So...when did "critical race theory" become a verb?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted several sources about what the concept of critical race theory is right from CRT sources like the Equity Collaborative. I posted material from curriculums that are including "equity" training or learning.

And invited anyone to explain where we were wrong about it. No one did.

The only one who doesnt understand this is Admin who continually claims it's a history class that teaches more than "white" history.....which is completely wrong.

I mean I'm thinking either you guys are lying, or you dont know what it is and you are just supporting it because the resident "cons" dont want it.

I didn't see your posts that came right from CRT sources. I asked you repeatedly to post from a legit source and never saw a single one from you.

Sweetheart, I know what it is, because, well, I know how to do proper research. I have two graduate degrees, both of which were grounded in the ability to do proper research. I did my own reaearch, and it clear as a bell that anti-CRT folks are having hysterics over imagined boogeymen and are also anti-free speech.

We've already ascertained that you see no problem with the concept of white privilege being taught to children, so therefore your opinion is invalid, especially considering the fact that you're basically a Communist.

What does "white privilege being taught to children" mean?

Teaching kids that white people are the oppressor group and that white people still benefit because of their skin today and that POC are the oppressed group still being oppressed to this day.

That's what this is teaching. And in this endeavor to train the next generation to be left wing activists and to tear down the country.....schools are getting rid writings from Fredrick Douglass, Maya Angelou, and MLK. They wont be teaching the holocaust anymore either. Just twisted false versions of the revolutionary and civil war from the premise that white people are oppressors.

It is NOT just "cons" who have a problem with this and believe it or not? "Cons" still have a right to want to protect their kids and make sure their kids are being well educated and not being indoctrinated into leftwing race beliefs. They pay taxes that fund the schools and they should be exempt if this shit is being taught.

Thanks, I really haven't got the patience today.
Listen up arguing about race while cosplaying a Brown Shirt is really retarded even for a brexit bro.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I posted several sources about what the concept of critical race theory is right from CRT sources like the Equity Collaborative. I posted material from curriculums that are including "equity" training or learning.

The only one who doesnt understand this is Admin who continually claims it's a history class that teaches more than "white" history.....which is completely wrong.

I mean I'm thinking either you guys are lying, or you dont know what it is and you are just supporting it because the resident "cons" dont want it.

I didn't see your posts that came right from CRT sources. I asked you repeatedly to post from a legit source and never saw a single one from you.

Sweetheart, I know what it is, because, well, I know how to do proper research. I have two graduate degrees, both of which were grounded in the ability to do proper research. I did my own reaearch, and it clear as a bell that anti-CRT folks are having hysterics over imagined boogeymen and are also anti-free speech.

We've already ascertained that you see no problem with the concept of white privilege being taught to children, so therefore your opinion is invalid, especially considering the fact that you're basically a Communist.

Teaching kids that white people are the oppressor group and that white people still benefit because of their skin today and that POC are the oppressed group still being oppressed to this day.

That's what this is teaching. And in this endeavor to train the next generation to be left wing activists and to tear down the country.....schools are getting rid writings from Fredrick Douglass, Maya Angelou, and MLK. They wont be teaching the holocaust anymore either. Just twisted false versions of the revolutionary and civil war from the premise that white people are oppressors.

It is NOT just "cons" who have a problem with this and believe it or not? "Cons" still have a right to want to protect their kids and make sure their kids are being well educated and not being indoctrinated into leftwing race beliefs. They pay taxes that fund the schools and they should be exempt if this shit is being taught.

Listen up arguing about race while cosplaying a Brown Shirt is really retarded even for a brexit bro.

This coming from the Marxist mongoloid who genuinely thought that Britain is no longer located in Europe, due to England leaving the Globohomo NWO monstrosity, otherwise known as the EUSSR.

Your level of retardation is literally immeasurable and boggles belief, until I'm reminded of the fact that you're a born and bred Oregon libturd faggot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This coming from the Marxist mongoloid who genuinely thought that Britain is no longer located in Europe, due to England leaving the Globohomo NWO monstrosity, otherwise known as the EUSSR.

Your level of retardation is literally immeasurable and baffles belief, until I'm reminded of the fact that you're a born and bred Oregon libturd faggot.

He also called the ER a triage center.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got what directly from "equity" sources (whatever that is). I don't see a link.

I started a thread and posted several links. Did you look at any of them?

All of them were "CRT" sources.

I have told you many times I don't read all of your posts. You post too much and all of your posts are too long. In all of the posts I looked at, I never saw a single source and I saw a lot of uninformed opinion and hysteria.

Well, there is no hysteria or misinfo. There were sources posted. To the point where people have just concluded you guys are either very misinformed yourselves or just lying.

We need a "bullshit" smiley. It gets tiring having to type it out so often.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Your level of retardation is literally immeasurable and baffles belief, until I'm reminded of the fact that you're a born and bred Oregon libturd faggot.
How cute, a little hitlerjugend crying his eyes out. Get a life britfag.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Your level of retardation is literally immeasurable and boggles belief, until I'm reminded of the fact that you're a born and bred Oregon libturd faggot.

England never was part of Continental Europe. It's also not part of the Schengen Zone, and now it's not part of the EU, so it could be easily argued it's not part of Europe. I can't even order anything from the UK now without paying customs duty, so fuck the UK. You guys asked for it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How cute, a little hitlerjugend crying his eyes out. Get a life britfag.

I'm sorry, in future would you prefer a 10 minute warning before I drop any brutal truth bombs on your lavender, cock-worshipping, elderly ass?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

England never was part of Continental Europe. It's also not part of the Schengen Zone, and now it's not part of the EU, so it could be easily argued it's not part of Europe. I can't even order anything from the UK now without paying customs duty, so fuck the UK. You guys asked for it.

The point being, the UK is still situated in Europe and membership of the rapidly imploding Commie EU dictatorship is irrelevant and has no bearing whatsoever on Britain's historical European identity, despite the fuss which you leftists have made about European nations standing up against the tyranny of the EU bureaucrats.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

The ER ??

Oh, right, the ER in that OTHER thread, the same ER Stubby said was the only route into the hospital?

Lulz.

But here in this thread we're talking about critical race theory from a grammar perspective.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The ER ??

Oh, right, the ER in that OTHER thread, the same ER Stubby said was the only route into the hospital?

Lulz.

But here in this thread we're talking about critical race theory from a grammar perspective.

Well, to be honest, the grammar angle went off the rails very early on, and I'm pretty sure you knew that would happen. But, yeah, the Strapon ER crap is funny.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The point being, the UK is still situated in Europe and membership of the rapidly imploding Commie EU dictatorship is irrelevant and has no bearing whatsoever on Britain's historical European identity, despite the fuss which you leftists have made about European nations standing up against the tyranny of the EU bureaucrats.

How is it "situated in Europe"? That's the one thing that is undeniably false.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love it when nationalistic jingoists can't get their own history right.

England is an island. Historically, politically and linguistically, it was never permanently or fully integrated into European culture and traditions.

The story of Britain has mostly been about conflict with France, Germany or Spain. The preeminence of the Royal Navy, in the defiant spirit of its sea lords, ensured that European dictators from Napoleon to Hitler could never set foot on British soil. As British admiral John Jervis reassured his superiors in 1801 amidst rumors of an impending Napoleonic invasion, "I do not say, my lords, that the French will not come. I say only they will not come by sea."

Britain's sea power, imperialism, parliamentary government and majority Protestant religion set it apart from its European neighbors -- and not just because of its geographical isolation.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

England is an island. Historically, politically and linguistically, it was never permanently or fully integrated into European culture and traditions.

The story of Britain has mostly been about conflict with France, Germany or Spain. The preeminence of the Royal Navy, in the defiant spirit of its sea lords, ensured that European dictators from Napoleon to Hitler could never set foot on British soil. As British admiral John Jervis reassured his superiors in 1801 amidst rumors of an impending Napoleonic invasion, "I do not say, my lords, that the French will not come. I say only they will not come by sea."

Britain's sea power, imperialism, parliamentary government and majority Protestant religion set it apart from its European neighbors -- and not just because of its geographical isolation.

"The Wogs begin at Calais"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Jesus Christ. Ok, lets try it another way. What race is the indigenous Brit? Our ancestry is comprised of Anglo Saxon and Germanic blood. Where is Germany? In Europe. We are white Europeans and no amount of kvetching from you leftists will change this fact.

The EU, which you Commies idolise, is an early stage of the NWO One World Government project and it's leaders adhere to the Kalergi Plan, which states that the European of the future should be mixed race. In other words, eradicating borders and merging all nations, creeds and colours together into one big melting pot is their goal, first with European countries, and then the rest of the world. This of course would undermine European homogenity and risk whites eventually becoming a minority in their homelands, similar to the unfortunate future which white Americans face, unless some drastic changes are made.

I have to laugh at your quote about the Royal Navy keeping out invaders like Hitler and Napoleon, these days our 'invaders' come in packed yellow dinghies in the form of unwanted third world economic migrants and rather than be turned away, our glorious Royal Navy escorts these people to shore! Unbelievable.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ. Ok, lets try it another way. What race is the indigenous Brit? Our ancestry is comprised of Anglo Saxon and Germanic blood. Where is Germany? In Europe. We are white Europeans and no amount of kvetching from you leftists will change this fact.

The EU, which you Commies idolise, is an early stage of the NWO One World Government project and it's leaders adhere to the Kalergi Plan, which states that the European of the future should be mixed race. In other words, eradicating borders and merging all nations, creeds and colours together into one big melting pot is their goal, first with European countries, and then the rest of the world. This of course would undermine European homogenity and risk whites eventually becoming a minority n their homelands, similar to the future which white Americans unfortuantely face.

I have to laugh at your quote about the Royal Navy keeping out invaders like Hitler and Napoleon, these days our 'invaders' come in packed yellow dinghies in the form of unwanted third world economic migrants and rather than be turned away, our glorious Royal Navy escorts these people to shore! Unbelievable.

Could you link to the source document for that plan, please?

Kvetching from the left? You whitey righties are the ones kvetching about human behaviors that are as old as humans. Yes, immigrating and intermarrying. It's how we all got here, dumbass. You need to get over it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO:

The Kalergi Plan (
: Piano Kalergi), or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy,
is a
conspiracy theory,
which states that a plot to mix
with other races via
was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician
and promoted in aristocratic European social circles.
The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The EU, which you Commies idolise, is an early stage of the NWO One World Government project and it's leaders adhere to the Kalergi Plan, which states that the European of the future should be mixed race. In other words, eradicating borders and merging all nations, creeds and colours together into one big melting pot is their goal, first with European countries, and then the rest of the world. This of course would undermine European homogenity and risk whites eventually becoming a minority n their homelands, similar to the future which white Americans unfortuantely face.

Could you link to the source document for that plan, please?

Kvetching from the left? You whitey righties are the ones kvetching about human behaviors that are as old as humans. Yes, immigrating and intermarrying. It's how we all got here, dumbass. You need to get over it.
You know you’re sounding a tad Karen don’t you?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LMAO:

The Kalergi Plan (
is a
conspiracy theory,
with other races via
The conspiracy theory is most often associated with European groups and parties, but it has also spread to North American politics.
OMG that’s funny as fuck. Oh how do you do it!? Lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Kalergi Plan is a plan whose goal is the
of
through
and
of non-whites to
It was elaborated in 1923 by Count
who according to his own expectations, seeks to generate a passive, tame, predictable and manipulable mestizo race, of inferior character and intelligence over which the
aristocratic elite could rule eternally, since such an inferior mind would prevent them from organizing to rebel, and even realize that they are dominated.

iu

In its first manifestos written between 1923 and 1925, the Kalergi Plan demanded that Jews take power, first in Europe and then around the world. The plan is based on a
and refers to a Jewish "superior race" (Herrenrasse). The expression Herrenrasse, used by
to describe the
, was also used by Coudenhove-Kalergi to corroborate the claim to Jewish sovereignty in Europe and the world. Also the term "Jewish noble race" is constantly used. On the occasion of the creation of this Jewish empire, the Kalergi plan proclaims the abolition of the
and, subsequently, the elimination of nations by means of mass allogeneic migrations, or their internal destruction through "ethnic" separatist movements such as Catalan or
In order for Europe to be dominated by The Jews, it seeks to transform racially homogeneous peoples into mixed sets of whites, blacks and Asians. To these mestizos he attributes cruelty, infidelity and other characteristics that, according to him, must be consciously created because they are indispensable to achieve the superiority of the Jews.

Kalergi.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LMAO:

The Kalergi Plan (
is a
conspiracy theory,
with other races via

This disproves absolutely nothing, you think being slandered by the mainstream as a "far right conspiracy theory" automatically makes something false?

Angela Merkel and other European leaders have previously been awarded something called the Charlemagne Prize, for implementing various measures which have been in line with the Kalergi Plan. I believe Merkel's award was for allowing 1 million asylum seekers into Germany back in 2015.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I love destroying Lotusbush with facts, she always runs away back to her safespace, counts to 100 and then returns as though nothing has happened and resumes posting in other threads in an effort to block out her recent humiliation.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan, please seek help. I think you need a deprogrammer.

I'm not running away, you tool. I am attending to other business. I don't sit here on the site watching and waiting. I'm doing rl.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, if the Jewish race is supposed to be superior and take over the planet, how does that square with intermarrying with blacks and Asians and Middle Easterners? You realize the whole thing makes no sense and sounds like the fevered nightmare of someone withdrawing from heroin? LMAO @ you fools.

But, but, but Aryan doesn't hate blacks. Right, @Dove?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Don't try and change the subject, you implied that the Kalergi Plan was bogus and I've just informed you that European leaders receive awards in recognition of their efforts working towards the agenda, so with that in mind, how can it be a far right conspiracy theory?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't try and change the subject, you implied that the Kalergi Plan was bogus and I've just informed you that European leaders receive awards in recognition of their efforts working towards the agenda, so with that in mind, how can it be a far right conspiracy theory?

You offered no proof of any such thing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The
(Southern Poverty Law Center) describes the Kalergi plan as a distinctly European way of pushing the narrative of
on the continent, with
quoting Coudenhove-Kalergi's writings out of context in order to assert that the
's immigration policies were insidious plots that were hatched decades ago in order to destroy white people.
, an anti-racism advocacy group, has described it as a racist conspiracy theory, which alleges that Coudenhove-Kalergi intended to influence Europe's policies on immigration in order to create a "populace devoid of identity" which would then supposedly be ruled by a Jewish elite.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, if the Jewish race is supposed to be superior and take over the planet, how does that square with intermarrying with blacks and Asians and Middle Easterners? You realize the whole thing makes no sense and sounds like the fevered nightmare of someone withdrawing from heroin? LMAO @ you fools.

But, but, but Aryan doesn't hate blacks. Right, @Dove?

They want to create a slave race of brown monolithic, nationless, drones who have no identity or loyalty to their nation or heritage.

The reason being because people like this are easier to rule over and it's unlikely they will unite and rise up against their oppressors.

White homogeneous countries terrify the Kosher elites because of the actions of a certain Austrian gentlemen back in the 1930's and their remedy for this is forcing mass third world immigration and multiculturalism on white nations.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The
(Southern Poverty Law Center) describes the Kalergi plan as a distinctly European way of pushing the narrative of
on the continent, with
quoting Coudenhove-Kalergi's writings out of context in order to assert that the
's immigration policies were insidious plots that were hatched decades ago in order to destroy white people.
, an anti-racism advocacy group, has described it as a racist conspiracy theory, which alleges that Coudenhove-Kalergi intended to influence Europe's policies on immigration in order to create a "populace devoid of identity" which would then supposedly be ruled by a Jewish elite.

The SPLC is a subversive far left Jewish organisation and is not a reliable source of information, neither is Hope not Hate.