Sadly, my almost 20 year friendship with Flea has ended

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Cheers…I wasn’t trolled…my mother was disrespected. You know as well as I do, if you said that kind of thing to an Australian or a South African to his face…your fucking teeth would get knocked the fuck in.

This stupidity just goes around in circles at the moment. No flaming or trolling worthy of a mention. Just a toxic cunt and a wank sock carrying on.

End of story…
Dude.

That's like the 9th person that stated "you were trolled."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's nice.

But seriously, was I ever "evil" to you? My "evil" is the same as a burning flame shining bright into the night or the gentle cascading of waves onto an already swaying dock.

Yes, I said you weren't evil in my penultimate post. I don't really think there are any evil people here.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re actually wrong about that. I’ll quickly explain it again: Lily send me several emails out of the blue that were titled DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

I thought to myself, “what did I do now?” But it was basically in response for me not sticking up for her while quite a few members were having a dig at her.

Shortly afterwards the Wank Sock Flynn started the disrespectful thread, Mexicunt lapped it up…and the rest is history.

Now listen…it’s not important to me anymore. It all happened shortly after my mother’s death anniversary and that time has faded…until next year.

Lily deserves everything she got and gets because she is simply toxic as fuck.

Flynn on the other hand is either a cum_bucket whore or an open wank sock geared by King Poofter & Co, either way…not worth my time pondering about it. It’s repetition is beyond boring, not only with me, but anyone that it seems to want to annoy.

I hope that’s clear as mud.

Cheers
:ThumbsUp1:

Nothing is clear… you have been acting like a prick for weeks now and sucked me in to this worm hole and I just stop-by to make Lily laugh and say hi to a few old friends before my boyfriend gets irritated that I’m on my phone and I have to get back. I still have rope burn from the last time damnit!

This whole time I thought this was all because Lily laughed at a Flynn post ripping you, then you said Flynn didn’t troll you about your mum earlier in THIS thread and now you’re here admitting that Flynn trolled you… I’m getting dizzy….

Here are the facts:

Flynn trolled you about your mother. The fact that it was around the anniversary of her passing only strengthens my theory. (PS I’m sorry about your loss, mang ~ may she rest in peace).

Posters should be hitting that LOL button when they actually laugh out loud over a post…. regardless of who posts it >>> but that would require a level of maturity few are equipped for….. so….

Let it go. It’s that simple…

It bothers you and you showed everyone it bothered you… so now we all have to look forward to this happening again next year…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh right, I must have dreamed all the times he got involved when you were being trolled and told us to stop, he even said something like "Don't you care about her feelings?" LOL.

Clearly you don't give a fuck about his feelings and never did, you were just content to latch onto that small bit of support you were receiving, but when the tables were turned and he needed support, you turned your back on the guy.

If that isn't the behaviour of an utter cunt, I don't know what is...

I don't remember him saying that. I always knew you didn't care about feelings because you're a prick.

See the difference between Flynn and you retards is that Flynn is just trolling, while for you and your ilk it's real. You cunts actually hate me. Which is funny because how the hell do I have any impact on your life that you can't just scroll past.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In this day and age of ppl sticking knifes in your back for a quick gotcha, the one thing that was always paramount was the friendship that Flea and yours truly has had and has survived for 19 fucking years.

19 fucking years on these forums me and Flea, who’s real name is Karen, have trolled most of the idiots for nothing but the pleasure of watching said idiots act like complete fools.

And now, for the first time in forever, we have decided to go our separate ways.

Other then the fact she lusts to have skin as white as mine, I will never say anything bad about Flea. She is a great human being with a big heart and the only person I’ve ever met, even when she was an obnoxious troll, was 100% real.

God bless you, Karen

I’m throwing a bull shit flag on this, Poofer… I’m gonna need you to essssssplain this to me so I can understand…

I’ve known Big since 2005. Where the fuck did you meat Flea? Webtv?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See the difference between Flynn and you retards is that Flynn is just trolling
You know this how exactly? And for the record, I don't "hate" anyone on here, that would be retarded.

It's amusing how the term "trolling" is regularly used as a kind of safe word, which some people believe gives them carte blanche to behave like an asshole and say the cruelest shit, without being held accountable, because they were only "trolling". :Crazy:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You know this how exactly? And for the record, I don't "hate" anyone on here, that would be retarded.

It's amusing how the term "trolling" is regularly used as a kind of safe word, which some people believe gives them carte blanche to behave like an asshole and say the cruelest shit, without being held accountable, because they were only "trolling". :Crazy:

The moment someone writes "troll" or "trolling" is the moment they lose face and whatever remnants of credibility they might have once ever had.

It's in the by-laws and code.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should get struck by lightning, you're constantly racist and nasty. Fuck off with your bullshit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Flynn

The Flynn account is used by a few people to protect themselves when they want to flame/troll. Since Flynn does not really exist, anything said to Flynn does not hurt them. It is a form of insulation.

And it usually works.

But sometimes, like right now, the "Flynns" reading this are getting a lump in their stomach.

They feel exposed.

They realize their.

Cowardice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Flynn account is used by a few people to protect themselves when they want to flame/troll. Since Flynn does not really exist, anything said to Flynn does not hurt them. It is a form of insulation.

And it usually works.

But sometimes, like right now, the "Flynns" reading this are getting a lump in their stomach.

They feel exposed.

They realize their.

Cowardice.

It's clear there are different people. I haven't addressed it since SG because it's a troll where no one can "prove" anything.
No one has to "prove" what is so obviously the case. We're on a forum, not in a court of law.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because as usual you're attempting to twist reality to suit your argument and making yourself look an idiot in the process.

Reality? You're the retard that doesn't understand basic trolling. If someone can force to do something to try to "get them", they're winning.

It's no wonder you're a NAZI

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Flynn

And it usually works.

They feel exposed.

They realize their.

Cowardice.
The "guest" post feature on some forums is used in a similar manner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet far more people have a problem with you, than they do with me.

Must be "racism" or some shit, huh?

I don't kiss ass like you do. If you kiss the right insecure ass, it will make you friends.

That's the big secret about ass kissing, both ass kisser and ass kisee are insecure. A secure person doesn't kiss ass nor enjoy having their ass kissed.

But you won't understand that either.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't kiss ass like you do. If you kiss the right insecure ass, it will make you friends.

That's the big secret about ass kissing, both ass kisser and ass kisee are insecure. A secure person doesn't kiss ass nor enjoy having their ass kissed.

But you won't understand that either.
That's interesting...

Which asses do I kiss?

Aren't you the one who is infamous for kissing any ass within the vicinity and then being told to fuck off when they inevitably get tired of you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Have you developed an allergy to keyboards or something?

I would have thought by now that you would have picked up on the fact that I don't listen to those vocaroo things....

Clearly not, however.