Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Yea a bit, if systemic racism is past what is it now? What are you angling at? Inheritance?

There are class barriers to class mobility most of them boil down to money, even down to post codes(Zip codes) which is a derivitive of wealth.

Not sure I was "angling" at anything. I don't think systemic racism is past since whites all over the country are still trying to keep blacks from voating and still incarcerating blacks at a super high rate.

I seem to recall I was talking about systemic racism as a thing that people studying CRT believe has continued to hold blacks down, even though it's not as glaringly obvious in economic terms.

As for "class barriers to class mobility" I don't think they've really ever been purely about money.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blacks are incarcerated at "super high rates" because they commit a super high amount of crime, dummy.

What would you prefer, some of them getting a pass because of their race?

There have already been examples of this, where Judges have openly stated that they refused to jail an offender because they were black and wanted to give them another chance.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Blacks are incarcerated at "super high rates" because they commit a super high amount of crime, dummy.

There have already been examples of this, where Judges have openly stated that they refused to jail an offender because they were black and wanted to give them another chance.
There is a definite link between poverty and crime even here BUT saying that people deserve another chance because of their skin colour is the epitome of racism... It fuckin hurts even typing racism because it's soo overused that it's become meaningless... It's fuckin mental that in an age where there's less racism than ever the word is used more than ever...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yea a bit, if systemic racism is past what is it now? What are you angling at? Inheritance?

There are class barriers to class mobility most of them boil down to money, even down to post codes(Zip codes) which is a derivitive of wealth.

Not sure I was "angling" at anything. I don't think systemic racism is past since whites all over the country are still trying to keep blacks from voating and still incarcerating blacks at a super high rate.

I seem to recall I was talking about systemic racism as a thing that people studying CRT believe has continued to hold blacks down, even though it's not as glaringly obvious in economic terms.

As for "class barriers to class mobility" I don't think they've really ever been purely about money.

What a pant load! Cite one single black person who has been "kept from voting." A single one, liar.

And as for blacks being incarcerated at "at a super high rate," only the simple-minded would claim this is indicative of "systemic racism." The only thing these "super high rates of incarceration" for blacks is evidence of is the social pathologies within the black community which drives so many blacks to commit crimes for which they are convicted and incarcerated for.

But you people on the Left never want to talk about these social pathologies so in your simple-mindedness just blame white people because it's easier.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

There is a definite link between poverty and crime even here BUT saying that people deserve another chance because of their skin colour is the epitome of racism... It fuckin hurts even typing racism because it's soo overused that it's become meaningless... It's fuckin mental that in an age where there's less racism than ever the word is used more than ever...

I'm not saying "people deserve another chance." I'm inclined to think they would have an easier time if they were playing on a level field, which they obviously are not. And there may or may not be "less" racism in the US than before, but people are talking about it because certain political leaders have normalized bringing it out of the closet.

Let me introduce two or three hackneyed Circular Arguments so I can value signal to my homies.

Feh.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not saying "people deserve another chance." I'm inclined to think they would have an easier time if they were playing on a level field, which they obviously are not. And there may or may not be "less" racism in the US than before, but people are talking about it because certain political leaders have normalized bringing it out of the closet.

Who like, Trump? I've never heard him say a racist thing in my life tbh...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol @ libs still struggling to prove this systemic racism thing they continue to whine about

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Let me introduce two or three hackneyed Circular Arguments so I can value signal to my homies.

Feh.

And thus your standard dismount because you are simply too dumb to articulate a cogent response ... at least one that your betters whose boots you must lick to keep your woke credentials would allow you to say.

So, where is the citation of one single black American who has been "kept from voting?"

A single one?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol @ libs still struggling to prove this systemic racism thing they continue to whine about
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
Go fuck another child you vile rock spider!
@Bastard Factory
You go out with broken women, so you can slip into their childrens rooms and get your lick on!
@Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
You go out with broken women, so you can slip into their childrens rooms and get your lick on!
@Bastard Factory
You fucking paedophile fuck_tart! Lolololol….one bullet in your forehead. No more pain!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
You fucking paedophile fuck_tart! Lolololol….one bullet in your forehead. No more pain!
@Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
Oh c’mon Biggie you big man-child. You’ve been having fun with @Seamajor for years. Stop crying like a little faggot you piece of shit. Go eat a child or sumting! BaaaahahahahahahahahahaaAa

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
Oh c’mon Biggie you big man-child. You’ve been having fun with @Seamajor for years. Stop crying like a little faggot you piece of shit. Go eat a child or sumting! BaaaahahahahahahahahahaaAa
@Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
Just look at this paedophile and cuck cry like a bitch! Do you need some hard drugs perchance?
:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
Just look at this paedophile and cuck cry like a bitch! Do you need some hard drugs perchance?
@Bastard Factory

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Keep it real fuck_head!
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
@Bastard Factory
OH STOP IT!!!!!
:Excited5:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In case anybody needs reminding the rules have changed so don't start crying when you stink of ass!
some people are just too stupid or simply lack the self control to get that

I for one will continue to respect the rules as posted

but, you know, lesser people might have difficulty with all that

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In case anybody needs reminding the rules have changed so don't start crying when you stink of ass!
some people are just too stupid or simply lack the self control to get that

I for one will continue to respect the rules as posted

but, you know, lesser people might have difficulty with all that
The rules need not apply to the biggest supporter of Bastard Factory. I see you as a taint on this forum. Who the hell insinuates paedophilia daily? You have a very warped sense of humour little cuck.