https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-29/zz-top-bassist-dusty-hill-dies-age-72/100332334
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Jul 29, 2021 #1 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 29, 2021 #2 His beard will live on Is this the guy who play in Bones.. as that mutt hispanics Dad?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jul 29, 2021 #3
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jul 29, 2021 #4
OP OP Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Jul 29, 2021 #5 There’s a nice documentary on Netflix that I recently watched...
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 1, 2021 #7 OK tribute, there are at least a couple short fan film or Dusty's last couple shows, days before he passed. Bad shoulder, bad hip, He burned out, before he faded away.
OK tribute, there are at least a couple short fan film or Dusty's last couple shows, days before he passed. Bad shoulder, bad hip, He burned out, before he faded away.
Heisenberg Reaction score 50 Aug 2, 2021 #8 Saw them in 2019 when they were on their 50th Anniversary tour. Still kicked ass.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 2, 2021 #9
Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,396 Location Texas Aug 3, 2021 #10
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 4, 2021 #11
LotusBud Reaction score 7,793 Location Portugal Aug 5, 2021 #12 Admin. said: OK tribute, there are at least a couple short fan film or Dusty's last couple shows, days before he passed. Bad shoulder, bad hip, He burned out, before he faded away. Click to expand... Wow. That's sad to see.
Admin. said: OK tribute, there are at least a couple short fan film or Dusty's last couple shows, days before he passed. Bad shoulder, bad hip, He burned out, before he faded away. Click to expand... Wow. That's sad to see.