Sadly, my almost 20 year friendship with Flea has ended

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I was going to emoji that but couldn't find one that represents pulling the pin and tossing the grenade.
gCibJiu.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I read online that you’re the default “middle man” in the all male daisy chain over at Stubby’s next failure.
You’ve obviously heard wrong sunshine. Recently, I’ve only made a handful of posts. Reason being: I’m generally too fucking busy to spread my love over too many forums.

Big business and all that… technically I’m out of semi-retirement to keep up with demand. Delegating and all that…

:Wise1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey @Admin. you could’ve donated a bit to her charity. I’m a bit disappointed that you didn’t. You could’ve helped an entire family.

It’s a common trait of you selfish leftists to pipe up over everything, but do very little in return to remedy the situation.

I think that’s one of the prime reasons you people have very little respect…

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey @Admin. you could’ve donated a bit to her charity. I’m a bit disappointed that you didn’t. You could’ve helped an entire family.

It’s a common trait of you selfish leftists to pipe up over everything, but do very little in return to remedy the situation.

I think that’s one of the prime reasons you people have very little respect…
Stubby is a charity case?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
:LOL3:

Not quite appropriate... I doubt the shrapnel would have hit him.
If it had been in the "Like" popup emojis I might have used it anyway though.
That is a selfpwn emoji.
Also, you said grenade. No point in regretting it now. ;)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's not hormones, The Prowler. It's the world women inhabit. Women all over the world swim in an ocean of misogyny. And these women do the best they can within this reality.

Women are called upon to be:

employees
mothers (for those that are) and take the majority of the responsibility on
cook
clean
be a caring daughter to her parents
be a shoulder to cry on for her friends and dozens of other things I can't enumerate at the moment.

It's all demands and very little support and understanding from anyone. Never mind actually getting any gratitude. eta: I forgot, our male counterparts expect us to be sexpots and hot for them, even in contexts where there's never going to be sex. We're reduced to body parts, great tits, hot ass, blow job lips...and we become garbage the minute we don't exist to make men cum. We now exist in a world where there are males, can't call them men, who think if they don't get a piece of ass, they get to kill people.

Think about all that garbage that you DON'T have to deal with...

I think shrinking my ego enough to pm and attempt to discuss the conflict shows that I'm not too stubborn at all.

Let us check how this all applies to Flea:

employees Check :RightOn:
mothers (for those that are) and take the majority of the responsibility on Check :RightOn:
cook Check :RightOn:
clean Check :RightOn:
be a caring daughter to her parents Check :RightOn:
be a shoulder to cry on for her friends and dozens of other things I can't enumerate at the moment. Check :RightOn:

Lily, it looks like you have a lot of reasons to respect Flea.

Maybe these are the things the two of you can focus on.

The two of you share an unbreakable bond in The Sisterhood.

Who did what to whom in the past is done.

Bygones.

It is time to move forward in The Sisterhood.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let us check how this all applies to Flea:

employees Check :RightOn:
mothers (for those that are) and take the majority of the responsibility on Check :RightOn:
cook Check :RightOn:
clean Check :RightOn:
be a caring daughter to her parents Check :RightOn:
be a shoulder to cry on for her friends and dozens of other things I can't enumerate at the moment. Check :RightOn:

Lily, it looks like you have a lot of reasons to respect Flea.

Maybe these are the things the two of you can focus on.

The two of you share an unbreakable bond in The Sisterhood.

Who did what to whom in the past is done.

Bygones.

It is time to move forward in The Sisterhood.

Yes, I said it wasn't hormones.

I also said women are cunts. You didn't quote that.

You also glossed past me PMing to begin the process towards peace while she ramped up the insults.

Do not ask me again to be the one doing all the lifting. I'm a reasonable individual. I'm not being met with a reasonable counterpart. Not for the moment. We'll see if she can do her part. I welcome it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm ready to be in community with other women. The problem with us women is that we're cunts and don't play well together. Only women that I can feel any level of kinship with is @Murdock and @Moonpie. But they're not here often. @Omnipotent will turn on me in a NY minute. She posted that Breakfall was the one that turned on me over the Flynn troll about his mom. It took 2-3 whining posts from Breakfall for her to turn back on his side.

I don't see a remedy to this problem. I'm not going to try. I pm'd for a pow-wow months ago and never got a response. It takes two...

Ermmm, stoopid, I am on all your sides because 1. I ALWAYS tell the truth and 2. I have compassion for Breakfall being trolled by Flynn BECAUSE I put up with 100 x worse over my dead son for well over a decade, so do not give me any fucking pathetic "pity me" excuses YOU treat me like a cunt....capish???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ermmm, stoopid, I am on all your sides because 1. I ALWAYS tell the truth and 2. I have compassion for Breakfall being trolled by Flynn BECAUSE I put up with 100 x worse over my dead son for well over a decade, so do not give me any fucking pathetic "pity me" excuses YOU treat me like a cunt....capish???
Cheers…I wasn’t trolled…my mother was disrespected. You know as well as I do, if you said that kind of thing to an Australian or a South African to his face…your fucking teeth would get knocked the fuck in.

This stupidity just goes around in circles at the moment. No flaming or trolling worthy of a mention. Just a toxic cunt and a wank sock carrying on.

End of story…

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cheers…I wasn’t trolled…my mother was disrespected. You know as well as I do, if you said that kind of thing to an Australian or a South African to his face…your fucking teeth would get knocked the fuck in.

This stupidity just goes around in circles at the moment. No flaming or trolling worthy of a mention. Just a toxic cunt and a wank sock carrying on.

End of story…

My son was disrespected for over a decade PLUS people knew my rl details hence cops coming around to my house, people ringing me pretending to be my dead son and pizza to my house...

I am sorry it happened to you but you did attack the wrong person... You attacked Lily and I know why BECAUSE you expected her to be more outraged and she wasn't. I've been there, experienced that.

When it was happening to me trust me when I say this... they would have been killed on the spot...It would have been a completely involuntary action... They'd be dead and I'd be rotting in jail.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I had compassion for him as well, up until he decided it was my job to fight with random people on the internet that are trolling. Why? It's the nature of the beast. When I didn't do what he demanded he turned on me, for no reason. You seemed to agree that somehow that I was acting in bad faith.

Once he started talking about me having sex with my own 7 yr old grandson, it was on. He has to take responsibility for what he does, regardless of what others do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My son was disrespected for over a decade PLUS people knew my rl details hence cops coming around to my house, people ringing me pretending to be my dead son and pizza to my house...

I am sorry it happened to you but you did attack the wrong person... You attacked Lily and I know why BECAUSE you expected her to be more outraged and she wasn't. I've been there, experienced that.

When it was happening to me trust me when I say this... they would have been killed on the spot...It would have been a completely involuntary action... They'd be dead and I'd be rotting in jail.

I didn't know the whole story of what people did to you cops, calling you, etc. That is unconscionable. I don't understand that level of animosity. No matter what or who a person is online, that behavior on their part is grotesque.

I would have defended you to the end for that behavior had I been present at the time. It's about the shittiest I've ever read about.

What made them stop?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You were a shitbag for not defending Break against Flim when it trolled him about his dead mother, especially in such a disgusting way, after how much he defended you in the past and brought a lot of heat on himself by doing so.

The irony is, the people who trolled Caskur about her dead kid which you're pretending to be disgusted about, are the same clowns using the Flynn handle LOL.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You were a shitbag for not defending Break against Flim when it trolled him about his dead mother, especially in such a disgusting way, after how much he defended you in the past and brought a lot of heat on himself by doing so.

The irony is, the people who trolled Caskur about her dead kid which you're pretending to be disgusted about, are the same clowns using the Flynn handle LOL.

It's not my job to defend anyone from anything. Defended me? How did he defend me? By saying he likes big women? That's a defense of me?

Stupid. He in now at war with me and still posting about his chubby chasing.

He never actually said you people were wrong for your bullshit. I'm fine with that. He shouldn't have ever expected me to fight anyone when he didn't do shit for me.

Any adult man would have pushed back at demented fuckers like you who try to control who other people get along with.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well probably a combination of things but I had strong support by at least 3 good men online.

People that do the calling, sending pizzas, swatting etc are mentally ill. People that take up your profile pics and go around posting as you are also mentally ill. Signing up as you on different websites, posting as you, etc.

I know demented people think that's funny, but it's a sign of mental illness when you see someone so sociopathic.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

when confronted with an e-friend writting posts that dip below common decency its not always easy to challenge them. I am sure you have seen your e-mates behave irrationally at times.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when confronted with an e-friend writting posts that dip below common decency its not always easy to challenge them. I am sure you have seen your e-mates behave irrationally at times.

I want to make one thing clear. Flynn and I are not "e-friends". We are posters on a forum. That's it.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh ffs. caskur baited poasters with her rl details and milked every bit of attention.