Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

Thus, and I'll say it louder this time:

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

Those are your own words there inside the quotation marks.

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

Cite one single instance of any black American citizen being kept from voting?

YOU made the claim. Support it.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.

What is the difference between "black people" and "a single black person?"

If your answer is "a goalpost move" then you and I are thinking alike, gaslighter.

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Simple logic, that even a 10-year-old could follow, would dictate that if someone asserts that "black people" are kept from voting then it shouldn't be too hard to find "a single black person" who has been kept from voting.

Does that simple logic elude your mental grasp?

I claim that people are dying in the opioid epidemic. Do I have to give you a specific name and description of the circumstances of that individual's death before you will acknowledge that people have, in fact, died in the opioid epidemic?

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

The reason you view that as a "standard dismount" is that I have the temerity to reject your entire post as gaslighting and either circular reasoning or unsupported claims or demanding others do your research for you when a simple google search would give you the information you pretend to seek.

I should think by now you'd be quite accustomed to having your ass handed to you in this "standard" fashion, but you're sadly mistaken in imagining that a refusal to dickdance with you is somehow a "dismount."

FEH!

What is gaslighting about asking you to support your own claim that evil bad conservatives are "keeping black people from voting?"

So, even though it was interesting to watch you practice your dismount technique again, it's still you basically running away.

You know, if it helps, my wife often claims she cannot think unless she has her glasses on. Perhaps you need to snap your prosthetic into place to help you with mental clarity.

If your answer is "a goalpost move" then you and I are thinking alike, gaslighter.

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Simple logic, that even a 10-year-old could follow, would dictate that if someone asserts that "black people" are kept from voting then it shouldn't be too hard to find "a single black person" who has been kept from voting.

I claim that people are dying in the opioid epidemic. Do I have to give you a specific name and description of the circumstances of that individual's death before you will acknowledge that people have, in fact, died in the opioid epidemic?

Maybe if LIBS beat Reggie over the head hard enough with this kind of shitpoasting, he'll wise up. As in, whenever he refers to the collective "registered Democrats" someone should challenge him to identify ONE of them specifically.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Do you really think that is analogous, Lotus? I can give you a name right off the top of my head of a person who died of an opiod overdose: George Floyd. George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose when he swallowed his stash just before getting busted for trying to pass a counterfeit bill. In fact, you or I could go online right now and in 15 minutes come up with at least a dozen news stories and names of people who have died from opiod overdoses.

What you or I can't do, Lotus, is go online and find a single name of a single black American citizen who has been "kept from voting." Not a single one.

So you see, it isn't analogous, dear, and that was a poor try. If all you have to do is assert something is true because "everyone knows it," then Admin's in trouble with that cock sucking thing.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure that George Floyd is an invalid example, @Reggie_Essent. It's a settled matter in two different courts of law that Floyd died because some rogue racist cop knelt on his neck for over 20 minutes in violation of cop policy while other cops watched and did nothing.

This IS a nation of laws, innit?

Also, the proposition that "everyone knows" some thing about Admin as you assert, is quite analogous to @Breakfall's proposition that your pal j00 is a cuckold. Is THIS the hill you'd like to die on?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here you go

the names of FIVE people who have died of drug overdose provided by a coroners office and an associated supporting link

24-year-old Sabas Daniel Marquez
32-year-old Humberto Arroyo-Ledezma
28-year-old Karina Joy Rodriguez
29-year-old Stephine Sonya Monroe
32-year-old Jennifer Danielle Cunningham

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now provide so much as ONE example of this voter suppression you speak of you spastic idiots

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm pretty sure that George Floyd is an invalid example, @Reggie_Essent. It's a settled matter in two different courts of law that Floyd died because some rogue racist cop knelt on his neck for over 20 minutes in violation of cop policy while other cops watched and did nothing.

Also, the proposition that "everyone knows" some thing about Admin as you assert, is quite analogous to @Breakfall's proposition that your pal j00 is a cuckold. Is THIS the hill you'd like to die on?

Everyone knows the Navy is full of asspounding homosexuals. Admin was in the Navy. Ergo, Admin is an asspounding homosexual who likes to suck cock.

How is that any different from your assertion regarding black voter suppression?

I can tell you one difference for sure. There are plenty of examples of Navy veterans and service persons being gay homosexual faggots or butchy lesbian slit lickers, but there is not one single example of a black American citizen being "voter suppressed."

It's the difference between a fairy tale and a myth. As a dedicated "anti-racist" you desperately want to believe in the fairy tale of black voter suppression because it confirms your hateful progressive worldview even though there is not a shred or iota of evidence that such a thing exists.

A myth on the other hand always contains a kernel of truth, as Admin the gay Navy vet can attest.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
It's the difference between a fairy tale and a myth.
So is voter fraud swinging the 2020 election fairytale of myth?
.Name one person whose FAKE vote turned the election?

Well, there aren't any. We all know that, and yet many many red states are changing their voting laws and procedures in the absence of any evidence of need to do so. Why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

You can definately show us evidence to back that, though.

We asked for evidence that shows black peoples votes are being suppressed. To be shown who is suppressing their votes and how.

And since this is just dem/prog gaslighting and not actually a real thing happening....we are not going to see any evidence or get any specific answers.

We dont get any evidence or specific answers about systemic racism is and where it is, either. I'm literally the only person here who gave examples of what COULD be called systemic racism....and it's all entirely democrat policies.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Well, there aren't any. We all know that, and yet many many red states are changing their voting laws and procedures in the absence of any evidence of need to do so. Why?

Why did Maricopa County in Arizona count over 100,000 more mail in ballots than they mailed out?

Why did so many nursing homes in Wisconsin have 100% voter turnout, even though many of those nursing home residents are debilitated and cognitively incapable of voting, as many, many family members of these people attest?

Oh wait! We're talking about the fairy tale of black voter suppression, not how you vile and filthy Registered Democrat scum stole the election in 2020.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Why did Maricopa County in Arizona count over 100,000 more mail in ballots than they mailed out?

Why did so many nursing homes in Wisconsin have 100% voter turnout, even though many of those nursing home residents are debilitated and cognitively incapable of voting, as many, many family members of these people attest?

Oh wait! We're talking about the fairy tale of black voter suppression, not how you vile and filthy Registered Democrat scum stole the election in 2020.
Never happened, you Trumpers continuing to talk about it will not make it come true.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Raggz - no offense but you're a fucking retard.

Oh and uh, if you want me to read the article below for you, I already have and your question is nonsense conspiracy bullshit, just as it was waaaay back then when it was first debunked.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Oh and uh, if you want me to read the article below for you, I already have and your question is nonsense conspiracy bullshit, just as it was waaaay back then when it was first debunked.

Oh Gee! Politifact says it's just a "misunderstanding" that Maricopa County somehow managed to count over 100,000 more mail in ballots that were mailed out. Well that changes everything!

So what do they say about the fairy tale of black voter suppression? Any Politifacts regarding that? Maybe a single name of a single black American citizen who has been "voter suppressed?"

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Oh Gee! Politifact says it's just a "misunderstanding" that Maricopa County somehow managed to count over 100,000 more mail in ballots that were mailed out. Well that changes everything!

So what do they say about the fairy tale of black voter suppression? Any Politifacts regarding that? Maybe a single name of a single black American citizen who has been "voter suppressed?"
Here, Mr Lazy, do your own investigating.
Oh, and PS: you're cut off, except on occasions where I feel like making fun of you. LoLz at Raggedy Peasant.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Funny -- not a single verifiable name tho
Nope, no one has named a single person who committed voter fraud which changed the outcome of an election.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Funny -- not a single verifiable name tho
Nope, no one has named a single person who committed voter fraud which changed the outcome of an election.

Stay on topic! You people have already been thrashed regarding the stolen election in plenty of threads. This one is about Levon's lie that evil conservatives are somehow "keeping blacks from voting." (Levon's own and actual words.)

You people seem to actually believe this, since you are all told to, so it shouldn't be hard to come up with at least one single name of one single black person who's vote has been suppressed in some way.

And don't talk about fishing! No one fucking cares about fishing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here, Mr Lazy, do your own investigating.
Oh, and PS: you're cut off, except on occasions where I feel like making fun of you. LoLz at Raggedy Peasant.

Right so requiring ID to vote is gonna stop black people from voting.

Because YOU people think ID is just too much for black Americans.

Every single black American has an ID and knows how to obtain what they need. The only people in the country who think black Americans are these pitiful, ignorant incompetents are white leftists.

Enough of this shit. Clearly you guys are the ones with racial prejudice.

IF any of these points had any merit, there could be some initiative to help these incompetent black people since none of you think they can help themselves. I'd love to see that play out.

The vast majority of the country.....including most of the black community.....wants election security laws like ID. Regardless of white leftists thinking they are too stupid.

And that's exactly what you guys are too cowardly to say but hint at. You cant even give a direct answer because you KNOW you are full of shit.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant help but think of all the educated black women working in the medical feild as CNAs, Techs, RNs, BSNs, and NPs. Paramedics. There are a lot. Black police officers the left pretends dont even exist. Black judges and attorneys.

But yeah.....black people wouldnt even be able to handle voting if we required ID and people to vote within their district. Sure.

We cant have secure elections at a time where millions of people have no trust or faith in our election process because white liberals think black people are too dumb, ignorant and disadvantaged to handle it.

How fucking insulting and ignorant is this? SMDH.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

Do you really think that is analogous, Lotus? I can give you a name right off the top of my head of a person who died of an opiod overdose: George Floyd. George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose when he swallowed his stash just before getting busted for trying to pass a counterfeit bill. In fact, you or I could go online right now and in 15 minutes come up with at least a dozen news stories and names of people who have died from opiod overdoses.

What you or I can't do, Lotus, is go online and find a single name of a single black American citizen who has been "kept from voting." Not a single one.

So you see, it isn't analogous, dear, and that was a poor try. If all you have to do is assert something is true because "everyone knows it," then Admin's in trouble with that cock sucking thing.

I did not ask you if you could give me a name of a victim of the opioid epidemic. I asked you if my claim could be called false because I could not come up with a specific name. I think my actual point is analagous, though your misreading of my point may not be.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

I did not ask you if you could give me a name of a victim of the opioid epidemic. I asked you if my claim could be called false because I could not come up with a specific name. I think my actual point is analagous, though your misreading of my point may not be.

Weak sauce, Lotus. I knew what you meant and you knew what I meant and I already explained the difference between an unsubstantiated claim of an opioid epidemic with an unsubstantiated claim of black voter suppression. (i.e. the one can be easily proven while there is not an iota of evidence for the existence of the other.)

So what's new in Portugal? Are they having springtime sales of phallus-shaped breads in the market stalls?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

You see, they ask for things but when you give it to them they ignore it, or claim not to have seen it, then continue with the same line of bullshit that they have trotted out faithfully like the good little parrots they are. Take the statement made below yours for example. I've presented overwhelming evidence including actual litigation, various studies etc, but if Trump or Putin doesn't admit to it, well neither will they.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

You see, they ask for things but when you give it to them they ignore it, or claim not to have seen it, then continue with the same line of bullshit that they have trotted out faithfully like the good little parrots they are. Take the statement made below yours for example. I've presented overwhelming evidence including actual litigation, various studies etc, but if Trump or Putin doesn't admit to it, well neither will they.
You gave nothing but more claims

people can claim anything

I claim you're a cock sucking moron and in that instance it happens to be 100% true

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Everyone knows the Navy is full of asspounding homosexuals. Admin was in the Navy. Ergo, Admin is an asspounding homosexual who likes to suck cock.

How is that any different from your assertion regarding black voter suppression?

I can tell you one difference for sure. There are plenty of examples of Navy veterans and service persons being gay homosexual faggots or butchy lesbian slit lickers, but there is not one single example of a black American citizen being "voter suppressed."

It's the difference between a fairy tale and a myth. As a dedicated "anti-racist" you desperately want to believe in the fairy tale of black voter suppression because it confirms your hateful progressive worldview even though there is not a shred or iota of evidence that such a thing exists.

A myth on the other hand always contains a kernel of truth, as Admin the gay Navy vet can attest.

How exactly do you imagine this shitpoast is in the least responsive to my revelation about the manner of George Floyd's death? Or, for that matter, the cuckoldry thing?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

A single one?

FEH!

...oh, and P.S. ....

FEH

You see, they learned this stuff from the Bush 43 administration - Just deny deny deny.

It reminds one of the Monty python sketch - There's a duck on your head
No there isn't. Which sadly I could not find link for.