Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Im really glad to see the patriot Kyle out on bail to celebrate Thanksgiving with family :Grin3:
Yeah. Where he'll spread the Covid he picked up in prison, and he'll be able to kill a couple more!
I can understand that the love of his parents is unconditional, but even they will have to wonder what their son has become...

I hope they will at least have a very serious word with him.

Q

Banned
Arrested twice for domestic abuse, and now he has donated 150k to murderer punk Kyle Rittenhouse's defense. What a guy! Why would anyone diss him online. Stupid trolls.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You have no idea what the difference is between murder and self defense do you? I will bet you money that Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty because, in fact, he is not guilty. The worst he gets is a minor infraction/misdemeanor for being in possession of a firearm six months sooner than he should be.
He wasn't defending himself. Buy some brain cells.
Nope, he was going there to shoot people. That was his intention and that needs to be what he will be punished for.
He is just a cold blood murderer
Like you came here looking for dick? You're a cold blooded cock sucker lol.
I came here looking for Dick? I do not even know anyone called Dick!

If you think you can claim otherwise, I require you to present proof.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about Ricky? Many in the low IQ crowd have claimed Rittenhouse was justified in murdering one of his victims because the victim was charged with domestic abuse. Shouldn't we get together and shoot Schroeder? I mean, if we're not being hypocrites.

Q

Banned

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Arrested twice for domestic abuse, and now he has donated 150k to murderer punk Kyle Rittenhouse's defense. What a guy! Why would anyone diss him online. Stupid trolls.

Notice how liberal scum demonizes domestic abuse in this particular instance but allows it to go unnoticed in the Jacob Blake and even with the two dirt bags Kyle rightfully dispatched to hell that night

Narrative junkies.

Q

Banned
What about Ricky? Many in the low IQ crowd have claimed Rittenhouse was justified in murdering one of his victims because the victim was charged with domestic abuse. Shouldn't we get together and shoot Schroeder? I mean, if we're not being hypocrites.
It wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to make himself look better because of the charges against him

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Need to watch on jewtube! Fuckin arseholes will never be done trying to censor shit!
No, that is something that makes a lot of sense. You will understand when you are mature enough.
You're fuckin unbearable, throw yourself out a top window fahget!
Why? Because you do not like the truth? The solution is with you, not with me...
You talk about maturity yet you agree with censorship just because you don't like it? Someone call the waaaaaambulance!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You have no idea what the difference is between murder and self defense do you? I will bet you money that Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty because, in fact, he is not guilty. The worst he gets is a minor infraction/misdemeanor for being in possession of a firearm six months sooner than he should be.

YOU're a fucking retard.

Tell me, loserbud, what exactly was he doing then as he lay on his back with hostile enemies approaching to do him harm?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He murdered someone who was trying to take his gun away from him to stop him from murdering.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Need to watch on jewtube! Fuckin arseholes will never be done trying to censor shit!
No, that is something that makes a lot of sense. You will understand when you are mature enough.
You're fuckin unbearable, throw yourself out a top window fahget!
Why? Because you do not like the truth? The solution is with you, not with me...
You talk about maturity yet you agree with censorship just because you don't like it? Someone call the waaaaaambulance!
You will understand when you are mature enough.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

YOU're a fucking retard.

Tell me, loserbud, what exactly was he doing then as he lay on his back with hostile enemies approaching to do him harm?

iu

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
got him just in time too - beautiful

kyle, a true american hero
Truly fantastic. While under duress and on his back

When the civil war starts and we are allowed to start purging the soy boy scum off the streets I want that kid on my squad
i hate 2 be critical but tbh i was disappointed the way he left with a mostly full magazine

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It wouldn't surprise me if he is trying to make himself look better because of the charges against him
Wouldn't surprise me if you managed to hang yourself from the nearest tree one day while attempting to tie your shoes