Russian Navy has new Weapon that makes targets Hallucinate and Puke

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
The Russian Navy reportedly has a new weapon that can disrupt the eyesight of targets as well as make them hallucinate and vomit. Russian state news agency RIA Novosti reported that a Russian military contractor has installed the weapon on two Russian warships. The weapon fires a beam similar to a strobe light that affects the target's eyesight, making it more difficult for them to aim at night. During testing, volunteers reportedly used rifles and guns to shoot targets that were protected by the weapon. The volunteers reported having trouble aiming because they couldn't see.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Standard cat and mouse shit. We've been playing with optical and audible countermeasures forever and in Somalia we used them to break up the crowd, insight fear and give them all diarrhea. On the DMZ in Korea UV lasers are discreetly aimed at each other's binoculars to discourage looking that aren't in the visual spectrum, so without noticing or feeling anything, your cornea is getting irreversibly fried. You find out in the middle of the night when your eyes burning, but too late. Now filters are used on the lenses, so, it's like a game of the smarter mouse and needing make a better trap, always evolving. War tech is pretty scary so I'm glad I'm on the team with the bigger brain.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
America will nuke Russia from their West and Britain will nuke from the East using our 16+ hydrogen bombs from our subs in Scotland... I’m literally 20 miles away from a stockade of nukes in submarines... Britain’s nuclear capability should strike fear in the world...

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The U.S is the daddy... The Russians wouldn’t get a heavy weight bomb near that region! Russian skies would look like this if they tried...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Russia is badass
We have a moron sighting!!!

Aw shit. Your lungs are still functioning.
You are a FUCKING DICK STICK...
uvIjmr1.gif

SAWA

The Loner
don't care about nukes. i would be worried about survivors.
if russkies and muricas actually threw their goddamn nukes at each other and dust bowled the earth, i rather be located in the ground zero
at least it's better than to live with vault tec selling me vaults..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Would you rather be hit with a Nuclear bomb or be locked in a room for 1 year with knife wielder ?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Would you rather be hit with a Nuclear bomb or be locked in a room for 1 year with knife wielder ?

I'd go with the Knife as silencing him if necessary would be an easy option, especially since he doesn't carry a knife and I do.

OP
OP
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Russia
in the form of an undersea torpedo with a 100-megaton nuclear warhead that's designed to be unstoppable against all missile defenses and create tsunami-size waves, and a radioactive hellstorm that stomps out life on earth for thousands of square miles for decades.

"It cannot be excluded that one of the Poseidon with a 100 megaton nuclear warhead will lay low off the US coast, becoming 'the doomsday weapon.' Thus an attack on Russia, will become a suicidal misadventure," the paper said.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Standard cat and mouse shit. We've been playing with optical and audible countermeasures forever and in Somalia we used them to break up the crowd, insight fear and give them all diarrhea. On the DMZ in Korea UV lasers are discreetly aimed at each other's binoculars to discourage looking that aren't in the visual spectrum, so without noticing or feeling anything, your cornea is getting irreversibly fried. You find out in the middle of the night when your eyes burning, but too late. Now filters are used on the lenses, so, it's like a game of the smarter mouse and needing make a better trap, always evolving. War tech is pretty scary so I'm glad I'm on the team with the bigger brain.
would love to PM you as i suffer some russian dutch intel tech crap .. want to know your knowledge abt it.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Russia
in the form of an undersea torpedo with a 100-megaton nuclear warhead that's designed to be unstoppable against all missile defenses and create tsunami-size waves, and a radioactive hellstorm that stomps out life on earth for thousands of square miles for decades.

"It cannot be excluded that one of the Poseidon with a 100 megaton nuclear warhead will lay low off the US coast, becoming 'the doomsday weapon.' Thus an attack on Russia, will become a suicidal misadventure," the paper said.
it's like making an artificial meteor or loading a meteor with a 1000 megaton nuke to steer at the right time into the atmosphere to hit russia nothing can kill the meteor if sped up ... bashing into putin's country .. but there's better i'm sure .. perhaps like a "poseidon" that splits open attacking multiple targets across russia .. beacons or lasers underwater could help .. as to income speeding projectile underwater with counter torpedo's ... all quite cool but not much technical stuff to find in the interwebs .. would be cool to invent some stuff when alone.