So...when did "critical race theory" become a verb?

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Stubby thinks it's a verb. Look at this topic title:

but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

Is English everybody's second language now?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

but but but... critical race theory is just teaching the same history that's always been taught in class

I understand that he has an unusually short brain stem, so he has that going for him, which isn't so nice.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m on the market for a brand new luxury car. My third

something modest. In the 70 to 90k range

Are any of you crying libturds not too big mad right now to give an unbiased recommendation minus the raging butthurt?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I wouldn't expect people who can't grasp the concept behind Critical Race Theory to somehow have a grasp on how grammar works.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I posted several sources about what the concept of critical race theory is right from CRT sources like the Equity Collaborative. I posted material from curriculums that are including "equity" training or learning.

And invited anyone to explain where we were wrong about it. No one did.

The only one who doesnt understand this is Admin who continually claims it's a history class that teaches more than "white" history.....which is completely wrong.

I mean I'm thinking either you guys are lying, or you dont know what it is and you are just supporting it because the resident "cons" dont want it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I posted several sources about what the concept of critical race theory is right from CRT sources like the Equity Collaborative. I posted material from curriculums that are including "equity" training or learning.

The only one who doesnt understand this is Admin who continually claims it's a history class that teaches more than "white" history.....which is completely wrong.

I mean I'm thinking either you guys are lying, or you dont know what it is and you are just supporting it because the resident "cons" dont want it.

We've all verbally bitch slapped them and dropped truth bombs about CRT, but true to form, they've ignored the information provided and decided to carry on as though nothing has been posted which refutes their nonsense.

In other words, these people are mind-fucked soybots who can't be reasoned with, similar to heavily indoctrinated, low IQ Islamists and deserve being shit on at our leisure.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't see your posts that came right from CRT sources. I asked you repeatedly to post from a legit source and never saw a single one from you. The only "curriculum" I saw you post was one BS item from one school. Not exactly a sampling or even a study.

Sweetheart, I know what it is, because, well, I know how to do proper research. I have two graduate degrees, both of which were grounded in the ability to do proper research. I did my own research, and it clear as a bell that anti-CRT folks are having hysterics over imagined boogeymen and are also anti-free speech.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I didn't see your posts that came right from CRT sources. I asked you repeatedly to post from a legit source and never saw a single one from you.

Sweetheart, I know what it is, because, well, I know how to do proper research. I have two graduate degrees, both of which were grounded in the ability to do proper research. I did my own reaearch, and it clear as a bell that anti-CRT folks are having hysterics over imagined boogeymen and are also anti-free speech.

We've already ascertained that you see no problem with the concept of white privilege being taught to children, so therefore your opinion is invalid, especially considering the fact that you're basically a Communist.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't see your posts that came right from CRT sources. I asked you repeatedly to post from a legit source and never saw a single one from you.

Sweetheart, I know what it is, because, well, I know how to do proper research. I have two graduate degrees, both of which were grounded in the ability to do proper research. I did my own reaearch, and it clear as a bell that anti-CRT folks are having hysterics over imagined boogeymen and are also anti-free speech.

We've already ascertained that you see no problem with the concept of white privilege being taught to children, so therefore your opinion is invalid, especially considering the fact that you're basically a Communist.

What does "white privilege being taught to children" mean?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We've all verbally bitch slapped them and dropped truth bombs about CRT, but true to form, they've ignored the information provided and decided to carry on as though nothing has been posted which refutes their nonsense.

In other words, these people are mind-fucked soybots who can't be reasoned with, similar to heavily indoctrinated, low IQ Islamists and should be shit on at our leisure.

It IS robotic.

This is exactly why they should never have any authority. They cant be trusted and they dont care about people.

Parents being concerned about and wanting to protect their kids from a toxic ideology that's rooted in marxism, and drops out chunks of real history in favor of revisionist bullshit about how America came to be and the civil war? That's not allowed.

If you love your kids and want to protect them from partisan brainwashing, well you are just a stoopy racist who doesnt want "history" taught. And you are a stoopy dumb who doesnt understand critical theory. And even if you go and read up on it from sources that inform on it and are critical theory "equity" sources....you are still wrong and stoopy

Did you see the activists school board people that were trashing parents and said "they need to go die"? Because that's the most honest example of the fruits of this woke curriculum. Look at how insanely hateful and dishonest the ones who want it pushed on children are.

What absolutely should happen is parents should just pull kids out and their taxes should stop going towards these schools. There should be no taxing with no representing and this is not only not representing tax payers, but its directly hostile towards them and they dont want it.

With our academic scores being lower and the state of inner schools need focus. Since they got rid of school choice and have forced inner city kids to stay in the shit fucking schools that wont even teach literacy and have failed the communities for decades, instead of shoving partisan culture war marxist ideology down kids throats, basic and general education should be improved.

But they dont care about the kids or the kids education. They care about brainwashing kids to be angry and race focused left wing activists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Teaching kids that white people are the oppressor group and that white people still benefit because of their skin today and that POC are the oppressed group still being oppressed to this day.

That's what this is teaching. And in this endeavor to train the next generation to be left wing activists and to tear down the country.....schools are getting rid writings from Fredrick Douglass, Maya Angelou, and MLK. They wont be teaching the holocaust anymore either. Just twisted false versions of the revolutionary and civil war from the premise that white people are oppressors.

It is NOT just "cons" who have a problem with this and believe it or not? "Cons" still have a right to want to protect their kids and make sure their kids are being well educated and not being indoctrinated into leftwing race beliefs. They pay taxes that fund the schools and they should be exempt if this shit is being taught.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Are you really this thick? I'm not spelling it out for your disingenuous hairy ass, it's been explained to you countless times already.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Teaching kids that white people are the oppressor group and that white people still benefit because of their skin today and that POC are the oppressed group still being oppressed to this day.

That's what this is teaching. And in this endeavor to train the next generation to be left wing activists and to tear down the country.....schools are getting rid writings from Fredrick Douglass, Maya Angelou, and MLK. They wont be teaching the holocaust anymore either. Just twisted false versions of the revolutionary and civil war from the premise that white people are oppressors.

It is NOT just "cons" who have a problem with this and believe it or not? "Cons" still have a right to want to protect their kids and make sure their kids are being well educated and not being indoctrinated into leftwing race beliefs. They pay taxes that fund the schools and they should be exempt if this shit is being taught.

Thanks, I really haven't got the patience today.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In other words, these people are mind-fucked soybots who can't be reasoned with, similar to heavily indoctrinated, low IQ Islamists and should be shit on at our leisure.

It IS robotic.

This is exactly why they should never have any authority. They cant be trusted and they dont care about people.

Parents being concerned about and wanting to protect their kids from a toxic ideology that's rooted in marxism, and drops out chunks of real history in favor of revisionist bullshit about how America came to be and the civil war? That's not allowed.

If you love your kids and want to protect them from partisan brainwashing, well you are just a stoopy racist who doesnt want "history" taught. And you are a stoopy dumb who doesnt understand critical theory. And even if you go and read up on it from sources that inform on it and are critical theory "equity" sources....you are still wrong and stoopy

Did you see the activists school board people that were trashing parents and said "they need to go die"? Because that's the most honest example of the fruits of this woke curriculum. Look at how insanely hateful and dishonest the ones who want it pushed on children are.

What absolutely should happen is parents should just pull kids out and their taxes should stop going towards these schools. There should be no taxing with no representing and this is not only not representing tax payers, but its directly hostile towards them and they dont want it.

With our academic scores being lower and the state of inner schools need focus. Since they got rid of school choice and have forced inner city kids to stay in the shit fucking schools that wont even teach literacy and have failed the communities for decades, instead of shoving partisan culture war marxist ideology down kids throats, basic and general education should be improved.

But they dont care about the kids or the kids education. They care about brainwashing kids to be angry and race focused left wing activists.

You are un fucking believable. Completely and utterly clueless.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It IS robotic.

You are un fucking believable. Completely and utterly clueless.

Really? Lotus I got this directly from CRT "equity" sources. I even posted some of the sources and invited you guys....anyone....to show where we are wrong.

And this how you guys respond to that. IF you respond.

So.....we are supposed to believe, even though we read the sources and saw some of the material and got informed on this topic directly from CRT sources.. that we are wrong and dont understand this.

And we are supposed to just take that without being shown how or why.

And all these parents are just "cons" responding to a boogeyman.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got what directly from "equity" sources (whatever that is). I don't see a link.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here this man has an excellent explaination of what it is that he has directly from the sources and he cites them

And here is a follow up where he fact checks what the media says about it

Its not a partisan channel, he just breaks down and explains what ideas are and where they come from and he cites sources.

Maybe watch these and explain where we are wrong?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You got what directly from "equity" sources (whatever that is). I don't see a link.

I started a thread and posted several links. Did you look at any of them?

All of them were "CRT" sources.

I have told you many times I don't read all of your posts. You post too much and all of your posts are too long. In all of the posts I looked at, I never saw a single source and I saw a lot of uninformed opinion and hysteria.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here this man has an excellent explaination of what it is that he has directly from the sources and he cites them

Its not a partisan channel, he just breaks down and explains what ideas are and where they come from and he cites sources.

I will not look at someone else's breakdown of CRT. I will only look at actual CRT. Period. Opinions are like assholes...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I will not look at someone else's breakdown of CRT. I will only look at actual CRT. Period. Opinions are like assholes...

He cites all his sources, go look at them.

As I said, watch them and correct where we are wrong. I provided several links that went ignored. This guy just gives facts right from a handful of sources on this.

Its excellent and everyone should watch this and check the sources he used.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I started a thread and posted several links. Did you look at any of them?

All of them were "CRT" sources.

I have told you many times I don't read all of your posts. You post too much and all of your posts are too long. In all of the posts I looked at, I never saw a single source and I saw a lot of uninformed opinion and hysteria.

Well, there is no hysteria or misinfo. There were sources posted. To the point where people have just concluded you guys are either very misinformed yourselves or just lying.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

listen to this, my niece's mother in law is a teacher and active Christian who got in trouble for, wait for it, arranging a pair of shoes for a poor child in her class. She was told giving the shoes would be considered "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!," a kid.

The crazies have taken over the planet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

listen to this, my niece's mother in law is a teacher and active Christian who got in trouble for, wait for it, arranging a pair of shoes for a poor child in her class. She was told giving the shoes would be considered "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!," a kid.

The crazies have taken over the planet.

That is absolutely disgusting. Smh.