RIP MMPv2.0 I told yous it was a mistake

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
These forums are basically all the same, same people, same forum cast members. The only time they seem to 'leave' us us when they actually die irl & some other forum friend of theirs announces their passing. Ie peaches, lemon. Some others who passes away in other forums included York Country Kid & Salty Dog.

What happened to Yorkie, He was from my neighbourhood, I used to troll him pretending I knew who he was.. haha..

RIP..he was fun..

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
All these forums are making me dizzy.

I agree with Grimmy: the Kid was a blast. Grrrrr!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure the folks at that other place are looking forward to it, Martino.

Me? I'm just trying to muster up the energy to head in to work for what is my Friday.

Just found out a minute ago the cops shut down the neighbourhood where I work because of an "armed man in crisis" (whatever that means).

Guess I'm heading into chaos tonight.

It'll be a relief to be Pickles-tickled tomorrow.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have any of you guys ever met a moar obnoxious simpleton than this cunt @King Martini ? I mean….fucking seriously! Real life shit and all….

Yes. Your buddy Oak
Are you surprised that we get along?

I think you feel bad for her. Just wait for it. She’ll turn on you the minute it “appears” that you disagree with her.
She won’t…and she knows it!

You'll see. We have all been where you are with her. All of us.

She will probably restrain it because we are openly calling it.....but eventually she will get salty with you and find a way to convolute something you've said into something it isn't so she will have a "reason" she thinks is sellable. Shes done it to everyone.
Everyone, eh?

I've been exchanging with Oak for over three years now, nearly four, as a matter of fact. And, while we disagree on many issues of some import (to me, at least), our connection has never been anything less than pleasant.

Now, does this say something about Oak? Or about me?

Or does it rather say something about you, Dovey?

Uhhh, sorry but butting in but…

I doubt you ever confided in Oak. Nor have you disagreed with her. She’s dragged my family in her miserable fights. Do you think I deserve it?
You’re right.

I’ve never confided in anyone on these forums.

I’m acutely aware of my surroundings at all times.

There is no end to “making friends” online.

Neither is there any end to turning friends into enemies.

Who’s got the time? Not me.

i sent oak my credit card number. maybe that was a bad idea
You have a credit card???

and an Olympic-size swimming pool

GREAT. Get your spare room ready, I am coming over for a vacation!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These forums are basically all the same, same people, same forum cast members. The only time they seem to 'leave' us us when they actually die irl & some other forum friend of theirs announces their passing. Ie peaches, lemon. Some others who passes away in other forums included York Country Kid & Salty Dog.

What happened to Yorkie, He was from my neighbourhood, I used to troll him pretending I knew who he was.. haha..

RIP..he was fun..
I think I saw YORK country kid on the bus in Vancouver. He looked just like his avatar. Guy was in his late 60s looked frail & was walking with a cane. I looked at him & he stared back astonished that he seemed to know that I recognized who he was. I'm sure it was him.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tomorrows big reveal will be on the podcast.

And get this, it’s BF approved.
Always tomorrow huh? You need to learn spontaneity. Sometimes one’s best work comes straight off the bat.

I think your procrastination has really blown it for you Poofter. Too much blustery wind in your sails, and then…the doldrums!

images

jim-carrey-yeah.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Uh ohhh

Traffic bots are now considered members.

Haw Haw
Notice how Dove says you're obsessed with her but in the last 2 weeks she's been on here interloping on your threads? Gee, for someone that wants all this "stalking" to stop, she sure has a funny way of showing it. What an absolute fucking tard.

You know what people DO notice?

Your obsessive focus on me and your need to type "Dovey" every few posts in every thread whether I'm here or not.

Its cringey how you guys try to pretend anyone gives a single fuck about either of you and that other people are "obsessed".

Convincing yourselves?
What's "cringey" is you wanting the Martini beat down to stop but here you are jutting your cum covered snout in all things Martini. For someone that doesn't want to be included in the Martini drama, you sure have a funny way of showing it you victim card playing hypocritical whore.

Flynn is right @Dove. Dove, you need to to end it. You aren't doing anything for the female cause taking KM baits. You know you are doing that right?

You are being labeled a narcissist and you are giving them ammo.

I for one don't want to go over your past history with your mistake friending KM offline.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RIP..he was fun..
I think I saw YORK country kid on the bus in Vancouver. He looked just like his avatar. Guy was in his late 60s looked frail & was walking with a cane. I looked at him & he stared back astonished that he seemed to know that I recognized who he was. I'm sure it was him.
Liar.

He was wheelchair bound from an accident in the West End in the early 80's. I bought him Chinese food once, his caregiver picked it u

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@

RIP..he was fun..
Liar.

He was wheelchair bound from an accident in the West End in the early 80's. I bought him Chinese food once, his caregiver picked it u

I thought he was from Toronto..

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Originally from York County Ontario, moved to Vancouver, broke his back due to "misadventure" when he was a playa back in the early 80's.

He did die due to heart issues back in late 2019.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Originally from York County Ontario, moved to Vancouver, broke his back due to "misadventure" when he was a playa back in the early 80's.

He did die due to heart issues back in late 2019.

yeah thats right York County.. phew that woula been awkward..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He went on and on how he was bring this nigga in, that nigga here on BF? Just how many new posters have come because of him? Must all because ghosts only he can see and post cuz from what I see the so called King brought none.

So much for the KING and his so called power influence and all that uncool bullshit. Stick to flipping burgers Captain Foolie. Its all you can do and got.

He actually brings any people. What he does is rally for posters he doesnt like to be banned.

He already said all the "heavy hitters" are already here. That's the few people he likes because they hate the same people he hates.

He is pathological drama lol. Nothing more.
Bloody attention whores if only I could swat the away like a mosquito like in real life. RAID should be readily available on these sites. Only thing is I'd need a year supply every week.

Maybe posting more dumb beastialty pics will do the job you fucking retarded jackass.
Naw
Yeah. Pal. You're a fucking piece of shit, the way you talked about BF and his family, I'd have had you bounced out of here on your empty head so fast it would have made Gutterballs vagina spin.
Oh?
What dickhead? Can you not comprehend that?
Angry?
You noticed that too huh?

Dunno about you, but I've never seen a "female" get this irate online and spew so much toxic, foul-mouthed venom.

The combination of seething buttsore and potent stimulants make this individual(s) particularly unpleasant to be around.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

RIP..he was fun..
Liar.

That's what I was lead to believe also.

RIP Yorkie. He was oldskool based and hated the woke shit.

Gutterballs2

Banned
Banned
He went on and on how he was bring this nigga in, that nigga here on BF? Just how many new posters have come because of him? Must all because ghosts only he can see and post cuz from what I see the so called King brought none.

So much for the KING and his so called power influence and all that uncool bullshit. Stick to flipping burgers Captain Foolie. Its all you can do and got.

He actually brings any people. What he does is rally for posters he doesnt like to be banned.

He already said all the "heavy hitters" are already here. That's the few people he likes because they hate the same people he hates.

Bloody attention whores if only I could swat the away like a mosquito like in real life. RAID should be readily available on these sites. Only thing is I'd need a year supply every week.

Maybe posting more dumb beastialty pics will do the job you fucking retarded jackass.
Naw
Yeah. Pal. You're a fucking piece of shit, the way you talked about BF and his family, I'd have had you bounced out of here on your empty head so fast it would have made Gutterballs vagina spin.
Oh?
Angry?

Dunno about you, but I've never seen a "female" get this irate online and spew so much toxic, foul-mouthed venom.

The combination of seething buttsore and potent stimulants make this individual(s) particularly unpleasant to be around.
Disturbing behavior. If a "female" was ever that out of line in real life she would be swiftly put in her place. In this caste I really believe there are two if not more people under that account. Sounds read a lot like Oak when "she" is calmer. Sometimes like KM. A lot of serious mental afflictions under that profile.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Naw
Oh?
Angry?

Disturbing behavior. If a "female" was ever that out of line in real life she would be swiftly put in her place. In this caste I really believe there are two if not more people under that account. Sounds read a lot like Oak when "she" is calmer. Sometimes like KM. A lot of serious mental afflictions under that profile.
I don't think large Lily uses the handle, it's supposedly Mongtini and his brother. But yeah, whoever it is they're an unhinged schizo.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sez @Aryan : “Dunno about you, but I've never seen a "female" get this irate online and spew so much toxic, foul-mouthed venom.”

Oh, really?

Been observing your interactions with teh wimminz on teh forumz for years, mate, and I can’t think of a single gal you haven’t served with this exact rant at some time or another.

Even Ves got a taste of your misogynistic vitriol in the past.

You’re the very definition of an Incel, Scouse. You consider all “birds” venomous.

Stick to latex and silicone, dude. Literally.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Uh ohhh

Haw Haw
Notice how Dove says you're obsessed with her but in the last 2 weeks she's been on here interloping on your threads? Gee, for someone that wants all this "stalking" to stop, she sure has a funny way of showing it. What an absolute fucking tard.

Your obsessive focus on me and your need to type "Dovey" every few posts in every thread whether I'm here or not.

Its cringey how you guys try to pretend anyone gives a single fuck about either of you and that other people are "obsessed".

Convincing yourselves?
What's "cringey" is you wanting the Martini beat down to stop but here you are jutting your cum covered snout in all things Martini. For someone that doesn't want to be included in the Martini drama, you sure have a funny way of showing it you victim card playing hypocritical whore.

Flynn is right @Dove. Dove, you need to to end it. You aren't doing anything for the female cause taking KM baits. You know you are doing that right?

I for one don't want to go over your past history with your mistake friending KM offline.

I dont even hardly read their posts, Cas. If they are "labeling" me a narcissist, that's because that's what I call them and that's what narcs do lol.

You coming over to SG or what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Naw
Oh?
Angry?

Women dont act like that. Flynn is a male thing. 100 percent.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Uh ohhh

Haw Haw

Convincing yourselves?

I dont even hardly read their posts, Cas. If they are "labeling" me a narcissist, that's because that's what I call them and that's what narcs do lol.

She was banned or her account was deleted.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sez @Aryan : “Dunno about you, but I've never seen a "female" get this irate online and spew so much toxic, foul-mouthed venom.”

Oh, really?

Been observing your interactions with teh wimminz on teh forumz for years, mate, and I can’t think of a single gal you haven’t served with this exact rant at some time or another.

Even Ves got a taste of your misogynistic vitriol in the past.

You’re the very definition of an Incel, Scouse. You consider all “birds” venomous.

Stick to latex and silicone, dude. Literally.

Yiiikkkeess.

As a woman who appreciates having sex based rights....who is addressing a male who does NOT think women should worry about rapist violent men lest they be "misandrists"....you are kinda the only male I've encountered in a while - besides the usual riff raff- who spews misogynistic nonsense at me.

I know its tempting to dehumanize certain sorts of opposition but reality is reality.

You are the ONLY male here who has became shitty with a woman over the topic of women's actual rights.

You know what group is far worse then uncles? TRAs. That's demonstrably true. The same hatred and violence towards women....especially lesbians.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Naw
Oh?
Angry?

Women dont act like that. Flynn is a male thing. 100 percent.
He uses a similar style to King Poofter, but with more aggression and slightly more intelligence. But the latter is a bit hit and miss! I swear it’s an open account!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Uh ohhh

Haw Haw

Convincing yourselves?

She was banned or her account was deleted.

Alright I'm gonna go try to fix that.