Republicans Patriotically AF Protecting The Ballot, If You Guessed FLA, You May Already Be A Winner!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Attacking all transgender individuals and policies that don't discriminate against them because they got the "wrong" genitalia for a space.

Right so you are saying now that women who recognize biology fucking matters are hateful? That we are hateful because we dont want to be redefined to include males?

Why cant they have their own spaces, Oak? Now women are hateful for not wanting dick in their faces in female areas. The whole point in having sex segregated spaces was about the biology.

So Oak thinks women with boundaries are hateful. Got it.

Is my lesbian daughter hateful because she discriminates on the basis of gentalia? Is this where you admit you are a homophobe?

So Oak wants to throw away women's sex based protections and civil rights because acknowledging biology is mean now. They cant have their own spaces and exist as transwomen. They have to erase and violate us or it's not fair. Got it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right so you are saying now that women who recognize biology fucking matters are hateful? That we are hateful because we dont want to be redefined to include males?

Why cant they have their own spaces, Oak? Now women are hateful for not wanting dick in their faces in female areas. The whole point in having sex segregated spaces was about the biology.

So Oak thinks women with boundaries are hateful. Got it.

Is my lesbian daughter hateful because she discriminates on the basis of gentalia? Is this where you admit you are a homophobe?

I think women that do nothing else in life but attack marginalized people are hateful, yes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So can either of you explain exactly what about me makes me a woman outside of my biology.

If you are planning on using legislation to force your sexist cult into society whether women are okay with losing their rights and language or not....you could at least provide a coherent explanation of what a woman is.

Its whatever a man says it is, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So can either of you explain exactly what about me makes me a woman outside of my biology.

If you are planning on using legislation to force your sexist cult into society whether women are okay with losing their rights and language or not....you could at least provide a coherent explanation of what a woman is.

Its whatever a man says it is, right?

I don't feel less of a woman because a transwoman lives her life as a woman. I don't lose any of my rights. What rights have you lost? Please enumerate them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think women that do nothing else in life but attack marginalized people are hateful, yes.

You think women who have boundaries and defend who they are and their civil rights are hateful.

That's what you are saying.

Males are not marginalized, Oak. The fact they are using their power and priviledge to erase women and invade spaces we fought for shows that. You just want to help hold women and girls down for predators and make the country go backwards a hundred years. Back to when women couldnt use restrooms or changing areas or have shelters.

You are so full of hate youd sell yourself out as a woman because that's what democrats told you to do.

Such a weak minded, resentful person you are.
I'm sure the women being forced to share cells with male rapists and sleep in shifts to protect eachother from rape are just having a blast picking on marginalized and oppressed MALES. I'm sure the women who were kicked out of a domestic violence shelter because an autogynophile male was exposing himself were just excited to pick on oppressed males. Or the girl was raped in the ass .... she was just attacked to oppress that boy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't feel less of a woman because a transwoman lives her life as a woman. I don't lose any of my rights. What rights have you lost? Please enumerate them.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I take it as a compliment when approached with the “how do you do what you do?”

But I’m a lady in the streets in addition to being a freak in the sheets lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I take it as a compliment when approached with the “how do you do what you do?”

But I’m a lady in the streets in addition to being a freak in the sheets lol

Funny, but seriously, I don't hate transpersons enough to rail against them as if they were an actual threat to me or my loved ones.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny, but seriously, I don't hate transpersons enough to rail against them as if they were an actual threat to me or my loved ones.

I know you don’t. We are tolerant of different. Shit, we embrace and applaud it because otherwise life is mundane and BORING. But we are not like most and most are afraid of it… hence the fear based loathing propaganda.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just because you don't "feel" like "less of a woman"(and that isnt what's being said, is it?) doesnt mean your biology based legal protections were not removed.

You are disregarding the impact this is having on women and girls who are not you.

Why do we have to give up what we are legally in order for transwomen to "exist"? Because woman in law is now whatever a man says. How do not grasp what that means?

You DID lose your sex based rights. Just because you havent directly experienced why this is a problem doesnt mean anything. Women.... leftwing women and lesbians are screaming for our rights. And you are such a democrat cuck you will swallow every bit of sugary shit that drops out of that political stink wrinkle. Even giving up our rights.

Explain how we still have our rights as women when we dont even have a definition?

And again....if you support a sexist cult doctrine being forced on every woman where we have no choice but to accommodate males....you could at least admit that you agree with woman being changed from "adult human female" to absolutely nothing....whatever a male says.

You've taken a stance against women's rights and homosexual rights. And you are pretending to be stupid and not understand how. Because you are a democrat puppet above everything else. Fuck your daughter, right? She doesnt need biology based protections.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just because you don't "feel" like "less of a woman"(and that isnt what's being said, is it?) doesnt mean your biology based legal protections were not removed.

You are disregarding the impact this is having on women and girls who are not you.

Why do we have to give up what we are legally in order for transwomen to "exist"? Because woman in law is now whatever a man says. How do not grasp what that means?

You DID lose your sex based rights. Just because you havent directly experienced why this is a problem doesnt mean anything. Women.... leftwing women and lesbians are screaming for our rights. And you are such a democrat cuck you will swallow every bit of sugary shit that drops out of that political stink wrinkle. Even giving up our rights.

Explain how we still have our rights as women when we dont even have a definition?

And again....if you support a sexist cult doctrine being forced on every woman where we have no choice but to accommodate males....you could at least admit that you agree with woman being changed from "adult human female" to absolutely nothing....whatever a male says.

I've asked you to enumerate the rights the females have lost. You keep saying "my rights/our rights" but you haven't yet delineated one that you've lost.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Personally, I welcome the non-binary outcome we are heading towards.

It’s hard to have sexism, classism, racism, all the other isms and homophobia when these male dominant society labels aren’t being forced on us and simultaneously mocked.