Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am the least bit worried about your contact with the United States. They would probably laugh you off.....the same as most of the members here on this forum.
As you probably have noticed, the arrest team is not knocking on your door now. Don't flatter yourself, you're not the biggest criminal ever.
Just know they are aware, same for the police in NL. If anything happens, they will be knocking on your door.

Capiche?

The police in the NL would come knocking on my door???? Bwahahahaha. Fucking clown. Ugggghhhh I swear I don't see how BF stands you being here. Your content is complete and utter stagnant bullshit.
OMG. Really???? I think he means police in the US would knock on your door. One CAN call the police in the US from another country. SMH

Reactions: Q

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
If anything happens, they will be knocking on your door.

Emmm? Sounds like someone is hiding something and is threatening if we expose him HAHA

Wonder if his boss knows about this.

Wiebe-Draijer.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Your god damn mind.. Calling the U.S. for a couple of post that I copied and pasted.. YOUR WORDS.. Damn.. you're dipstick :facepalm:
I think you've missed some things. Please make sure you have all the information before having an opinion about it.
I am not the least bit worried about you "exposing" my private information.

As soon as someone threatens to kill me either personal of by asking someone else, I will notify the police. She was not the first, sure won't be the last. I am in a position that I need to take these things serious.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maxis would be easy to find.. He's given away enough personal info... He works for the 2nd largest bank in the Netherlands.. He is 2nd in charge below the CEO AND.. he is posted on linkedin.. all shit that he provided here LOL ;) Right MaxiPad?
@LotusBud, see this? I provided some personal info and they do not even understand what I said. It's not worth it.
They will use anything you ever say against you, but of course, their IQs are low, so they are bound to get it wrong. Low IQ + mean spirit equals Murican Trump voter.
You're right, I just laugh at them "exposing" me. There's nothing to expose, so let them :)
452qLIE.gif
That guy's cute.

Q

Banned
I am the least bit worried about your contact with the United States. They would probably laugh you off.....the same as most of the members here on this forum.
As you probably have noticed, the arrest team is not knocking on your door now. Don't flatter yourself, you're not the biggest criminal ever.
Just know they are aware, same for the police in NL. If anything happens, they will be knocking on your door.

Capiche?
The police in the NL would come knocking on my door???? Bwahahahaha. Fucking clown. Ugggghhhh I swear I don't see how BF stands you being here. Your content is complete and utter stagnant bullshit.
No capiche :(

Of course the NL police will not go to the US to arrest you. That is the responsibility of the US police. Please read again.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I would never threaten a child or bring harm to a child. You do not bring children in the midst of adult situations (was brought up that way- children were to be seen and not heard). I am mentally ill. Said it repeatedly. I would love to take pictures of my papers and Rx meds but I'm not down with giving other personal info about myself (such as my address). People like me (if arrested for a heinous crime) go straight to the nut house. If they take you to jail they get slapped with a big ass law suit. Yep. Js.....so before your boy toy Maxis starts running his dick sucker off to someone he doesn't know online, perhaps he should think twice about said persons capabilities.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Your god damn mind.. Calling the U.S. for a couple of post that I copied and pasted.. YOUR WORDS.. Damn.. you're dipstick :facepalm:
I think you've missed some things. Please make sure you have all the information before having an opinion about it.

As soon as someone threatens to kill me either personal of by asking someone else, I will notify the police. She was not the first, sure won't be the last. I am in a position that I need to take these things serious.
I didn't see where anyone threatened your life :/ What I think is you can dish it out ALL DAY.. and can't take any shit back..

Q

Banned
I had an experience on a forum where a guy threatened my daughter with physical violence. We had been friendly up to that point. Not one person came to my defense on the forum. Some people said, "Oh come on, Lotus. You know he's harmless." First of all, I had no way of knowing that for sure, and it was my DAUGHTER he was talking about. Second, I think anyone who would even think to post such hideousness is mentally ill, which means you need to be careful around that person whether they are joking or not.

I contacted the FBI. Yes, I did. People should not joke about stalking and violence, because there ARE sick people in the world who do such things. Stop being assholes, please. Just fucking stop it. Try to think of something funny that doesn't involve violence. I know it takes a bigger brain to do so, but challenge yourselves.

If I ever see that nasty prick on any forum, I will leave immediately. There is no reason to keep company with the mentally ill. That does not make me a pussy. That makes me sane.
Very wise decision! He was probably harmless, but you cannot be sure!

Especially on the internet there are better ways to handle these kind of things.

Q

Banned
Maxis would be easy to find.. He's given away enough personal info... He works for the 2nd largest bank in the Netherlands.. He is 2nd in charge below the CEO AND.. he is posted on linkedin.. all shit that he provided here LOL ;) Right MaxiPad?
@LotusBud, see this? I provided some personal info and they do not even understand what I said. It's not worth it.
They will use anything you ever say against you, but of course, their IQs are low, so they are bound to get it wrong. Low IQ + mean spirit equals Murican Trump voter.
You're right, I just laugh at them "exposing" me. There's nothing to expose, so let them :)
452qLIE.gif
Well, you can PM me with all the info you have.

Q

Banned

I didn't see where anyone threatened your life :/ What I think is you can dish it out ALL DAY.. and can't take any shit back..
You are entitled to that opinion, but I am pretty sure you did not read everything

Succubus

Site Supporter

You're a fucking clown. Period. Go back to the circus. How about I show YOU how serious I don't give 2 fucks. What's the phone number to your local police station? I will call them and tell them, myself and RECORD the fucking conversation and post it on here for all to HEAR. Then, I will contact MY local police department and do the same. Once they realize you are in a different country they will laugh it off. Ffs. Study US law. Study hard. Then comeback at me. The worst they would do is get me for phone harassment, a slap on the wrist and Scott free. Next???

Succubus

Site Supporter

Yep. That's what he does. Lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would never threaten a child or bring harm to a child. You do not bring children in the midst of adult situations (was brought up that way- children were to be seen and not heard). I am mentally ill. Said it repeatedly. I would love to take pictures of my papers and Rx meds but I'm not down with giving other personal info about myself (such as my address). People like me (if arrested for a heinous crime) go straight to the nut house. If they take you to jail they get slapped with a big ass law suit. Yep. Js.....so before your boy toy Maxis starts running his dick sucker off to someone he doesn't know online, perhaps he should think twice about said persons capabilities.

I thought you were the one threatening him. Shouldn't you be the one thinking twice about making jokes about stalking him and shooting him?

Q

Banned
We know, Maxis.. your secrets .:SickFace:
It might have been on another thread, so you have some reading to do :)

And my secrets.... yes, you know how much you love me :Lovin1:
But that's no secret... Everybody knows!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously.. BF needs to give you 2 the boot from this site.. No joking.. Maxis has threatened calling the U.S on many occasions.. If you can't take the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen.

Q

Banned
He won't call the cops even if there was a serious threat, they'd ask for his hard drive bahahahahaaaa
Are you aware that the AIVD monitors my network traffic already? I work at a bank, dude!

Q

Banned
Seriously.. BF needs to give you 2 the boot from this site.. No joking.. Maxis has threatened calling the U.S on many occasions.. If you can't take the heat, get out of the fucking kitchen.
Death threats are not a joke. As I said before: I've had more of those. I cannot ignore them. I WILL NOT ignore them.

Q

Banned