Ricky Schroeder, Hollywood role model

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
looks like the portuguese man-o-war dropped sail and ran.. AGAIN!
lol
she drops a hook in the water and gets yanked out of the boat every time

It's funny how often you accuse me of running. Trust me, that's never the case. Either I am looking at another thread or I'm living a real life. None of you low IQ crowd have ever made me run.

Wow. There you go with that low IQ statement, again. Like everyone in the world is supposed to have the same fucking IQ.....if it weren't for the low IQ having individuals, YOUR IQ WOULDN'T MEAN SHIT! I wonder how many kids you taught actually had a low self esteem due to you putting them down because their IQ didn't meet YOUR standards.....

I never put my students down. None of them were as dumb as you people. But thanks for acknowledging that you guys make me look good!
how can u criticize kindergarten finger painting?

Well, it would be pretty fucked up to do so. But I never taught little kids, so what do I know?
u keep mentioning 'teacher' but never elaborate so it leaves me open for cheap shots lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol

It's funny how often you accuse me of running. Trust me, that's never the case. Either I am looking at another thread or I'm living a real life. None of you low IQ crowd have ever made me run.

Wow. There you go with that low IQ statement, again. Like everyone in the world is supposed to have the same fucking IQ.....if it weren't for the low IQ having individuals, YOUR IQ WOULDN'T MEAN SHIT! I wonder how many kids you taught actually had a low self esteem due to you putting them down because their IQ didn't meet YOUR standards.....

I never put my students down. None of them were as dumb as you people. But thanks for acknowledging that you guys make me look good!

Well, it would be pretty fucked up to do so. But I never taught little kids, so what do I know?
u keep mentioning 'teacher' but never elaborate so it leaves me open for cheap shots lol

I don't keep mentioning it. Other posters do.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This place is making my hair fall out, Miss Jeannie hahaha
i wish laugh reaction were back lol
lol

u lit the fuse, might as well clarify

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i wish laugh reaction we
lol

No dear. That was that genius, Succubus.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i wish laugh reaction we
lol

No dear. That was that genius, Succubus.
oh, she started the fiction that u were a teacher in cali before moving 2 portugal

my mistake lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ahhhh portugal.. spains garbage can
:ROFL:

Notice something in common with sewage major?
no! they cant be!!

LotusDud is the female version of sewage major.

Both are Californian liberal douchebags who fled the liberal shitholes they helped create to become expats in some third and 2nd world shitholes where their measly little monthly stipend they suck off the tax payer will garner them a halfway decent living in some outhouse constructed of straw and clay

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
lol

You know, a teacher is supposed to be proud of their profession.....but not when they use it at anothers expense. Sad. Very sad. You are vain. You can have a high IQ without boasting about it all the time. That's called "arrogance" and if it takes "we" low IQ having individuals (as you state) to make "you" look good....then honestly, what does that say about you?

- you reap what you sow

Succubus

Site Supporter
You can have a high IQ and still be as dumb as a bag of hammers.

It's all about how we process and apply information. It doesn't mean one person is smarter than the other....each of us (as individuals) have our own strengths and weaknesses in certain areas. Example: Lotusbud is a teacher but I bet she couldn't create and read blue prints on how to construct a building. Perhaps apply the basic math to cut angles and boards but I bet she couldn't build a barn. I can. It doesn't mean she is smarter than I or that I am smarter than her.....it just means we each have our own strengths.....in other words, I wouldn't talk shit about someone just because they couldn't build a barn.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's all about how we process and apply information. It doesn't mean one person is smarter than the other....each of us (as individuals) have our own strengths and weaknesses in certain areas. Example: Lotusbud is a teacher but I bet she couldn't create and read blue prints on how to construct a building. Perhaps apply the basic math to cut angles and boards but I bet she couldn't build a barn. I can. It doesn't mean she is smarter than I or that I am smarter than her.....it just means we each have our own strengths.....in other words, I wouldn't talk shit about someone just because they couldn't build a barn.

Yeah. The point is, you low IQ crowd FAIL at logic. Repeatedly.

Reactions: Q
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol

You know, a teacher is supposed to be proud of their profession.....but not when they use it at anothers expense. Sad. Very sad. You are vain. You can have a high IQ without boasting about it all the time. That's called "arrogance" and if it takes "we" low IQ having individuals (as you state) to make "you" look good....then honestly, what does that say about you?

- you reap what you sow

Link to one post where I boast about my IQ. Just one.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Yeah. The point is, you low IQ crowd FAIL at logic. Repeatedly.

What can I say?? Truth but no logic....hehehe. They go hand in hand.

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
4decbo.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
being blonde with abig ra
OMG. You people. FAIL.
suck it up, sunshine.. u fucked with a new yorker

Oh give me a break. I lived in NYC. You're nothing special. Are you from Queens?
queens? lol no
queens is where we throw our car trash out the window on the BQE when going upstate for camping trips lol

Yeah. You seem like you're from Queens. You know. The kind of people who throw their trash out the car window.