SADaaronRockMonkey is a gay kiddo

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
@SADaaronRockMonkey is a gay kid. Please be kind to him, he is a bit retarded.

During the pregnancy, his mother drank a lot of liquor, smoked (weed) and used lots of different drugs, that resulted in him being a total retard. His mommy and daddy have thrown him out of the house, so now he is living on the state.

But non the less, we all LOVE YOU, @SADaaronRockMonkey! We really do not!

He is also delusional, since he claims to have a job and an own business in IT. He unfortunately forgot the URL from his website... So, no he is not a little liar, he is just retarded

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

During the pregnancy, his mother drank a lot of liquor, smoked (weed) and used lots of different drugs, that resulted in him being a total retard. His mommy and daddy have thrown him out of the house, so now he is living on the state.

He is also delusional, since he claims to have a job and an own business in IT. He unfortunately forgot the URL from his website... So, no he is not a little liar, he is just retarded

:LOL2:

Ur getting me mixed up with someone else, u turncoat foo’! Go away, dutchie!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

:LOL2:

Ur getting me mixed up with someone else, u turncoat foo’! Go away, dutchie!
No, I am sure I mean you

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Aaaaaaaahhhh the retard has nothing to say anymore? To bussy driving his booming business?

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
I was perfect baby. 6 pounds of perfection. I haven’t had any illnesses whatsoever, mentally or physically. Total greatness. Literally the only medical scare I’ve had was after I got my tonsils and adenoids removed when I was 7. After I got them out in hospital, it had an adverse effect, resulting in more cold and sore throats and ear infections than before I got them out. Anyway, when I was 9 I took a really bad ear infection (glue ear) and had to go in to hospital for 2 days for minor operation. The op involved receiving a small puncture in my left ear drum to drain the fluid (catarrh) and then a grommet inserted to pressurise the ear. The grommet stays in ear until the puncture in ear drum heals naturally and this natural process eventually pushes the grommet out and that’s the end of left ear infection. Viola. Perfecto. That’s literally the only brush I’ve had with a medical problem, and it was only minor.

I still look like zac effron and have many dollas and properties.

You will always be a dutch fugg-up, though, and a very predictable and boring one. I should be cloned.

Going to gym in West Hamilton street, in Baltimore now. Tell Loch I said hi cap’n.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The poor little junkie grew up on glue and Buckfast, he never stood a chance living on a Jock council estate.

Now he just fills his days by lashing out online anonymously while intoxicated.

Sad really, but that is modern day Scotland in a nutshell.

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
The poor little junkie grew up on glue and Buckfast, he never stood a chance living on a Jock council estate.

Now he just fills his days by lashing out online anonymously while intoxicated.

Sad really, but that is modern day Scotland in a nutshell.

Put a leash on it son, before u get bitten. I am from MD, originally from GA.

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Never been to court, which is unusual for a working class lad from Atlanta, GA. Had many scares. Hitting gym, then gonna smash my girlfriend (sexually). What about u, sud? More right wing literature?