Rightful winner of the 2020 Election is right as usual

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

People should not doubt Trump's resolve on this issue, he told host Rob Schmitt. In particular, the former president was referring to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been a strong Trump supporter but who also called pardons "inappropriate."

"Well, Lindsey Graham's wrong," Trump said, dropping the Republican in Name Only (RINO) moniker on Graham. RINO is a term Trump has often invoked in reference to GOP members who side with Democrats on volatile issues like election fraud and the politicization of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol siege.

"I mean, Lindsey's a nice guy, but he's a RINO. Lindsey's wrong.

"I would absolutely be prepared, and Lindsey Graham doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, if he says that, because you have to have equal justice," Trump added. "It's very, very unfair what's happened to this group of people."

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

People should not doubt Trump's resolve on this issue, he told host Rob Schmitt. In particular, the former president was referring to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been a strong Trump supporter but who also called pardons "inappropriate."

"Well, Lindsey Graham's wrong," Trump said, dropping the Republican in Name Only (RINO) moniker on Graham. RINO is a term Trump has often invoked in reference to GOP members who side with Democrats on volatile issues like election fraud and the politicization of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol siege.

"I would absolutely be prepared, and Lindsey Graham doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, if he says that, because you have to have equal justice," Trump added. "It's very, very unfair what's happened to this group of people."

Your country did the right thing by sentencing them ta prison to do Hard Time...Lokmeer!

I woulda given each of them 20 years or more just like Mad Vlad jails people in Russia.

Send em ta prison ta do Hard Labor on the chain gangs.

fugitivefromachaingang_6309.jpg

They deserved it, eh @Lokmar!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your country did the right thing by sentencing them ta prison to do Hard Time...Lokmeer!

I woulda given each of them 20 years or more just like Mad Vlad jails people in Russia.

Send em ta prison ta do Hard Labor on the chain gangs.

fugitivefromachaingang_6309.jpg

They deserved it, eh @Lokmar!
Nope. Hopefully, these people will get their revenge!!!