Sadly, my almost 20 year friendship with Flea has ended

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
In this day and age of ppl sticking knifes in your back for a quick gotcha, the one thing that was always paramount was the friendship that Flea and yours truly has had and has survived for 19 fucking years.

19 fucking years on these forums me and Flea, who’s real name is Karen, have trolled most of the idiots for nothing but the pleasure of watching said idiots act like complete fools.

And now, for the first time in forever, we have decided to go our separate ways.

Other then the fact she lusts to have skin as white as mine, I will never say anything bad about Flea. She is a great human being with a big heart and the only person I’ve ever met, even when she was an obnoxious troll, was 100% real.

God bless you, Karen

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In this day and age of ppl sticking knifes in your back for a quick gotcha, the one thing that was always paramount was the friendship that Flea and yours truly has had and has survived for 19 fucking years.

19 fucking years on these forums me and Flea, who’s real name is Karen, have trolled most of the idiots for nothing but the pleasure of watching said idiots act like complete fools.

And now, for the first time in forever, we have decided to go our separate ways.

Other then the fact she lusts to have skin as white as mine, I will never say anything bad about Flea. She is a great human being with a big heart and the only person I’ve ever met, even when she was an obnoxious troll, was 100% real.

God bless you, Karen

She's disagreed about a few things... so?

Puh-leeze...

Chill!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

God bless you, Karen
Fuck off faggot!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

God bless you, Karen

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, it’s over.

For her birthday this year I sent her a 25 dollar Taco Bell gift card.

And even now, it’s still money we’ll spent.
What's going on here?

Did I miss something? Why are you always slithering around with a "look at me! look at me!" post?

I thought being Flea's longest and bestest friend for like ever, you could at least come up with a better lame to round out your relationship with Flea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
By friendship he means the parasitic hostage situation he had with someone he views as easy to manipulate.

Just one less prop on the stage of the Poofer show.