Sad but true

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
True, although he chose to ignore it for the last 10 months. Don’t you remember him saying it was nothing. It will disappear as the weather gets warmer. What bullshit. I believe Trump is personally responsible for half of the covid deaths. His revenge for being impeached. His life and well being is on the rocks. As for the new PresidenT the US public elected him.

You realize it was FAUCI who said the warm weather and humidity could help? If any of actually watched the briefings you guys would know most of the stuff you complain about was said by Fauci and reiterated by Trump.

But you guys dont watch anything. You wait for op eds to come out and tell you that Trump said to inject bleach....that's the extent of left knowledge on what was done regarding the virus.

The operative word is "could." Trump ran with it and made false claims all over the place. He didn't "parrot" anything. He just made up shit whenever he felt like it. I don't read op-eds. But I have seen Trump speak blatant lies hundreds of times.
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! sympathiser is gonna stick if you're not careful

Oh, fuck off. You people lie as much as Trump does.
Having a bad day are we?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
True, although he chose to ignore it for the last 10 months. Don’t you remember him saying it was nothing. It will disappear as the weather gets warmer. What bullshit. I believe Trump is personally responsible for half of the covid deaths. His revenge for being impeached. His life and well being is on the rocks. As for the new PresidenT the US public elected him.

You realize it was FAUCI who said the warm weather and humidity could help? If any of actually watched the briefings you guys would know most of the stuff you complain about was said by Fauci and reiterated by Trump.

But you guys dont watch anything. You wait for op eds to come out and tell you that Trump said to inject bleach....that's the extent of left knowledge on what was done regarding the virus.

The operative word is "could." Trump ran with it and made false claims all over the place. He didn't "parrot" anything. He just made up shit whenever he felt like it. I don't read op-eds. But I have seen Trump speak blatant lies hundreds of times.

So what could have been done that wasnt done and what lies or made up stuff did he say exactly?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, fuck off. You people lie as much as Trump does.
Having a bad day are we?

My day is going fine. I'm not going to wreck it by reading lying nonsense. Thanks.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I wonder if it’s actually still teaching? She needs tabs on her tail-pipe! Let’s make that happen... Confused 5

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I think I could list a good 50 legitimate reasons liberals should be hate right off the top of my head

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So what could have been done that wasnt done and what lies or made up stuff did he say exactly?

Do you actually listen when he talks?

One of the things that could have been done is that Jared could have been prevented from holding up distribution of masks. You know he fucked with the delivery of masks to states because he was trying to make a PROFIT from people dying, right? This is fact, not liberal hysteria, like the hysteria you cons spread around based on zero facts.

Another thing that could have been done, instead of lying repeatedly about the virus going away, Trump could have encouraged people to fucking wear masks instead of encouraging them to act like fucking morons who think not wearing a mask = freedom. And he could have worked to make them available early on.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
NS50gRk6ghjliNcImJLOG8S3DYS6fTPqgU1ZKXpjxgQUFQfvz0A00JiWdXdsKyJTA4tsS2pDXVYTtix_o8ii250CEMwOXoKxjNOzy2IJP_FsgZJ1V8Ccv4oCNBIQ6vkWGVKCIOBT0gPdaFjxi3Wb3n8SgjqQVF5xPmp4Hecph3cTu2DGxpTh4cs2hMQxZnNFSThkeXn5hUHNNHLSaBm-ciTm3N7jpw75IF7NbLclXNaFMvy3rAkFh5Twdx4ydN9wAXUlwvsflRVJxqYpu-dNwKTi9laGxlztAV3Mkv-K1zsg0m5WHJJsQM7UH7OMuPOUUS6tnM99tQfK4cVTeFGIg9hxOLzAeEkEyg4sgI-WtifRJkwZiaJ2iUJsTNbTf9TjKeR0M_BZPKEE-WMo6Y1gcJbAl4bKHX8ASh_DH9nBjORYjR9O8aSlk5X5jm7rU8S2I-g24x9gIeV807Hh37P7Gc3Mj7PrvJsazl2gZGAGl8C3LxWC_AAYwNThj3xSAnY7hjn0mYlxPls_sjr3w-Ap7IrRSGHwWBYjSXQeAnlaOgLV6kzVLoDOU5uyCY5DYJb4wMtXsX6Aawnnaq89uc6A9pKTm7X3FgRPTxhPYWnNcxD_cdiDecdehmQnMZCIE8gwQRUimAiVGhB01P9dMzAnW5kk-jj60oENIxC4ihyBWby60kntKf_oIm0rU2aN=w475-h625-no

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

One of the things that could have been done is that Jared could have been prevented from holding up distribution of masks. You know he fucked with the delivery of masks to states because he was trying to make a PROFIT from people dying, right? This is fact, not liberal hysteria, like the hysteria you cons spread around based on zero facts.

Another thing that could have been done, instead of lying repeatedly about the virus going away, Trump could have encouraged people to fucking wear masks instead of encouraging them to act like fucking morons who think not wearing a mask = freedom. And he could have worked to make them available early on.

Firstly, the stock piles should not have been left empty. That has nothing to do with Trump. Whitmer put off receiving PPE in favor of some political circus where she flat out LIED about vendors not speaking to her.

Also it wasnt Trump that first stated it COULD just go away. Again, that was FAUCI. Most of everything Trump said was him saying what the task force....and Fauci, had said. I just posted a video of this, that shows Fauci saying these things.

I DO listen to Trump talk. So it's easy when people grab a few sentences to twist into another narrative(like Trump supposedly saying the virus WILL be gone by Easter, or we should all inject bleach....the examples are endless)....and when you try to correct this by showing what was actually being said, you get called a liar. It's like people are determined to believe what they want regardless if it's true or not.

If Trump is to blame for people dying of Covid, (even in far smaller numbers than first predicted) it's funny how no other leaders are being blamed. And Obama wasnt being blame for H1N1 deaths as well as THAT awful spread. The government hardly did fuck all. Because it's really not their damn job to protect our health. That's OUR job.

We didnt get a vaccine for that nearly as fast as we are getting this one, either.

States are directly responsible for making sure they have enough resources in case of an emergency like this one. And they all knew if we were hit with another pandemic they were ill prepared, and nothing was done. You cannot blame that on Trump. Hate him all you want.....but its letting those responsible entirely off the hook. Which is bad for ALL of us.

We just had a major influenza wave that was so bad some states declared a state of emergency, and many hospitals were setting up triage tents outside. They were overflowed and low of resources... this was just 2018. So why did none of these states prepare for this?

And Trump most certainly DID encourage people to wear masks. He even sells MAGA masks to his base to encourage use. He said wearing them was patriotic.

And regardless that people are arguing about how the government shouldnt be mandating it, people ARE wearing them. You hardly ever see people without them. And the case numbers rise.....and they rise in democrat states even, where you know everyone is wearing them.

It's not working. Clearly. And people are taking unessesary risks under the belief the masks will protect them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Come on, Dove. Fauci said it once, and he used a qualifier. He also said many other things. Trump is the one who ran with it for strictly political purposes and repeated it for MONTHS. Please stop being a partisan hack. The difference between me and you is that if Biden pulls any shit like this, I will not hesitate to admit it and call him on it, because I am not a blinded partisan hack like you Trumpeciles.

Most of the people who are taking risks are not mask wearers. They're dumb cuck "covid is not real" hillbillies.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Firstly, the stock piles should not have been left empty. That has nothing to do with Trump. Whitmer put off receiving PPE in favor of some political circus where she flat out LIED about vendors not speaking to her.

Also it wasnt Trump that first stated it COULD just go away. Again, that was FAUCI. Most of everything Trump said was him saying what the task force....and Fauci, had said. I just posted a video of this, that shows Fauci saying these things.

I DO listen to Trump talk. So it's easy when people grab a few sentences to twist into another narrative(like Trump supposedly saying the virus WILL be gone by Easter, or we should all inject bleach....the examples are endless)....and when you try to correct this by showing what was actually being said, you get called a liar. It's like people are determined to believe what they want regardless if it's true or not.

If Trump is to blame for people dying of Covid, (even in far smaller numbers than first predicted) it's funny how no other leaders are being blamed. And Obama wasnt being blame for H1N1 deaths as well as THAT awful spread. The government hardly did fuck all. Because it's really not their damn job to protect our health. That's OUR job.

We didnt get a vaccine for that nearly as fast as we are getting this one, either.

States are directly responsible for making sure they have enough resources in case of an emergency like this one. And they all knew if we were hit with another pandemic they were ill prepared, and nothing was done. You cannot blame that on Trump. Hate him all you want.....but its letting those responsible entirely off the hook. Which is bad for ALL of us.

We just had a major influenza wave that was so bad some states declared a state of emergency, and many hospitals were setting up triage tents outside. They were overflowed and low of resources... this was just 2018. So why did none of these states prepare for this?

And Trump most certainly DID encourage people to wear masks. He even sells MAGA masks to his base to encourage use. He said wearing them was patriotic.

And regardless that people are arguing about how the government shouldnt be mandating it, people ARE wearing them. You hardly ever see people without them. And the case numbers rise.....and they rise in democrat states even, where you know everyone is wearing them.

It's not working. Clearly. And people are taking unessesary risks under the belief the masks will protect them.

"Do wut I says, not what I does!" Trump The Elder.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Come on, Dove. Fauci said it once, and he used a qualifier. He also said many other things. Trump is the one who ran with it for strictly political purposes and repeated it for MONTHS. Please stop being a partisan hack. The difference between me and you is that if Biden pulls any shit like this, I will not hesitate to admit it and call him on it, because I am not a blinded partisan hack like you Trumpeciles.

Most of the people who are taking risks are not mask wearers. They're dumb cuck "covid is not real" hillbillies.
You obviously like the phrase, “partisan hack”...you seem to using it on every other post. Get a life you dismal idiot!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stick to Stubby who talks about it constantly. Ever notice?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, but con pedos are A-OK with these partisan hacks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, but con pedos are A-OK with these partisan hacks.
Look....there....you said it again!!! Faaaaaaaaark! :Scream:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He repeated what Fauci and the experts had said. The only ones "running with" anything here has been the media.

And this whole people without masks thing is BS. The vast majority of people are wearing them, whether they agree or not.

I live in a mostly Trump supporting rural area of my state. I have yet to see anyone without a mask. People are wearing them.

This is just another way to cause hate and division among Americans. Taking the actions of a fringe minority and presenting it as the face of the whole.

If people were more invested in watching the entire briefings and focusing on the facts and the important info here.....we would be having a much different conversation.

Covid really should not be a political weapon.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And also, I dont even buy into two parties. If you think there is a difference between dems and republicans in the government.....well.

Lotus you keep calling me a partisan hack. But I've actually only voted for democrats up until 2016. And I didnt bother in 2012.

You seem to call me this when I argue against the regular, partisan left anti Trump sophistry.

Do you think that support of Trump is a sign of partisanship? Where do you get that I'm a "partisan hack"?

You wanna criticize Trump, fine. But criticize him for things that are true and that he is responsible for. Otherwise the partisan hackery might be on you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And also, I dont even buy into two parties. If you think there is a difference between dems and republicans in the government.....well.

Lotus you keep calling me a partisan hack. But I've actually only voted for democrats up until 2016. And I didnt bother in 2012.

You seem to call me this when I argue against the regular, partisan left anti Trump sophistry.

Do you think that support of Trump is a sign of partisanship? Where do you get that I'm a "partisan hack"?

You wanna criticize Trump, fine. But criticize him for things that are true and that he is responsible for. Otherwise the partisan hackery might be on you.
It’s her favourite phrase...luckily none of us have to live with it. Her token-husband needs a medal for perseverance. :o-o:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s her favourite phrase...luckily none of us have to live with it. Her token-husband needs a medal for perseverance. :o-o:

Lol. I like Lotus. Though I'm 100 percent sure her husband shares her political views lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol. I like Lotus. Though I'm 100 percent sure her husband shares her political views lol.
I hope she’s starting flossing, that dry-mouth must be a bit on the nose. Ooooooooh! :Hmmm:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most of what you said is true except that last bit there. Around half of the people who died were in nursing homes in blue states where the Democrat governor's ordered covid positive patients to be put in rooms next to sick elderly people. You know, the highest of high risk groups. So please come back to reality on that score.

Sure, Trump is an asshat, always has been, but the outbreak continues us to be worst in big urban blue states like mine where just about everyone wears masks. Masks do help, modestly, by preventing infected people from sneezing or coughing as far. That said, a mask won't protect an uninfexted person unless it is an N95 and an N95 only lasts about 20-30 minutes tops before your breath makes it wet and thus useless.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Here's some fresh meat for alla y'all. It's a lib opinion piece in a lib publication, and I'm sure y'all can refute the content in four of five posts if Breakfall's not too hungover j00's not roid raging too hard this morning. Just give me one page of CONTENT and then y'all can return to trying to run all the libs off of the forum (Good luck there, Contards - Holliday).

Hatred of liberals is all that’s left of conservatism

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not just sitting at home though. They can act on the hate.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's some fresh meat for alla y'all. It's a lib opinion piece in a lib publication, and I'm sure y'all can refute the content in four of five posts if Breakfall's not too hungover j00's not roid raging too hard this morning. Just give me one page of CONTENT and then y'all can return to trying to run all the libs off of the forum.

Hatred of liberals is all that’s left of conservatism

Not just sitting at home though. They can act on the hate.

The proud boys are mostly Hispanics.

And that mess was because counter protesters went inciting violence.

And fuck BLM. They shoot black children and burn poor communities.