Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Cannot" vs. "declined to".... the dictionary is yer friend, Reggie.

Yer claim that someone needs to document the statistically certain fact that somewhere a black American citizen was prevented from voting in order for you to accept what is common knowledge, is a shit troll and it's rejected AGAIN. Go fuck yerself.

You claimed people were trying to stop black people from voting and that was an example of "system racism".

Please back this claim.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
maybe he doesn't fully understand what the word "systemic" actually means?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yer claim that someone needs to document the statistically certain fact that somewhere a black American citizen was prevented from voting in order for you to accept what is common knowledge, is a shit troll and it's rejected AGAIN. Go fuck yerself.

You claimed people were trying to stop black people from voting and that was an example of "system racism".

Please back this claim.

The claim that anyone is illegally stopped from voting is just a racist lie that Democrats love to tell. It is pure horse shit which is why they are forced into retarded positions like claiming having to show your I.D. to vote is some how " racist". As if black people just can't figure out how to get a free I.D. card.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Please back this claim.

The claim that anyone is illegally stopped from voting is just a racist lie that Democrats love to tell. It is pure horse shit which is why they are forced into retarded positions like claiming having to show your I.D. to vote is some how " racist". As if black people just can't figure out how to get a free I.D. card.

Right. But these lies start being the foundation for how they treat other people.....that's a huge fucking problem.

So you are gonna hate me because I'm some racist who supports systemic racism and provide the example of how I'm racist who should be hated.

But then the example isnt even true. So I'm being labeled a racist who should be hated for NO ACTUAL REASON.

So what else have people NOT done that they should be hated and dismissdd and fought against for?

What other fake ass bullshit do they want to punish innocent people for? The fake fascism we also are accused of for no fucking reason when in reality we are pro smaller government?

I genuinely think dems/progs are way less empathetic and compassionate than normal people just based on stuff like this alone. I could never just accuse someone so I can pretend i have a valid reason to hate. They do it everyday and its heartless, truly.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Voter suppression is total bullshit

as is systemic racism.

that’s why the scum on the left can never provide so much as a single example of either one

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m willing to bet the non Rich blacks who voted for Biden are wishing their votes had been surpressed

they’d still be paying under 2 bucks a gallon for gas if they were

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

as is systemic racism.

that’s why the scum on the left can never provide so much as a single example of either one
To the left, saying that just makes you a self hating white apologist.

That's how they gaslight any nonwhite criticism of their narrative.

Its fucking evil. But empathy isnt a skill they have.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

as is systemic racism.

To the left, saying that just makes you a self hating white apologist.

You badly need voting reform & a national election system like they have in every other sensible Democracy @Lokmar. No other fellow Democracy of America's allows individual States or cities to make their rules, ballots or decide how and when they will be counted In a NATIONAL ELECTION

The rules should be the same whether an American casts his vote in Alaska Hawaii Texas or Florida. About the only exception granted might be military personnel.

That's your major problem - your lack of standard rules.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We are a United States, and a Republic. So it's not the same as a democracy.

We are set up to have checks and balances against government tyranny and to allow everyone a voice.

It makes sense different states have different laws. They all reflect the will of the people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please back this claim.

You guys need voter proof in triplicate or quadruplicate to make sure the elections are valid and fair.

I'd make a person show their drivers license or passport, a national digital voting card w/serial number, produce a hand and digital signature & perhaps a photo or video of themselves authenticating it is in fact them. And the ballots should be counted by machines with robot vision than handled by people.

When the US has so many cases of voter fraud or accusations from either party maybe that's the only way. But of course that would come with a loss of privacy & perhaps court cases challenging such measures.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
What dismount mean? Missing this lingo in my Theaseasaurs.

That's an excellent question, maybe even a cromulent one. I will defer to @LotusBud or some other poster who may give you a good answer, but your question actually highlights the entire waste of time that this topic has sucked a bunch of internet trolls into.

A picture is sometimes worth a thousand words, and the OP of this thread has been worth several thousand. The point of the OP was made, nailed down, and scored in the history books 765 posts ago, and the rest is just people trying to make it "not so" using a bunch of amateurish rhetorical techniques (some of which are considered legitimate in Formal Debate or Rhetoric but many are too cheesy to be considered legitimate.) Accusing another poster or speaker of a "dismount" is only one of them.

In my case, when I made the OP I considered THAT to be my dismount as well... because no VALID argument can be raised against the point it made. I have still continued to poke around in the thread, but the topic would have succeeded just as well if I had actually dismounted on the first page.

Hope that helps.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's an excellent question, maybe even a cromulent one. I will defer to @LotusBud or some other poster who may give you a good answer, but your question actually highlights the entire waste of time that this topic has sucked a bunch of internet trolls into.

A picture is sometimes worth a thousand words, and the OP of this thread has been worth several thousand. The point of the OP was made, nailed down, and scored in the history books 765 posts ago, and the rest is just people trying to make it "not so" using a bunch of amateurish rhetorical techniques (some of which are considered legitimate in Formal Debate or Rhetoric but many are too cheesy to be considered legitimate.) Accusing another poster or speaker of a "dismount" is only one of them.

In my case, when I made the OP I considered THAT to be my dismount as well... because no VALID argument can be raised against the point it made. I have still continued to poke around in the thread, but the topic would have succeeded just as well if I had actually dismounted on the first page.

Hope that helps.

Peaches STFU.... your highfalutin hot air and waffle grows extremely tiresome.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The CRT people literally hate MLK. As usual aidsman does nothing but lie.
You know, when you reach into your bag of stock replies, you should at least address it to someone who has posted in the thread before flinging it.

Curriculums rooted in "equity sensitivity" cancel out several MLK essays. And all writing of Maya Angelou.

You guys would know this if you were able to view topics as they are rather than just another thing to argue with teh right on.

I'm learning.....is better to be far right, than far wrong though.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hope that helps.

One must always bear in mind that if the op is unintelligible to a member of the trolling community, then any rebuttal of the op is bound to fail on many, manly levels, and yet the failure will never be acknowledged by said troll.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Hope that helps.

One must always bear in mind that if the op is unintelligible to a member of the trolling community, then any rebuttal of the op is bound to fail on many, manly levels, and yet the failure will never be acknowledged by said troll.
...and one wonders, though, who The People were/are since we are in no way, shape or form a democracy. (insert many LoLz here)
I mean, can anyone imagine a vote by 300+ million people to settle matters on a daily basis?
No? That's why we democratically elect (Democracy) Representatives (Republic) in our Democratic Republic aka Representative Democracy. Indeed, we are in the US a democracy in its most practical form.

Oh - the lies that conservatives tell that express their contempt for The People and love for Autocracy.

PS: ...or, of course this could also be what happens when weak minds try to troll using words that they don't understand. Contarded trolls seem to do that all of the time.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hope that helps.

He basically claimed that since so many people responded to tell him he is full of shit that that some how proves he is right. Sorry, but that is the worst attempt at logic I have ever seen and given how long I have been on the internet that says something.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hope that helps.

He basically claimed that since so many people responded to tell him he is full of shit that that some how proves he is right. Sorry, but that is the worst attempt at logic I have ever seen and given how long I have been on the internet that says something.

He's a lost cause, same as the vast majority of liberals.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Ggl9JXt.jpeg

But but but.....

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

Thus, and I'll say it louder this time:

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

Those are your own words there inside the quotation marks.

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

Cite one single instance of any black American citizen being kept from voting?

YOU made the claim. Support it.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.