Jonathan Harris explains Critical Race Theory, in one painting

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nobody has an issue with adult aged people doing anything which only affects themselves, fucktard.
They are all the same old friend. Too stupendously stupid to understand how the concepts of both precedent and pioneering actually work and how the things they demand we ignore can end up decaying a civilized society from the inside out if left unchecked as they are beginning to evolve. But this is mostly because they themselves are uncivilized from the inside out.

If something does not effect them personally it is of no consequence they proclaim. Unless of course it is something earth shattering such as trump sipping a glass of water with two hands or a supreme court justice nominee on the wrong side of the political spectrum enjoying beer as a youth. Then it is permissible, completely justified and even encouraged to piss, wail and moan about such matters for months, if not years, on every available communication outlet you can find.

The hypocrisy among these vermin is stellar. As is the irony in everything they say and do.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You can't possibly be this stupid in real life.
Oh yes then can, and are.

You're going to have to forgive LobotomizedBud for her indiscretions though. Like Sewage Major & admongo she was raised in SF by two male baboons who allowed the failing public education system to indoctrinate her at a very early age. Hence, the tedious moron you see before you today who is completely unaware of anything that doesn't prop up the idea of Orange Man Bad.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy was actually jerking his dick off and trying to ejaculate on a little girl who was under 10 years old. Antifa and the leftists claimed there was nothing wrong with that when there is a hell of a lot wrong with that
Was this something you dreamed? Any proof? Was he a smallish person?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Was this something you dreamed? Any proof? Was he a smallish person?

He is now arrested after being on the run for months and you can read the arrest report online as well as the prosecutor's filing. It is all there and has been posted all over Twitter as well as legal channels on YouTube. The guy was not just a naked man in the women's spa, he was masterbating his erect penis while staring at a naked child. When the mother and other women complained he claimed to he a transgender and lied about people just being "transphobes" when in reality it was that he was not just there but also masterbating while looking at naked women and children.He is also a registered sex offender. That did not stop the communist idiots of Antifa from starting a riot and attacking random people in the streets though.

How do you guys miss this stuff as it has been all in the news for over a year and we have posted all the evidence before in at least two threads? The only conclusion I can reach is you guys don't want to know so you purposely ignore it because it doesn't fit your predetermined conclusion. That is not a good way to go through life, man.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's exactly what critical race theory teaches. Misinfo and a false narrative of "white washing" designed to foster racist hate.

a major issue I have with CRT is it doesn't seem to promote Black Empowerment without taking a swipe at Whites.

I don't know why its advocates cannot promote the more positive aspects about Blackness without trashing others.

This is somewhat of a similar situation in Canada that following a Residential Schools controversy, the government here decided to introduce a National Reconciliation Day to assuage the grievances of Canadian Natives. However in the process of trying to placate Natives, they also seem to be taking a swipe at White people here as well.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think a much better solution in our country is to introduce a National Native Cultral History Day - to recognize Native Culture and its contributions to our country - rather than taking a swipe at a nother race. Likewise, something in the US should emerge as well.

In spite of being a nation afor oveer 150 years, Canada still does not have National Holiday to celebrate Native Culture here. And it think that is needed more than a National Reconciliation Day here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
a major issue I have with CRT is it doesn't seem to promote Black Empowerment without taking a swipe at Whites.

I don't know why its advocates cannot promote the more positive aspects about Blackness without trashing others.

This is somewhat of a similar situation in Canada that following a Residential Schools controversy, the government here decided to introduce a National Reconciliation Day to assuage the grievances of Canadian Natives. However in the process of trying to placate Natives, they also seem to be taking a swipe at White people here as well.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think a much better solution in our country is to introduce a National Native Cultral History Day - to recognize Native Culture and its contributions to our country - rather than taking a swipe at a nother race. Likewise, something in the US should emerge as well.

In spite of being a nation afor oveer 150 years, Canada still does not have National Holiday to celebrate Native Culture here. And it think that is needed more than a National Reconciliation Day here.

How do you address the "black question" if you will, without looking at how they got to where they are? Aren't whites part of the equation?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
2B4kvD8.png

As we all recall Puerto Ricans are not considered white, Y'all.