SSN and 3 proofs of residency. You actually have more requirements to get welfare than is being requested for election security. Oh you also need a ride to meet with a caseworker

So wouldnt that mean black people are being stopped from getting welfare? I dont see the same passion about some systemic racist attempt to starve the black community.

You guys literally NEVER back or successfully defend your claims. Obviously all you've done is parrot the narrative of bias media sources that constantly twist info to favor democrats and shit on other parties. Always.

80 percent of the country wants election security. If you guys truly cared about the country, you would understand the importance of trust in the election process. Of course all you guys care about is shitting on half the country EVEN if you have to parrot a partisan load of bullshit that directly INSULTS black Americans.

Why dont you explain why you guys dont have a problem with DHS requirements or call that "suppressing black people"? You guys dont care if they starve or go without medical care as long as they can vote and vote in elections no one trusts?

Do you have your OWN thoughts on this? Probably not. As usual.....none of you have a thing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.

If your answer is "a goalpost move" then you and I are thinking alike, gaslighter.

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Simple logic, that even a 10-year-old could follow, would dictate that if someone asserts that "black people" are kept from voting then it shouldn't be too hard to find "a single black person" who has been kept from voting.

I claim that people are dying in the opioid epidemic. Do I have to give you a specific name and description of the circumstances of that individual's death before you will acknowledge that people have, in fact, died in the opioid epidemic?

Do you really think that is analogous, Lotus? I can give you a name right off the top of my head of a person who died of an opiod overdose: George Floyd. George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose when he swallowed his stash just before getting busted for trying to pass a counterfeit bill. In fact, you or I could go online right now and in 15 minutes come up with at least a dozen news stories and names of people who have died from opiod overdoses.

What you or I can't do, Lotus, is go online and find a single name of a single black American citizen who has been "kept from voting." Not a single one.

So you see, it isn't analogous, dear, and that was a poor try. If all you have to do is assert something is true because "everyone knows it," then Admin's in trouble with that cock sucking thing.

I did not ask you if you could give me a name of a victim of the opioid epidemic. I asked you if my claim could be called false because I could not come up with a specific name. I think my actual point is analagous, though your misreading of my point may not be.
You see, they ask for things but when you give it to them they ignore it, or claim not to have seen it, then continue with the same line of bullshit that they have trotted out faithfully like the good little parrots they are. Take the statement made below yours for example. I've presented overwhelming evidence including actual litigation, various studies etc, but if Trump or Putin doesn't admit to it, well neither will they.
You see, they learned this stuff from the Bush 43 administration - Just deny deny deny.

It reminds one of the Monty python sketch - There's a duck on your head
No there isn't. Which sadly I could not find link for.

Bullshit. You cant back your claim. If it were true youd be able to back it with facts and logic.

Saying that people do not agree with this insulting LIE because we are "denying" it is weak. You are just gaslighting now. Assuming the worst of others because you are a hateful person who lies and cant back your racist claims.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's the difference between a fairy tale and a myth.
So is voter fraud swinging the 2020 election fairytale of myth?
.Name one person whose FAKE vote turned the election?

Well, there aren't any. We all know that, and yet many many red states are changing their voting laws and procedures in the absence of any evidence of need to do so. Why?
Sorry dickhead, there are all kinds of affidavits signed testifying that fake ballots were trucked in.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

You see, they learned this stuff from the Bush 43 administration - Just deny deny deny.

Bullshit. You cant back your claim. If it were true youd be able to back it with facts and logic.

Saying that people do not agree with this insulting LIE because we are "denying" it is weak. You are just gaslighting now. Assuming the worst of others because you are a hateful person who lies and cant back your racist claims.

I'm still trying to figure out what i am supposed to be denying. All I asked was for a single name of a single black American that has had their vote suppressed. Near as I can figure, if I don't believe in their fairy tale of systemic white racism and black voter suppression, I'm denying that their fairy tale is reality and that makes me a very bad person.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

I'm still trying to figure out what i am supposed to be denying. All I asked was for a single name of a single black American that has had their vote suppressed. Near as I can figure, if I don't believe in their fairy tale of systemic white racism and black voter suppression, I'm denying that their fairy tale is reality and that makes me a very bad person.
It's like you ripped Santa Clause out of their lives at a very impressionable age 75

lol -- you bad man you

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Well, there aren't any. We all know that, and yet many many red states are changing their voting laws and procedures in the absence of any evidence of need to do so. Why?
Sorry dickhead, there are all kinds of affidavits signed testifying that fake ballots were trucked in.
The heck, you say....
All kinds? How many kinds?
Could you give the names of the individuals who falsified those affidavits?
..and explain why they have not been presented in court?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The heck, you say....
Yea, yea, yea. You saw all the links I've posted multiple times. Not a single one of you libtards so much as lifted a finger to imprison or persecute any of these supposed "perjurers".

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I just signed an affidavit affirming you're a meathead, sorry pal but it's an affidavit, so there you are.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....
Yea, yea, yea. You saw all the links I've posted multiple times. Not a single one of you libtards so much as lifted a finger to imprison or persecute any of these supposed "perjurers".
You have never once posted anything whatsoever resembling "proof"

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The heck, you say....
Now, when the space ship brought all of the fake ballots in the middle of the night who did the Aliens give them to? Was it big intimidating black men wearing BLM t-shirts?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The heck, you say....
Now, when the space ship brought all of the fake ballots in the middle of the night who did the Aliens give them to? Was it big intimidating black men wearing BLM t-shirts?
If you ever needed a first hand accounting of the irreparable damage airplane glue does to the human brain

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....
No it had to be Antifa, BLM people don't have the skills.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The heck, you say....
If you ever needed a first hand accounting of the irreparable damage airplane glue does to the human brain
...call your mom?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....
Is that what was going on when you met Jesus?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The heck, you say....
No, that is what was going on when I read holiday's spastic drivel

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....
Holliday's post made you sniff glue?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The heck, you say....
Reading comprehension is fundamental

or at least should be

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....

or at least should be
Are you keeping your fingers crossed that those scofflaw voters, out in the Villages are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Nor the ability to obtain ID -- according to you people
From above linked article: (that no one read - #829)

Such laws have serious consequences. In January, a study published in the Journal of Politics found that during a general election,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
are far higher in states where people must show ID during or after voting.

The report's authors found that in states that don't have this criteria, there is a 4.9 percent gap between Latino and white voter turnout. In states that do require ID, this leaps to 13.2 percent. Among black voters, the gap in turnout rises from 2.9 percent to 5.1 percent; among Asians, the gap increases from 6.5 percent to 11.5 percent.

These disparities are particularly bad for Democrats. In the 2016 presidential election, 88 percent of black voters cast their ballots for the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton. She also took 79 percent of Asian-American and Pacific Islander votes and 66 percent of Hispanic votes. Clinton also performed better among low-income voters than her rival, President Donald Trump.

Critics of voter identification laws say they do little more than benefit Republican candidates. In 2016, Justin Levitt, a professor at California's Loyola Law School, found that among the 1 billion votes cast between 2000 and 2014,
of voter fraud.

If Levitt's calculations are correct, voter ID laws are barring more people from voting than they are catching incidences of fraud.
, around 21 million Americans, or roughly 11 percent of the population, don't have government-issued photo identification. Meanwhile, up to 25 percent of African-Americans are believed to lack official photo IDs. Applying for such documents, the ACLU says, can cost $75 to $175 in transport fees, waiting times and paying for supporting papers like birth certificates.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Such laws have serious consequences. In January, a study published in the Journal of Politics found that during a general election,

The report's authors found that in states that don't have this criteria, there is a 4.9 percent gap between Latino and white voter turnout. In states that do require ID, this leaps to 13.2 percent. Among black voters, the gap in turnout rises from 2.9 percent to 5.1 percent; among Asians, the gap increases from 6.5 percent to 11.5 percent.

These disparities are particularly bad for Democrats. In the 2016 presidential election, 88 percent of black voters cast their ballots for the Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton. She also took 79 percent of Asian-American and Pacific Islander votes and 66 percent of Hispanic votes. Clinton also performed better among low-income voters than her rival, President Donald Trump.

Critics of voter identification laws say they do little more than benefit Republican candidates. In 2016, Justin Levitt, a professor at California's Loyola Law School, found that among the 1 billion votes cast between 2000 and 2014,
of voter fraud.

If Levitt's calculations are correct, voter ID laws are barring more people from voting than they are catching incidences of fraud.
, around 21 million Americans, or roughly 11 percent of the population, don't have government-issued photo identification. Meanwhile, up to 25 percent of African-Americans are believed to lack official photo IDs. Applying for such documents, the ACLU says, can cost $75 to $175 in transport fees, waiting times and paying for supporting papers like birth certificates.
Well that's all well and good, but you didn't name a specific individual and apparently that's the rule.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

of voter fraud.

So how many black people are on welfare in those states?

Because you have to have ID for welfare. And MORE of it than it takes to vote.

Also most everyone in country wants ID requirements for voting.

The fact that you just believe the reason for the poor turn out is the ID requirement is why propaganda is so effective. Correlation is not causation.

Go check the welfare states. That will tell you the reason for turn out is NOT the ID.

If they want to vote, theyll get the ID. You dont fuck our elections and shit on everyone because there are citizens who wont just go get an ID. Which is easy to do and even free for low income residents. You guys could get off your asses and find a way to find out why they dont have one and help them get one. My guess is most of the people who dont....dont gaf and probably dont gaf about voting.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The heck, you say....

or at least should be
Writing skills are right up there as well, you should look into that.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

The heck, you say....
Did you see the way it stopped abruptly w/o any concluding punctuation - like a period or something?
It's like Bigly's brain just froze or forgot what it was doing, or the glue hit critical mass and BOOOOOF!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm sayin'! Look at Holliday going on about the fraudulent election with cut n pastes from his link nobody read. While we're all actually talking about the OP of the thread, Holliday wants to gambol off on a tangent. Of course, he's simply too untalented to achieve a successful thread hijack. He should leave that to his betters.