I have a theory...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When people witness animals like big cats or four legged animals they've never seen before or hairy things that can't be described properly, they are seeing aliens in camouflage who are trying to move on this earth based on old Intel...

...a time when these animals DID walk this earth.

I've seen some crazy shit in the sky in my early years....stuff that paralysed my parents at the time and made them try to explain away what happened to me...as I was watching it and saying "can you NOT SEE THAT????"....

My mum even admitted once and one time....then set to discredit it after she was frozen in fear... as I was pointing to the thing happening...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One time back in my early 20s, me and grandma kept seeing this black dog out on the property close to where woods started.

It was always laying down and it was shaped like a black German Shepard.

The weird this is.....it would shrink until it disappeared and then be back to regular size. We saw this at random over the course of a few weeks.

We could not figure this out. Once we both went out there are were going to approach it... but we got creeped out and just went back in.

We never told anyone about it, because we knew it was nuts. But we both saw it.

It just stopped one day and we never saw it again. I so wish I would have video recorded it but it didnt cross my mind....obviously this was years before smart phones lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
One time back in my early 20s, me and grandma kept seeing this black dog out on the property close to where woods started.

The weird this is.....it would shrink until it disappeared and then be back to regular size. We saw this at random over the course of a few weeks.

We could not figure this out. Once we both went out there are were going to approach it... but we got creeped out and just went back in.

It just stopped one day and we never saw it again. I so wish I would have video recorded it but it didnt cross my mind....obviously this was years before smart phones lol.

I'm convinced that the weird shit we see are ETs working off old Intel...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm convinced that the weird shit we see are ETs working off old Intel...

I dont know if I think aliens are of the sort that they came from other planets... or beings that exist around us in dimensions of the universe that we typically cannot see with our naked eyes.

But I definately believe there are "super" natural beings.