Rudeness Is On The Rise

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ya'll must really love that fool.
Is it your new job here to keep an eye on me ? ;) lol.. I'm thinking you're not getting enough attention, so you feel the need to comment on what I and others post.. :) Is that it? :) I'm in the rude section, being rude... so I think I'm in the right thread :) lmao!!! So there :p

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey - if feeding trolls is your thing you're doing a great job, mate!
Just to let you know.. YOU ARE BECOMING THE TROLL, ffs :) AND.. I notice you 2 ONLY talk smack to women.. Um? That let's me know that you are cowards :)

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
"Some
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
say that a lack of respect is a serious problem while 60% think that rude behavior is on the rise.
This seems like an epidemic, with one act of rudeness inspiring another and ultimately creating a spiral of rudeness.
Imagine this scenario: Someone is annoyed by a rude driver who cuts them up on their way to work. That person walks into the office to be greeted cheerily by a colleague, but can only complain about the rude driver.
In turn, the co-worker takes this as a personal slight and
, ultimately taking it out on the next person arriving at work. That third person responds to the hurt by being grumpy and rude.
And so the cycle of rudeness marches ever onward, thanks to the action of that inconsiderate driver."

Source:

Whatever.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

WHATEVER.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I ran across this and guess who came to mind- - - - - - -- -

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
nXbTUdR.gif

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Rudeness is intolerable no matter who it is.

You better never move to India,China ,Russia just to name a few where being rude is a way of life !

PS-You would not have made it in the Military for even 1 week- - - - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You better never move to India,China ,Russia just to name a few where being rude is a way of life !

I used to live in a neighborhood where the Chinese moved in in droves and it was chaos, most self centered inconsiderate cunts you'll ever see because to them, it's all normal. All the stray cats and even the pigeons all but disappeared from the area. They'd cut lines, stop in the middle of the street to unload packages for three minutes without pulling over a single inch (right before a green light too), casually drop their garbage right out the car window or take a seat on your fender to gab on a cell phone even if you were sitting in your fucking car, hock loogies or blow their snot out of one nostril on the sidewalk in front of you while you're in the middle of hosing it down, etc, etc, etc., all done like nothing, as if proper.
There was no talking or reasoning so it took years of beating the living daylights out of them to deliver the message of American cultural social etiquette until they finally got the hint. Chinese brilliance? I'll tell you right now, it's a fucking myth.

When the Olympics were held in Beijing, China knew the eyes of the world would be upon them and started cracking heads on how they carried themselves regarding all the above which included heft fines for discreetly dropping a turd wherever and whenever the impulse struck them.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

I used to live in a neighborhood where the Chinese moved in in droves and it was chaos, most self centered inconsiderate cunts you'll ever see because to them, it's all normal. All the stray cats and even the pigeons all but disappeared from the area. They'd cut lines, stop in the middle of the street to unload packages for three minutes without pulling over a single inch (right before a green light too), casually drop their garbage right out the car window or take a seat on your fender to gab on a cell phone even if you were sitting in your fucking car, hock loogies or blow their snot out of one nostril on the sidewalk in front of you while you're in the middle of hosing it down, etc, etc, etc., all done like nothing, as if proper.
There was no talking or reasoning so it took years of beating the living daylights out of them to deliver the message of American cultural social etiquette until they finally got the hint. Chinese brilliance? I'll tell you right now, it's a fucking myth.

When the Olympics were held in Beijing, China knew the eyes of the world would be upon them and started cracking heads on how they carried themselves regarding all the above which included heft fines for discreetly dropping a turd wherever and whenever the impulse struck them.

You're right. "Ancient noble culture" my ass, their behavior is borderline subhuman. Makes a fella wanna become Chief Smackaho of the Whuppa-Nass Nation.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="knife wielder, post: 38197, member:

PS-You would not have made it in the Military for even 1 week- - - - - - - -[/QUOTE]

And why the hell would I, or anybody else for that matter, want to join the military?[/QUOTE]

a-badass-seal.jpg

You get lots of toys to play with and blow up shit and get pay for it and if you are really good at it you get medals to show the ladys who want to fuck you until your eyes pop out !

akontum.jpg