Retard of the Month Award - Admin!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I know July is not over, but what chance is there of anyone being a bigger retard than this?

So this all starts with a little plagiarism from @Murdy :

Imagine a big fat white woman thinking she can exert her white privilege over a great black man!!

So I pointed out that she tried to steal his words and exposed her entitled behaviour:

The Retard of the Month thinks this is a picture of Thomas Sowell, so he posts his racist comments about Sowell:

@Lily realizes the Retard of the Month is making racist comments and attacking a black man who was actually originally quoted (plagiarized) by one of their fellow Bastard Factory Left For Life crew, and tries to talk the Retard of the Month out of making an ever bigger ass of himself.

It did not work.

The Retard of the Month doubles-down on his "All Blacks Look The Same" mistake and confirms that he was not just talking about an "Uncle Tom" which is a racist term often used by those open-minded progressives, but he really did think Allen West was Thomas Sowell.

Congrats, @Admin. , you have truly earned the title...

Retard of the Month
And this is a surprise to you? going against voter ID because "black people don't know where the DMV is" or "don't know how to use the internet", and the most recent example is that 2 month old Jason Aldean song that doesn't even mention race, and yet still racist because somehow crimes are a black thing.

Did you honestly think i was calling him "klansadmin"solely as a funny little nickname? lol

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Watching @Lily and Massive @Murdy talk about me and my dick has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen on here in a while.

Like they are trying to convince each other that they would not give up everything just to spend one night with The Legend.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Watching @Lily and Massive @Murdy talk about me and my dick has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen on here in a while.

Like they are trying to convince each other that they would not give up everything just to spend one night with The Legend.

I have been talking about your weenis? I better go back, read what I posted, and slap myself if you're right.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
trdi.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh okay, small dick energy is actually about the personality of the male in question. We're not really talking about your actual weenis at all @The Prowler
it's been awhile for the fucker, he' sees the werd dick jumps the gun LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin doesn't have enough Testosterone to get that worked up, Biggie is nothing more than a snow flakey prema-closeted butt munch monkey.
Interesting how you waited until he was banned and cannot reply to share this with the fellow snowflakes he victimized.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting how you waited until he was banned and cannot reply to share this with the fellow snowflakes he victimized.

Not really, I pulled him up on the fact most of the cock posts on here were his. He talked bout dick to much for someone who doesn't have a good suck on one now and then , this I informed him of when he was here. I doubt he victimised anyone, its a friggin troll board ffs.

FTR I am Indy, I will talk to anyone and flame anyone if the mood takes me. I dont expect the same from others but I hope.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not really, I pulled him up on the fact most of the cock posts on here were his. He talked bout dick to much for someone who doesn't have a good suck on one now and then , this I informed him of when he was here. I doubt he victimised anyone, its a friggin troll board ffs.

FTR I am Indy, I will talk to anyone and flame anyone if the mood takes me. I dont expect the same from others but I hope.
If memory serves me correctly YOU are the guy who asked the male members at Third Rail to post pictures of their cocks so that you could measure them

Or at least comment on them.

In fact, yeah, the thread titled was "Okay boys I'll be needing those cock measurements now".

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Of course.

I'm certain there are others here who will remember this

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If memory serves me correctly YOU are the guy who asked the male members at Third Rail to post pictures of their cocks so that you could measure them

Or at least comment on them.

In fact, yeah, the thread titled was "Okay boys I'll be needing those cock measurements now".

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Of course.

I'm certain there are others here who will remember this
I was always drunk when I posted there, but I do seem to recall a lot of requests for cock pics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I didn't mind and I remember admin's eyeballs going frog like while he rubbed his hands & feet together in eager anticipation and nee over the prospect.

like someone just told him he were holding the winning powerball ticket

But really Cookie, you post something like that and expect us to have faith in your heterosexuality?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't mind and I remember admin's eyeballs going frog like while he rubbed his hands & feet together in eager anticipation and nee over the prospect.

like someone just told him he were holding the winning powerball ticket

But really Cookie, you post something like that and expect us to have faith in your heterosexuality?

The lying cunt returned.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...