Sad but true

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfffftt... I have a friend from Germany.. and their restrictions are worse than ours...Saying that we wouldn't be wearing masks and social distancing if Trump weren't President is absolutely insane.

We have 300k deaths and we wear masks and socail distance.

And its entirely Trumps fault. Trump did this.

Except in other countries. They are better than us....because they wear masks and socail distance.

The reasoning with the Orange Man Bad cult will make you dizzy. Nothing is even relevant to them unless they can slam Trump with it.
I guess I'm stunned that he would suggest that because of Trump, we are wearing masks and social distancing. Like uhh? Is it Trump's fault for the rest of the world having to do the same?.. Blows my mind.. never have witnessed such stupidity :/

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"Hatred of liberals is all that's left" bahahahahaaaa that's so fuckin dumb of a statement and could be applied to anything ever and always, libtards are hated because they suck balls and have self hatred issues, that's why they'll always be cunt lords! There's no liberal pussies in Africa, tell me fuckin why that is you intolerable fucks! Tell me!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pfffftt... I have a friend from Germany.. and their restrictions are worse than ours...Saying that we wouldn't be wearing masks and social distancing if Trump weren't President is absolutely insane.

Except in other countries. They are better than us....because they wear masks and socail distance.

The reasoning with the Orange Man Bad cult will make you dizzy. Nothing is even relevant to them unless they can slam Trump with it.
I guess I'm stunned that he would suggest that because of Trump, we are wearing masks and social distancing. Like uhh? Is it Trump's fault for the rest of the world having to do the same?.. Blows my mind.. never have witnessed such stupidity :/

It's the hate they project on us. It makes them say and believe irrational things. They need to rationalize their hatred of him and those who support him.

Read about the psychological impacts of propaganda and this will make more sense.

Our country is being groomed to collapse from within.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
There would be less people DEAD

Q

Banned
"Hatred of liberals is all that's left" bahahahahaaaa that's so fuckin dumb of a statement and could be applied to anything ever and always, libtards are hated because they suck balls and have self hatred issues, that's why they'll always be cunt lords! There's no liberal pussies in Africa, tell me fuckin why that is you intolerable fucks! Tell me!
This is pure humor coming from you. Thanks, you made me laugh! :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you really a mod here?
Why do you ask?
Did I hurt you?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Tell the truth victim, nobody is buying it... You're trying something that you cannot, fle this board while you have a smidgen of humility left or you'll be pulverised with real emotional con sequin

Q

Banned
Tell the truth victim, nobody is buying it... You're trying something that you cannot, fle this board while you have a smidgen of humility left or you'll be pulverised with real emotional con sequin
Stop talking bullshit. It's just a friendly advice, all you do is embarrassing yourself...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is honestly just a really dumb opinion piece. It is sad so many people are unable to figure out the difference between opinions and facts.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send hamberders
Site Supporter ☠️
Derr, i liek Trump cuz he piss off libtards!

51nYTZSpS3L._AC_UL600_SR510,600_.jpg

duh hahaha fu libs! lolol pwnt!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump IS NOT responsible for the Virus, putz.. And if you're worried about a President "remembering" You need to worry about Biden who doesn't even know where he is half the time. :facepalm: I wouldn't let that guy take my dog out to take a shit, ffs.

No, but he is responsible for the response, which was dishonest, disorganized, and similar to how a mafioso would have handled it. So, yeah, he killed people.

So which part of the response was responsible for killing people and what should have been done?
Why bother reasoning with morons

I posted like 9 videos showing clearly how local democratic leaders in some of the hardest hit states were encouraging people to dismiss the severity of t he virus back in February. In fact, Pelosi herself encouraged participation in the Chinese new year celebrations.

These dupes are going to believe what occupydemocrats tells them to believe. End of.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course you had WHO tweeting this in Jan.
okdYpnZ.jpg

And Biden wants to start providing these jackoffs with 450 million in AMerican tax dollars.

THe moron and the gimps that support him :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Trump IS NOT responsible for the Virus, putz.. And if you're worried about a President "remembering" You need to worry about Biden who doesn't even know where he is half the time. :facepalm: I wouldn't let that guy take my dog out to take a shit, ffs.

No, but he is responsible for the response, which was dishonest, disorganized, and similar to how a mafioso would have handled it. So, yeah, he killed people.

So which part of the response was responsible for killing people and what should have been done?
oh boy... this is the part where lotus will claim she's not going to "waste her time" providing you these mysteriously non existent facts

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You expect logic and common sense coming out of a moron soyboy libtard like sewagemajor?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I been told you sewagemajor was the dumbest fucking reject on any of these boards

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I been told you sewagemajor was the dumbest fucking reject on any of these boards
I've tried my best to like semenmajor, he said earlier "you really a mod here" without me saying anything to him, KAT meltdowned his ass straight away when BF 2:0 was born, she hates his guts and said a few times he gives her the creeps, some fuckers never change!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like threads where you talk to yourself Stubby

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I like threads where you talk to yourself Stubby
How am I talking to myself if you’re here responding, retardmajor?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've tried my best to like semenmajor, he said earlier "you really a mod here" without me saying anything to him, KAT meltdowned his ass straight away when BF 2:0 was born, she hates his guts and said a few times he gives her the creeps, some fuckers never change!
She can spot a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! obviously

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She can spot a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! obviously

More PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. I hope you not abusing yourself right now.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Here's some fresh meat for alla y'all. It's a lib opinion piece in a lib publication, and I'm sure y'all can refute the content in four of five posts if Breakfall's not too hungover j00's not roid raging too hard this morning. Just give me one page of CONTENT and then y'all can return to trying to run all the libs off of the forum.

Hatred of liberals is all that’s left of conservatism

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The fact that your merry band of perverts associate here together is enough to make a gut wrench.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell me. How can I take a person seriously who just got out of prison for assault, and is tempted to do it all over again. Give me a hint

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell me. How can I take a person seriously who just got out of prison for assault, and is tempted to do it all over again. Give me a hint
Well you should've spoken to me earlier about your concerns instead of avoiding it since you feel that way, what post was it that hurt you ant forced your hand?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
True, although he chose to ignore it for the last 10 months. Don’t you remember him saying it was nothing. It will disappear as the weather gets warmer. What bullshit. I believe Trump is personally responsible for half of the covid deaths. His revenge for being impeached. His life and well being is on the rocks. As for the new PresidenT the US public elected him.

You realize it was FAUCI who said the warm weather and humidity could help? If any of actually watched the briefings you guys would know most of the stuff you complain about was said by Fauci and reiterated by Trump.

But you guys dont watch anything. You wait for op eds to come out and tell you that Trump said to inject bleach....that's the extent of left knowledge on what was done regarding the virus.

The operative word is "could." Trump ran with it and made false claims all over the place. He didn't "parrot" anything. He just made up shit whenever he felt like it. I don't read op-eds. But I have seen Trump speak blatant lies hundreds of times.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
True, although he chose to ignore it for the last 10 months. Don’t you remember him saying it was nothing. It will disappear as the weather gets warmer. What bullshit. I believe Trump is personally responsible for half of the covid deaths. His revenge for being impeached. His life and well being is on the rocks. As for the new PresidenT the US public elected him.

You realize it was FAUCI who said the warm weather and humidity could help? If any of actually watched the briefings you guys would know most of the stuff you complain about was said by Fauci and reiterated by Trump.

But you guys dont watch anything. You wait for op eds to come out and tell you that Trump said to inject bleach....that's the extent of left knowledge on what was done regarding the virus.

The operative word is "could." Trump ran with it and made false claims all over the place.
Hi pervert!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The operative word is "could." Trump ran with it and made false claims all over the place. He didn't "parrot" anything. He just made up shit whenever he felt like it. I don't read op-eds. But I have seen Trump speak blatant lies hundreds of times.
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sympathiser is gonna stick if you're not careful

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sympathiser is gonna stick if you're not careful

Oh, fuck off. You people lie as much as Trump does.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q