Sadly, my almost 20 year friendship with Flea has ended

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Lily, Poofer clearly lives by The Code: "Bro's Before Ho's"

You should try to show the same fellowship with other women.

Lily and Flea: The Sisterhood

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't actively dislike Flea. I was supportive of her until she decided to kick me in the teeth. Now, I keep my distance from her best I can because the drama is off-putting. It's actually embarrassing.

However, I am not going to allow her to continue kicking me in the teeth when she is and will continue to be the poster that she is...she spends so much energy and time badmouthing me, here and at other forums.

I've never done what she's done. Posting other's PI under different accounts and for different people. Have I been a cunt online? Absolutely. I own it. If someone posts something I can exploit, will I exploit it? Yes, I may very well exploit it.

I don't hunt people down, I don't research them on search engines...it is a game. I try playing within the boundaries that are drawn at these forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, Poofer clearly lives by The Code: "Bro's Before Ho's"

You should try to show the same fellowship with other women.

Lily and Flea: The Sisterhood

I'm ready to be in community with other women. The problem with us women is that we're cunts and don't play well together. Only women that I can feel any level of kinship with is @Murdock and @Moonpie. But they're not here often. @Omnipotent will turn on me in a NY minute. She posted that Breakfall was the one that turned on me over the Flynn troll about his mom. It took 2-3 whining posts from Breakfall for her to turn back on his side.

I don't see a remedy to this problem. I'm not going to try. I pm'd for a pow-wow months ago and never got a response. It takes two...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
It's Bonesaws fault. He cast a spell on Flea.
I 100% agree with this.

Bonesaw is an untalented hack who sucks the talent out of everyone around him because he made a deal with the devil, the sickening baldy.

The men at Fleas shit hole need to fill up their ass cracks with concrete. Bonesaws there…..waiting…..

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
By friendship he means the parasitic hostage situation he had with someone he views as easy to manipulate.

Just one less prop on the stage of the Poofer show.
Hey stupid, ask Flea how many times I “manipulated “ her.

How’s your dead forum coming?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I 100% agree with this.

Bonesaw is an untalented hack who sucks the talent out of everyone around him because he made a deal with the devil, the sickening baldy.

The men at Fleas shit hole need to fill up their ass cracks with concrete. Bonesaws there…..waiting…..
I've never quite got the fact that some people think he's a good poster.I've ran over him several times with little to no effort.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm ready to be in community with other women.
That is the first step.

The problem with us women is that we're cunts and don't play well together.
And it is good to realize this as you move forward in your relationship with Flea.

I constantly have to remind myself that women can be difficult to deal with when interacting with them. It is the hormones and chemical imbalances. And the internal message that they have to constantly prove themselves.

Plus, the two of you are stubborn as all get-out.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I've never quite got the fact that some people think he's a good poster.I've ran over him several times with little to no effort.
He’s not.

Bonesaw has always been horrible and will never rise above certain jerker.

His gimmick has always been sucking up to admins. When he finds admins he can’t suck up to he tries bad mouthing said forums until he’s blue in the face.

There’s also, and I’m shocked nobody has ever pointed this out the “Bonesaw I’m on vacation who’s going to die” curse, where this clown announces he’s going on vacation then all of a sudden a public place gets shot up and many get murdered.

Coincidence! I think not

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey stupid, ask Flea how many times I “manipulated “ her.

How’s your dead forum coming?
Amusingly less then a week ago it was claimed that from now on there would be NO cross forum drama.If you now look at the gook cashew or tiny tims shit hole,it's only getting posts because of `cross forum drama`.It's like they only have this place to talk about.

Talentless hacks,the lot of them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That is the first step.

And it is good to realize this as you move forward in your relationship with Flea.

I constantly have to remind myself that women can be difficult to deal with when interacting with them. It is the hormones and chemical imbalances. And the internal message that they have to constantly prove themselves.

Plus, the two of you are stubborn as all get-out.

It's not hormones, The Prowler. It's the world women inhabit. Women all over the world swim in an ocean of misogyny. And these women do the best they can within this reality.

Women are called upon to be:

employees
mothers (for those that are) and take the majority of the responsibility on
cook
clean
be a caring daughter to her parents
be a shoulder to cry on for her friends and dozens of other things I can't enumerate at the moment.

It's all demands and very little support and understanding from anyone. Never mind actually getting any gratitude. eta: I forgot, our male counterparts expect us to be sexpots and hot for them, even in contexts where there's never going to be sex. We're reduced to body parts, great tits, hot ass, blow job lips...and we become garbage the minute we don't exist to make men cum. We now exist in a world where there are males, can't call them men, who think if they don't get a piece of ass, they get to kill people.

Think about all that garbage that you DON'T have to deal with...

I think shrinking my ego enough to pm and attempt to discuss the conflict shows that I'm not too stubborn at all.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Amusingly less then a week ago it was claimed that from now on there would be NO cross forum drama.If you now look at the gook cashew or tiny tims shit hole,it's only getting posts because of `cross forum drama`.It's like they only have this place to talk about.

Talentless hacks,the lot of them.
It’s simple.

They don’t like the fact they’re not needed here and are wondering out loud why this place is still the biggest forum in this community without them.

Your talking about narcissistic retards who thought everyone would frolic to my trophy forum just cuz and nobody did.

Here we’re giving everyone the chance to shine and giving everyone the spotlight on the biggest stage. We are creating new names with what we have to work with instead of suppressing ppl from having fun.

Fuck them.

Hey dumbasses, never under estimate your opponent. Especially when there’s a few ppl here who actually know what they’re doing.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It’s simple.

They don’t like the fact they’re not needed here and are wondering out loud why this place is still the biggest forum in this community without them.

Your talking about narcissistic retards who thought everyone would frolic to my trophy forum just cuz and nobody did.

Here we’re giving everyone the chance to shine and giving everyone the spotlight on the biggest stage. We are creating new names with what we have to work with instead of suppressing ppl from having fun.

Fuck them.

Hey dumbasses, never under estimate your opponent. Especially when there’s a few ppl here who actually know what they’re doing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The beard. I just know the beard is behind this very tradgdedy news
that mutherfucker eyeballs me an gives me a screwsface evrytime I pass it in the BF hallway
like YEAHHHhhh fucker I'll git yoo

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

3-D347920-8-B52-4-B51-BEAD-67-A47-D7689-D3.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandscape has really misjudged the amount of time it takes to go "aghhhh" on his vocaroos

Pretend they're your dick and keep them short, could ya?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blandscape has really misjudged the amount of time it takes to go "aghhhh" on his vocaroos

Pretend they're your dick and keep them short, could ya?

he talks as though every word is forced out of his piehole by the mighty thrust of a black anaconda ffs :OhGawd:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Blandscapes AVI tho' it's the fucking single moast frightenest halloween mask evA' :LOL3: