Retard of the Month Award - Admin!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If memory serves me correctly YOU are the guy who asked the male members at Third Rail to post pictures of their cocks so that you could measure them

Or at least comment on them.

In fact, yeah, the thread titled was "Okay boys I'll be needing those cock measurements now".

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Of course.

I'm certain there are others here who will remember this

Nothing you "remember" and recount is credible, you lying sack of shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
why-so-mad-9d3b062147.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
If memory serves me correctly YOU are the guy who asked the male members at Third Rail to post pictures of their cocks so that you could measure them

Or at least comment on them.

In fact, yeah, the thread titled was "Okay boys I'll be needing those cock measurements now".

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Of course.

I'm certain there are others here who will remember this
I also posted a thread asking women for their girth measurements to see what one people would latch onto, I did that once in 20 years rather than 5 times a day.

So because I posted a couple of threads 7 or more years ago on the same day in 2 minutes about genitals I fail your online sexuality purity test for troll forums?

Muh OK, the chances of people meeting on here are slim and probably shouldn't but yea whatever.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I also posted a thread asking women for their girth measurements to see what one people would latch onto, I did that once in 20 years rather than 5 times a day.

So because I posted a couple of threads 7 or more years ago on the same day in 2 minutes about genitals I fail your online sexuality purity test for troll forums?

Muh OK, the chances of people meeting on here are slim and probably shouldn't but yea whatever.
If you like cock and want male members to share pictures with you that's fine by me. I'm not judging just merely pointing out that you are in no position to point fingers at anyone for telling admin he sucks cock

Especially since it's the truth.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If you like cock and want male members to share pictures with you that's fine by me. I'm not judging just merely pointing out that you are in no position to point fingers at anyone for telling admin he sucks cock

You don't have to remind anyone that you're a couple cards short of a deck. It is well documented.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

You need to take your meds or ease up on them, we are done here so carry on babbling to others.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spamming admin sucks cock was not a troll...it's an insult bot and a really shitty one at that, they used them back in the day to disrupt threads.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

that biggy likes teh cawk ? no shit sherlock, the place has been a breath of fresh air since his departure the foul dwarf LOL