Sadly......RIP Blandscape

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Tis a sad day.

It has come to my attention that Cameron AKA Blandscape has succumbed to colon cancer while under hospice care for the last two months.

As many of you know, I truly enjoyed Blands content, even his voice messages.

Bland was a shooting star snuffed out too soon, a prince in exile.

From what I was told, the tumors hanging out his asshole looked like a pair of really big lips, and when he moved around it looked like an old man eating taffy.

Rest in peace, Cam. You earned it.

KM

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Tis a sad day.

It has come to my attention that Cameron AKA Blandscape has succumbed to colon cancer while under hospice care for the last two months.

From what I was told, the tumors hanging out his asshole looked like a pair of really big lips, and when he moved around it looked like an old man eating taffy.

KM

Would you stop!

Seriously! If you're going to talk about Blandy then you must tell the truth. The tumors residing outside his asshole made it look as though he had a vagina. Imagine being in hospice for colon cancer and now the doctors want to study your newly discovered twat. No one deserves that fate.

Oh it gets worse. It was just leaked to me that word got around the hospice facility that Blandscape was in possession of a pussy. Unfortunately, a Kill Bill moment happened when one of the hospice staff named Dove took unauthorized pictures of Bland's bowel movements and sent them to her 19th "husband" she met off 4Chan. Shortly after taking the photos she tried raping Blandscape while he slept, she probably would have had no resistance but unfortunately he died before she could penetrate his newly formed colon cancer hymen. A real shame.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a nice thought The Ruler, but why would you post this in the 'Meltdown' section?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Tis a sad day.

KM
Stick to playing dress—up fag!