Sadly Trump's All Important Endorsement was not enough to bring out the Sexual Abuse Vote in Nebraska.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
GettyImages-1394820412-4x3-1.jpg

Trump even pulled out the double thumbs up, sometimes life just isn't fair!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Former President Donald Trump’s perfect 2022 endorsement record is no more. After all 36 Senate, House or governor candidates he endorsed in Texas, Indiana and Ohio won their primaries, Trump-supported businessman Charles Herbster lost his bid for Nebraska governor last night.

36 out of 37 won. Fukin superb!!! Whats bidens percentage? :Popcorn:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Former President Donald Trump’s perfect 2022 endorsement record is no more. After all 36 Senate, House or governor candidates he endorsed in Texas, Indiana and Ohio won their primaries, Trump-supported businessman Charles Herbster lost his bid for Nebraska governor last night.

Would you have endorsed and voted for Charles Herbster if you were a card carrying Republican in the state of Nebraska @Lokmar?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
lmao -- the TDS is so strong they have to act like a 98.9% winning streak is some kind of failure

They are bitching and slamming Republicans for not voting for a sex offender.

Like that's actually happening right now. That's what he is doing......mocking people for withdrawing their support for a candidate busted in sex abuse.

I guess he thinks everyone should know AHEAD of time, before anything even comes up....that a person is a sex offender.

All while Democrats literally protect sex offenders on their end and continue voting for them, even after admitting they believe the sex offenders victims because "tEh sTaKeS r hIhGh".

I'm really not sure what his point even is. He is just mindlessly spewing.

I mean yeah....some guy people were supporting lost all his support when it turned out he was a sex offender. Wtf is wrong with that? Probably people who are perfectly fine with sex offenders in office as long as they are democrats really think they are doing something here.

They should be taking notes, frankly. Normal people do not knowingly support sex offenders.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmao -- the TDS is so strong they have to act like a 98.9% winning streak is some kind of failure

Like that's actually happening right now. That's what he is doing......mocking people for withdrawing their support for a candidate busted in sex abuse.

I guess he thinks everyone should know AHEAD of time, before anything even comes up....that a person is a sex offender.

All while Democrats literally protect sex offenders on their end and continue voting for them, even after admitting they believe the sex offenders victims because "tEh sTaKeS r hIhGh".

I mean yeah....some guy people were supporting lost all his support when it turned out he was a sex offender. Wtf is wrong with that? Probably people who are perfectly fine with sex offenders in office as long as they are democrats really think they are doing something here.

They should be taking notes, frankly. Normal people do not knowingly support sex offenders.

Men who grow up in repressed environments often end up with behavioural problems like Hebster @Dove y.

Then they don't know how to behave or control themselves around women later in lifel

I've seen men like that. One guy I knew hit on some guy's wife.
The husband was furious at the other guy, cancelled all business dealings with him the next day. Bugger couldn't even control himself around another guy's wife.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Would you have endorsed and voted for Charles Herbster if you were a card carrying Republican in the state of Nebraska @Lokmar?
Couldnt tell ya, josephine. I dont know shit about him. I looked into Roy Moore's past tho and I'd vote for him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Men who grow up in repressed environments often end up with behavioural problems like Hebster @Dove y.

Then they don't know how to behave or control themselves around women later in lifel

The husband was furious at the other guy, cancelled all business dealings with him the next day. Bugger couldn't even control himself around another guy's wife.

They know damn well what they are doing is wrong. They do it anyway.

Dont give them any credit Joe. They DO know better. Everyone understands these concepts of keeping our hands to ourselves.

If they didnt know better, they wouldnt try to hide it and deny it.

The shitbag who attacked me knew what he was doing. He didnt care. He laughed about it. I wasnt even a human being to this monster. I was a piece of garbage he could do what he wanted to and he could have left me for dead and went on with his destructive and evil existence without a single bit of remorse or empathy.

You give rapists too much credit.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They know damn well what they are doing is wrong. They so it anyway.

Dont give them any credit Joe. They DO know better. Everyone understands these concepts of keeping our hands to ourselves.

The shitbag who attacked me knew what he was doing. He didnt care. He laughed about it. I wasnt even a human being to this monster. I was a piece of garbage he could do what he wanted to and he could have left me for dead and went on with his destructive and evil existence without a single bit of remorse or empathy.

Whos sez I'm validating them?

I've just observed how some guys behave when they're around women.

And some of them just can't control themselves.

They turn inta dogs/animals.

I had ta control my urges too when I was a Limo driver cuz there were all these foxy women comin' inta the car all the time.

One time I drove a car of 14 beautiful bridesmaids includin' the bride.

Cripes they all looked like fashion models in a Vogue Magazine.

They were 10 outta 10 on the most important day in one them girls lives.

They could touch me all over but I couldn't touch them.

Didn't seem like much of a ffair exhcange, eh. ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They know damn well what they are doing is wrong. They so it anyway.

Whos sez I'm validating them?

I've just observed how some guys behave when they're around women.

And some of them just can't control themselves.

They turn inta dogs/animals.

I had ta control my urges too when I was a Limo driver cuz there were all these foxy women comin' inta the car all the time.

Joe I didnt say you were validating them. I'm saying that by suggesting they just dont know better or that they have no self control you are giving them too much credit.

Do I really need to tell you that some people are genuine monsters? They know....they could control themselves, but they CHOOSE not to?

And some of these men are astounding cold and calculating.

To be fair to your point....I get what you are you are talking about, men that just act up and get obnoxious and stupid. Sometimes push a few boundaries. But they are psychos. It's not acceptable behavoir......but it's not malicious or even dangerous(depending on circumstances). I dealt with men like that constantly as a dancer.

I'm talking about predatory rapist men.....the ones who actually cross the boundary. Not the playful idiot men who just push it and back off when told. These are not the men raping women and/or children. And they all still "know better". YOU know better.

And women ought to keep their hands to themselves as well and understand some men are very dangerous.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Clearly Senile @Joe objectifies women.

I do not think he has ever done well in the romance department.

And on that note....

Things That Never Really Happened