RepubliCon Operative/Sex Trafficker

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gee, I thought only libs did this sort of thing.

A dozen elected leaders in Minnesota's Republican Party, along with the party chairwoman, have vowed to return campaign contributions from a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anton Lazzaro, 30, is facing one count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors, five counts of sex trafficking of minors, one count of attempted sex trafficking of a minor, and three counts of obstruction. A federal judge unsealed the indictment Thursday.

According to the federal charges, Lazzaro conspired with others to recruit and solicit six minor victims to engage in commercial sex acts. He is currently in custody and will appear in federal court on Monday.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one said "only libs do it".

We firmly state only democrats are ALLOWED to do it. Because they are. You guys dont give a flying fuck if a leftwinger trafficks, rapes or abuses anyone. Finger fuckin Biden and his child rapist son proves that.

You just put on a big show if it's a Republican.....whether it's even true or not.

We want rapists and traffickers put to death. You guys want them to advance your agendas

So.....yeah. Will this guy be held accountable or is the judge a leftist?

BTW....high gives on the "Progress" of allowing predators like this to "identify" as women, get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prison. Thanks to you guys....this option IS available to him.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We firmly state only democrats are ALLOWED to do it. Because they are. You guys dont give a flying fuck if a leftwinger trafficks, rapes or abuses anyone. Finger fuckin Biden and his child rapist son proves that.

You just put on a big show if it's a Republican.....whether it's even true or not.

We want rapists and traffickers put to death. You guys want them to advance your agendas

BTW....high gives on the "Progress" of allowing predators like this to "identify" as women, get lighter sentences and be placed in womens prison. Thanks to you guys....this option IS available to him.

OMG. It must be a heavy burden to carry around all that hatred and blame toward one group of people. Does it make you feel like your head's going to explode?

This guy is horrible. Yet you've made it about leftist judges? You mean like the judge who worked with ACOSTA? The righty who got Epstein his sweetheart deal and THEN ended up in Trump's cabinet? That kind of leftist judge?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OMG. It must be a heavy burden to carry around all that hatred and blame toward one group of people. Does it make you feel like your head's going to explode?

This guy is horrible. Yet you've made it about leftist judges? You mean like the judge who worked with ACOSTA? The righty who got Epstein his sweetheart deal and THEN ended up in Trump's cabinet? That kind of leftist judge?
AllElatedJohndory-size_restricted.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think we all know that if CONs actually executed this sick fuk (because we all know libs never would) libs would be howling at the moon over how evil the death penalty is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think we all know that if CONs actually executed this sick fuk (because we all know libs never would) libs would be howling at the moon over how evil the death penalty is.

This isn't about the death penalty. It's about the pedophiles in your party, you sick fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This isn't about the death penalty. It's about the pedophiles in your party, you sick fuck.
Its about you people being soft as babyshit. People like you shouldnt ever be allowed to vote.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Its about you people being soft as babyshit. People like you shouldnt ever be allowed to vote.

Not what the topic is about. It's about the degenerates in your party.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I already dealth with that. Kill him. NEXT!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You didn't deal with shit. You protect these fucks, like Mike Gaetz.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dealt with it, period. Lemme know when you get the list of CONs that destroyed evidence against Gaetz and prevented a democRAT ran gubmints from tossing him. PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dealt with it, period. Lemme know when you get the list of CONs that destroyed evidence against Gaetz and prevented a democRAT ran gubmints from tossing him. PWN3D!

You posted a post. That's not dealing with anything. Idiot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You posted a post. That's not dealing with anything. Idiot.
Actually, it was. tubby.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That was a brilliant argument. I am now convinced I was wrong.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That was a brilliant argument. I am now convinced I was wrong.
About bloody time!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokbrain has difficulty with English.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokbrain has difficulty with English.
Eat shit, lowlife whore scum. If we didnt allow you people to eliminate the death penalty, degenerates would be afraid to behave this way without being executed for it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As I said goat fucker. None here. Besides I don’t live in a shit hole ghetto like you, your obese old lady and your herd.