Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

Thus, and I'll say it louder this time:

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

Those are your own words there inside the quotation marks.

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

Cite one single instance of any black American citizen being kept from voting?

YOU made the claim. Support it.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.

What is the difference between "black people" and "a single black person?"

If your answer is "a goalpost move" then you and I are thinking alike, gaslighter.

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.

If your answer is "a goalpost move" then you and I are thinking alike, gaslighter.

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Simple logic, that even a 10-year-old could follow, would dictate that if someone asserts that "black people" are kept from voting then it shouldn't be too hard to find "a single black person" who has been kept from voting.

Does that simple logic elude your mental grasp?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Simple logic, that even a 10-year-old could follow, would dictate that if someone asserts that "black people" are kept from voting then it shouldn't be too hard to find "a single black person" who has been kept from voting.

So Raggz - If your polling station was eliminated, and all those within saaaaaay 30 miles of your home,
and you had no personal transportation being older and infirm as you are, would you
1) Be more inclined to vote
2) less inclined to vote
3) still not be bothered to vote
..or
4) complain that your dentures are waaay over there on the other side of the room?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

So Raggz - If your polling station was eliminated, and all those within saaaaaay 30 miles of your home,
and you had no personal transportation being older and infirm as you are, would you
2) less inclined to vote
..or
4) complain that your dentures are waaay over there on the other side of the room?
You just proved my MPV theorem, aka The Marginal Propensity to Vote, the more inconvenient it is to vote the less likely the undesirable voters will vote.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

2) less inclined to vote
..or
You just proved my MPV theorem, aka The Marginal Propensity to Vote, the more inconvenient it is to vote the less likely the undesirable voters will vote.
Well, let's hope Raggz doesn't vote then.

Now uh...I should also mention that many of the contard argument about ID is let's all have a standard ID, but don't you know that if we had a National ID (other than Soc Sec#) then they would be wailing about how the goobmint was trying to force the Mark of the Beast on them.....doancheknow.
. FREEEDUMB!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

2) less inclined to vote
..or

I could give the slightest fuck. My polling place is within walking distance now the vile and filthy Democrat scum have redistricted everything. Why should I care how far other people have to go to do their civic duty on Election Day?

Oh wait! Is this supposed to be a feeble attempt to show "systemic racism" in some far away State with a large population of rural negroes?

Then it should be easy for you to cite the name of a single one of these poor oppressed rural negroes who have been "kept from voting" because their poling place has been moved, right?

I'll wait for that citation ... probably forever.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Shawanda Jackson. Lmao

Don’t forget Jameekaboo Taylor

and crayon Shawn Johnson while you’re at it, fuckhead

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Shawanda Jackson. Lmao

Don’t forget Jameekaboo Taylor

and crayon Shawn Johnson while you’re at it, fuckhead

I'm honestly speechless.

He should call Tyrone.
Could you possibly be moar raycisst?

It is my vow that I return to the courts this year.

I need to get back to the Pines myself, and of course when I say Pines, I mean Waffles* with pure Maple Syrup.

*Mental Note Order Waffle Iron, Not going to mention names, but a Belgian Waffle Iron, is not a Waffle Iron.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What, they cant take a bus? This is all BS anyway because we all have state supported small busses that transport the elderly, infirm, retarded, etc, all over the place. If libtards even knew what programs they blew money on, they MIGHT sound a bit more intelligent. If you're over 65, you even get a free pass for the city bus. Sheesh!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Spazzing out already ladies?
Bigly said, staring accusingly at what remained of his testicles.

So why dont you guys just back the damn claim? How is voter suppression of black people being done?

And be specific and cite your sources. It shouldnt be so hard if you guys know what you are talking about.

So you dont actually care about your cause. You would rely on dodging, mockery, coercion and hate.

This is exactly how most all of the left deals with questions or challenges. Obviously you've all decided that people who do not echo you are enemies who deserve to be mocked.