Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well there you have it folks, the rules don't apply to breakfall

at least now we know who runs things around here

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In case anybody needs reminding the rules have changed so don't start crying when you stink of ass!
When I stink of fucking ass over one of your pals, is the day I take a long hiatus.
Well, you're going the right way about it... Why don't you follow up with some abuse my way since I'm the one trying to keep the forum you claim to love clean...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In case anybody needs reminding the rules have changed so don't start crying when you stink of ass!
When I stink of fucking ass over one of your pals, is the day I take a long hiatus.
Well, you're going the right way about it... Why don't you follow up with some abuse my way since I'm the one trying to keep the forum you claim to love clean...
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?
he's wound up, obviously

lolz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?
Have you heard of wind it in? It’s a moderator term. Think about it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?
Wind my neck in?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?
Wind my neck in?
Your head you goose!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?
Wind my neck in?
Your head you goose!
Wind my head in??? Sooooo, ah forget it

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wind it up!
What? Wind what up?
Wind my neck in?
Your head you goose!
Wind my head in??? Sooooo, ah forget it
Shoutbox buddy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And so in other news

I've yet to see a single example of this ""systemic racism" thing libs keep talking about

I mean, if it's systemic shouldn't it be easy to provide current examples?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And what's with praising Portugal despite having one hell of a blemish when it comes to slavery?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh, it's that other person, Breakballs or something. What did those semi-sentient flamers call that? "NicSwitching" or something like that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yea a bit, if systemic racism is past what is it now? What are you angling at? Inheritance?

There are class barriers to class mobility most of them boil down to money, even down to post codes(Zip codes) which is a derivitive of wealth.

Not sure I was "angling" at anything. I don't think systemic racism is past since whites all over the country are still trying to keep blacks from voating and still incarcerating blacks at a super high rate.

I seem to recall I was talking about systemic racism as a thing that people studying CRT believe has continued to hold blacks down, even though it's not as glaringly obvious in economic terms.

As for "class barriers to class mobility" I don't think they've really ever been purely about money.

Absolutely no one is trying to stop black people from voting. That's a fucking lie

Passing voter ID laws is NOT the same as stopping black people from voting. No matter how dumb and incompetent you lot think black people are where having to show ID would stop them from voting.

How come none of you complain about all the documents required for welfare? Doesnt that stop black people from eating?

Just stop. It's a flat out lie that black people are being targeted

And also? It was Republicans who got black people the right to vote.

And you can thank Biden for the results of the crime bill. We voted for Trump, who has passed the First Step criminal justice reform and was going to continue reforms. Biden voters didn't want that .....so place that blame where it belongs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blacks are incarcerated at "super high rates" because they commit a super high amount of crime, dummy.

What would you prefer, some of them getting a pass because of their race?

There have already been examples of this, where Judges have openly stated that they refused to jail an offender because they were black and wanted to give them another chance.
There is a definite link between poverty and crime even here BUT saying that people deserve another chance because of their skin colour is the epitome of racism... It fuckin hurts even typing racism because it's soo overused that it's become meaningless... It's fuckin mental that in an age where there's less racism than ever the word is used more than ever...

I'm not saying "people deserve another chance." I'm inclined to think they would have an easier time if they were playing on a level field, which they obviously are not. And there may or may not be "less" racism in the US than before, but people are talking about it because certain political leaders have normalized bringing it out of the closet.

Let me introduce two or three hackneyed Circular Arguments so I can value signal to my homies.

Feh.

Maybe we should try different policies since black communities have been rotting under democrats for decades now.

We voted for School Choice. Something jim crow Joe doesnt want.

You think maybe better literacy rates and more academic support would help? Because we do. We voted for that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blacks are incarcerated at "super high rates" because they commit a super high amount of crime, dummy.

What would you prefer, some of them getting a pass because of their race?

There have already been examples of this, where Judges have openly stated that they refused to jail an offender because they were black and wanted to give them another chance.
There is a definite link between poverty and crime even here BUT saying that people deserve another chance because of their skin colour is the epitome of racism... It fuckin hurts even typing racism because it's soo overused that it's become meaningless... It's fuckin mental that in an age where there's less racism than ever the word is used more than ever...

I'm not saying "people deserve another chance." I'm inclined to think they would have an easier time if they were playing on a level field, which they obviously are not. And there may or may not be "less" racism in the US than before, but people are talking about it because certain political leaders have normalized bringing it out of the closet.

Let me introduce two or three hackneyed Circular Arguments so I can value signal to my homies.

Feh.

Maybe we should try different policies since black communities have been rotting under democrats for decades now.

We voted for School Choice. Something jim crow Joe doesnt want.

You think maybe better literacy rates and more academic support would help? Because we do. We voted for that.
Anyone equating a demand for ID to voter suppression is basically saying a black person is too stupid to obtain said ID and is therefore the racist themselves

Debate ovah

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

Thus, and I'll say it louder this time:

FEH!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Feh.

And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?
[/QUOTE]

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

FEH!
[/QUOTE]

Can you explain who is trying to stop black people from voting and how they are doing that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A single one?

FEH!
But still no evidence of systemic racism or this voter suppression

nice back pedal tho

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

A single one?

FEH!

Nice little rant, but I do not fail to note you cannot provide a single citation of a single black American citizen who has been "kept from voting." Not a single one! The way you people go on and on about "voter suppression" one would think you could provide a few examples. But i have seen not a single one.

So quit projecting about "unsupported claims" and support YOUR claims, dotard.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
"Cannot" vs. "declined to".... the dictionary is yer friend, Reggie.

Yer claim that someone needs to document the statistically certain fact that somewhere a black American citizen was prevented from voting in order for you to accept what is common knowledge, is a shit troll and it's rejected AGAIN. Go fuck yerself.