Report Glitch/Bug Thread...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hi @Bastard Factory
how do you get back to the front page once respondeding to a thread ..without clicking back, used to be a section to click to return now its only forum riules donate melktdown mayham and whats new and members ,,

Bottom of any page, left side.

You will see... Main Floor /Assembly Line or Sweatshops.

- The HOME link (top, left) will return July 22.
- Same with the FORUMS option on the Mobile Menu.
Alternatively, click on the BF Banner at the top of the page.
Nice!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hi @Bastard Factory
how do you get back to the front page once responding to a thread ..without clicking back, used to be a section to click to return now its only forum riules donate melktdown mayham and whats new and members ,,
You really miss her eh lol she wanted me nobody else ask @Blazor

Just click ANYWHERE ON THE BIG MOVING TITLE, Already all had a moan about it earlier
I only told ya the truth mate, that's what mates do
ne

whast do they do sorry I'm lost, they fuck corpses ??
Why do you think that's a worthy response to a bit of lad's banter? What happened to you to have become so bitter and twisted all the time? Why the fuck do I actually care about a man that wants to use the death of a great woman he never knew as she was cruelly taken away from us, fit, healthy beautiful FAR too soon, I'll never forget seeing her fall, you just knew she was gone, I'm sorry for causing you to be so vengeful I do care about you man I've known you for an age but I'll tell you this if you said those things to my face I'd

soooooo you say what you like and I should take it ?

yeh yer gonna have to go feckyerself

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Hi @Bastard Factory
how do you get back to the front page once respondeding to a thread ..without clicking back, used to be a section to click to return now its only forum riules donate melktdown mayham and whats new and members ,,

Fixed.

giphy.gif

Mobile versions fixed too.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Why does the site keep changing all the time?

Sometimes Shoutbox sometimes no. Sometimes Home button sometimes no. Sometimes threads display a long list of user information making it hard to read sometimes no. Sometimes snowing sometimes no. Sometimes party streamers and masks sometimes no.

Why all the constant change? It makes me nervous.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The changes that I really don't care for are the changes from public to private forums. As many forums as possible should stay public.
nEetIGN.png

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not hidden. Never has been. There's a Service Temporarily Unavailable message to read on it's index page right now. Enjoy. :P

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The changes that I really don't care for are the changes from public to private forums. As many forums as possible should stay public.
nEetIGN.png

Done to encourage lurkers to join, and our members to log in.

giphy.gif

Keep the place looking active and others then join the fray.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
nEetIGN.png

Done to encourage lurkers to join, and our members to log in.

Keep the place looking active and others then join the fray.
I'm aware that is why you do it. I'm saying it has the opposite effect on me. Private forums make me NOT want to log in.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Everything is done for the betterment of this board.

Sometimes Shoutbox sometimes no.

ShoutBox is a forum Killer. The reason its come and gone is that Im trying to keep this forum in particular active... https://bastardfactory.net/forums/general-discussions.7/ as it def slows once SB is active.

You'll be happy to hear the The ShoutBox will staying.

Sometimes Home button sometimes no.

Only happened once and disappeared for 5 days as the webmaster just removed when he was here.

Sometimes threads display a long list of user information making it hard to read sometimes no.

Nested quotes? Not sure what you mean here.

Sometimes snowing sometimes no. Sometimes party streamers and masks sometimes no.

Entertainment.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
duh.jpg

u cant upload avatar gifs, they animate in the avatar thing above but fail to animate in the forum.

you gotta crop any avatar pictures from the left because the centering is messed up.

the clarity and sharpness of avatars is lacking compared to whatever software handles the avatars at BC

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sometimes Shoutbox sometimes no. Sometimes Home button sometimes no. Sometimes threads display a long list of user information making it hard to read sometimes no. Sometimes snowing sometimes no. Sometimes party streamers and masks sometimes no.

Why all the constant change? It makes me nervous.

I call it urnalism. Just keep it steady and people will urinate it all out. BTW the OP has a nice picture from 1994.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Passive aggressive much? @Oerdin
I mean if we got a problem... start a thread about me.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
A page or script is accessing at least one of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform. Starting in Chrome 101, the amount of information available in the User Agent string will be reduced.

To fix this issue, replace the usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform with feature detection, progressive enhancement, or migrate to navigator.userAgentData.

Note that for performance reasons, only the first access to one of the properties is shown.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not a bug report, here, but more of a general comment on some of the many changes happening at BF.

I mourn:

- Functional emojis, and
- The ability to select the text we want in a quoted reply without first having to earn a degree in Advanced Word Processing Engineering from the local community college. (I've given up on trying; now I just copy and paste a target quote into my reply even though doing so breaks the link to the original post.)

Other than such trifles and quibbles, the site's all right. ::swings two thumbs up::

DDT

Factory Bastard
Not a bug report, here, but more of a general comment on some of the many changes happening at BF.

I mourn:

- Functional emojis, and
- The ability to select the text we want in a quoted reply without first having to earn a degree in Advanced Word Processing Engineering from the local community college. (I've given up on trying; now I just copy and paste a target quote into my reply even though doing so breaks the link to the original post.)

Other than such trifles and quibbles, the site's all right. ::swings two thumbs up::
I think I know what you mean about editing quotes. Entering Bulletin Board code mode may solve your dilemma.

Capture5455.png

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm not complaining because I'm shit scared of :Bastard Factory: but after I forgot my password I couldn't get past the silly security thingo to get a password reset ...

I think it has only taken me 2 years to get back in via the email that was sent ... :Whaa?:

Am I going to be murdered now by a secret hit woman with the initials of BF who is normally super nice ...

Just asking in case I have to go into the CIA witness protection program ... :Triggered:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

I mourn:

- Functional emojis, and

I think I know what you mean about editing quotes. Entering Bulletin Board code mode may solve your dilemma.

Capture5455.png
Yeah, no, Mel. Thanks, though.

The issue for me is this: when I want to quote only a specific part of a post as part of my reply, I can’t ever get rid of the nested quotes that are part of my target post without blanking out the entire thing. And I absolutely refuse to post a reply that has ten or twelve quotes already embedded into it. That shite rubs my scroll finger raw.

But, again, thanks. And we can leave it at that. This isn’t a dreaded Teapot thread.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

The issue for me is this: when I want to quote only a specific part of a post as part of my reply, I can’t ever get rid of the nested quotes that are part of my target post without blanking out the entire thing. And I absolutely refuse to post a reply that has ten or twelve quotes already embedded into it. That shite rubs my scroll finger raw.

Edit the post by cutting portions until you achieve non-issue.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Edit the post by cutting portions until you achieve non-issue.
Same deal with regard to editing in Shoutbox.