Replacement Theory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
go ahead lotus, stuff yourself into a 2 family house with 200 niggers for a hip hop party and see how long before the bullets fly

i give it five minutes

Or you can go shopping in Upstate NY and get killed at a grocery store...
or getting hit by a lightning bolt

i refuse 2 worry, if your number is up, your number is up

r u anti gun?

No, but I am pro background checks and other restrictions.

We have a firearm in the house. My SO was so caught up in hysteria, he watches Fucker Carlson religiously, he was convinced the end is nigh (:LOL3::LOL3:) and bought one. Of course, we don't live in a dangerous neighborhood, so the worst that happens is well, nothing as far as I can tell.

I even bought him a gift certificate for xmas at the gun range, so he could practice. Does conservative chicken little even bother go to? Nah

The cognitive dissonance I see in conservatives just astounds me.

If I really felt fear, and had a gun, I might just go to the gun range and shoot the damn thing. But that's just crazy "proggie" me...

if u have a gun u might as well practice

they r like seatbelts, fire extinguishers and life insurance - u never know

I'm going to practice. It's been a lot of years since I had a gun. I grew up with them. I've shot 22s to machine gun (with the Sheriff's dept). They don't scare me per se because guns were part of my growing up experience.

However, I don't think every freaking person in this country should have a gun.
its about regional culture, like in NYC if everybody could suddenly have one it would be mayhem if the shooting started (ppl shooting at shadows n shit lol) but in texas or florida, not so much

It's also about mental health, domestic violence, etc. There is more than one reason to not allow some people to have a gun.
tbh im not even a gun person lol
i dont carry one around but with the lock downs over and everything getting back 2 normal i do think twice about going 2 the movie theater, mall, church, riding the subway or whatever...

I'm glad things were different when I was young. I didn't worry about anything that had to do with personal safety in public. I mean besides the things all women have to worry about that is...

crime has always been there, i think the media coverage has changed - ie, they focus on car jacking reports and suddenly everyone is shitting a brick at a red light and checking the door locks lol

Yes, there was always crime. I didn't worry about going to the movies, concerts, parks, etc...because of the possibility of a shooter.

Look at those people killed in Vegas about 5 years ago. WTF?

Btw, was that a white on white crime for the most part?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Best gun for the average joe is a 5 or 6 shot revolver. Very dependable and usually, 3 shots stop an attacker.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's funny how the Left has been celebrating the "Browning of America" for literally decades, but now all of a sudden "The Great Demographic Replacement Theory" is a right wing con conspiracy.

I mean seriously! Why do you think a Leftie Prog white girl from Texas like Lily pretends to be a "BIPOC?" Her large globular ass is probably whiter than me, but she gets special proggie points by calling herself a latina.

She's just one of those fair skinned mystery meats I think.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Is Lotus suffering from early alzheimers? I've touched on this subject numerous times in the past and provided evidence which illustates how Whites are being intentionally displaced in the US and Europe through state-endorsed mass immigration.

Christ, as recent as the other day I recall her trying to argue that the phenomenon is natural and can't be helped. :facepalm:

You think I have Alzheimer's because you are a complete moron and think you've supported your paranoia with "evidence"?

No because you've brought a subject up which has already been discussed a thousand times in the past.

What am I "paranoid" about exactly? Are you denying that Whites are eventually going to become a minority if current trends continue?

Make your mind up, one minute you claim it's nonsense and that we're exaggerating, the next you're saying it's a good thing and inevitable.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is Lotus suffering from early alzheimers? I've touched on this subject numerous times in the past and provided evidence which illustates how Whites are being intentionally displaced in the US and Europe through state-endorsed mass immigration.

Christ, as recent as the other day I recall her trying to argue that the phenomenon is natural and can't be helped. :facepalm:

You think I have Alzheimer's because you are a complete moron and think you've supported your paranoia with "evidence"?

No because you've brought a subject up which has already been discussed a thousand times in the past.

What am I "paranoid" about exactly? Are you denying that Whites are eventually going to become a minority if current trends continue?

Make your mind up, one minute you claim it's nonsense and that we're exaggerating, the next you're saying it's a good thing and inevitable.

You are insane to think that anyone is planning this. Yes, whites will eventually become a minority. But that's because of nature and math, not because of some nefarious plot by the Jews, you absolute fuckwit. Furthermore, so what?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You are insane to think that anyone is planning this. Yes, whites will eventually become a minority. But that's because of nature and math, not because of some nefarious plot by the Jews, you absolute fuckwit. Furthermore, so what?

You would never be a good detective, you have no idea how to put clues together.

Wouldn't you say that when a particular demographic overwhelmingly supports open borders and rallies hard against those who don't, is likely being driven by an agenda?

Heck, some of them have come right out and admitted it, saying that Jews prefer living in multicultural nations because they blend in better.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You would never be a good detective, you have no idea how to put clues together.

Wouldn't you say that when a particular demographic overwhelmingly supports open borders and rallies hard against those who don't, is likely being driven by an agenda?

Heck, some of them have come right out and admitted it, saying that Jews prefer living in multicultural nations because they blend in better.

I'm a far better detective than you, you utter nitwit. You must think Jews are mighty powerful if it is only because of them that whites are intermarrying with POCs. SMDH.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I'm a far better detective than you, you utter nitwit. You must think Jews are mighty powerful if it is only because of them that whites are intermarrying with POCs. SMDH.

Jews wield a vastly disproportionate amount of power and influence, considering they're only a tiny percentage of the population.

Let me try and dumb it down for you so you can fully understand. Imagine in Russia a certain cabal of wealthy Japanese had infiltrated various institutions and positions of power in society and were using the subsequently acquired influence to promote demographic-changing levels of mass immigration from Africa and the Middle East, along with demoralising and demonising Russian citizens through sustained and relentless propaganda in academia and the MSM.

Wouldn't it be apparent that the Japanese were working against the Russians and trying to destroy the country from within?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jews wield a vastly disproportionate amount of power and influence, considering they're only a tiny percentage of the population.

Let me try and dumb it down for you so you can fully understand. Imagine in Russia a certain cabal of wealthy Japanese had infiltrated various institutions and positions of power in society and were using the subsequently acquired influence to promote demographic-changing levels of mass immigration from Africa and the Middle East, along with demoralising and demonising Russian citizens through sustained and relentless propaganda.

Wouldn't it be apparent that the Japanese were working against the Russians and trying to destroy the country from within?

Honey, you have already been so dumbed down by your theory, it makes me laugh every time you post it. Seek help before your mind congeals and turns into a rancid cow patty in your brain pan.