Sadly, my almost 20 year friendship with Flea has ended

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It was permitted (read encouraged) by caskur. None of it is something i'd either permit for myself or want to in the first place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was permitted (read encouraged) by caskur. None of it is something i'd either permit for myself or want to in the first place.

It's good to get more information. I admit I was getting one side of the story.

A lot of the conflicts these days seem to be about boundaries about what's right or wrong. Unfortunately, many of the most vociferous of whiners want to act out in shitty ways without being called on it.

It's okay for them or their friends to be shitty...but it nothing can be done to them. That's utter horseshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My son was disrespected for over a decade PLUS people knew my rl details hence cops coming around to my house, people ringing me pretending to be my dead son and pizza to my house...

I am sorry it happened to you but you did attack the wrong person... You attacked Lily and I know why BECAUSE you expected her to be more outraged and she wasn't. I've been there, experienced that.

When it was happening to me trust me when I say this... they would have been killed on the spot...It would have been a completely involuntary action... They'd be dead and I'd be rotting in jail.
You’re actually wrong about that. I’ll quickly explain it again: Lily send me several emails out of the blue that were titled DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

I thought to myself, “what did I do now?” But it was basically in response for me not sticking up for her while quite a few members were having a dig at her.

Shortly afterwards the Wank Sock Flynn started the disrespectful thread, Mexicunt lapped it up…and the rest is history.

Now listen…it’s not important to me anymore. It all happened shortly after my mother’s death anniversary and that time has faded…until next year.

Lily deserves everything she got and gets because she is simply toxic as fuck.

Flynn on the other hand is either a cum_bucket whore or an open wank sock geared by King Poofter & Co, either way…not worth my time pondering about it. It’s repetition is beyond boring, not only with me, but anyone that it seems to want to annoy.

I hope that’s clear as mud.

Cheers
:ThumbsUp1:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh ffs. caskur baited poasters with her rl details and milked every bit of attention.

oh really.... Have you got any links to the first 10 years of my net life or just the picture I accidentally posted on 3rd Rail that you told EVERYBODY was there instead?

The last 6 years or so I couldn't give a flying mangled midget what trolls do or say... That's what you wankers can't get over. I was mangled and I prevailed,.... no thanks to nut hugging creeps like you.

carry on.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People that do the calling, sending pizzas, swatting etc are mentally ill. People that take up your profile pics and go around posting as you are also mentally ill. Signing up as you on different websites, posting as you, etc.

I know demented people think that's funny, but it's a sign of mental illness when you see someone so sociopathic.

well Pogo rang me... A Gay guy with breasts like that other person who posts here,... he pretended to be Kane my son and called me a bitch.... But he rang again later... we had a nice talk and he invited me to keep in touch on fb however I ignored his invite, naturally.

I don't want to be friends really with people who cross the line...

The sickest arsehole who still does the Kane stuff is Dum Sum Cun'T ie Cw's best mate. It is why I stopped posting on her forum.

He is in Australia again so we have extra security.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's not my job to defend anyone from anything. Defended me? How did he defend me? By saying he likes big women? That's a defense of me?

Stupid. He in now at war with me and still posting about his chubby chasing.

He never actually said you people were wrong for your bullshit. I'm fine with that. He shouldn't have ever expected me to fight anyone when he didn't do shit for me.

Any adult man would have pushed back at demented fuckers like you who try to control who other people get along with.
How did he defend you? Talk about fucking ungrateful.... he bent over backwards to defend your "honour" and fell out with numerous people in the process.

And how the fuck do you work out that I try to control who others get along with? That's the most blatant "No yUo!!" I've read in ages. You are the individual who is renowned for that kind of pyscho behaviour, not me.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's good to get more information. I admit I was getting one side of the story.

A lot of the conflicts these days seem to be about boundaries about what's right or wrong. Unfortunately, many of the most vociferous of whiners want to act out in shitty ways without being called on it.

It's okay for them or their friends to be shitty...but it nothing can be done to them. That's utter horseshit.

CW knows fuck all about my 19 years on the net.... I am NOT going publicly write the details on this site where I have now ressolved the issue with some of the people who instigated it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I want to make one thing clear. Flynn and I are not "e-friends". We are posters on a forum. That's it.

I used the term e-friends for want of a better term and I think you did consider her an e-friend especially when she was pouring firery coals on Dovey's pointy head for months on end.... Maybe a term up to her condemning your perceived stalking might be a like-minded e-friend.

You like nit picking a lot. Please try to curb your faux denials.

I realise now Flynn shattered your illusions and she has shown her true nature to you but you really missed out on the perfect opportunity to flame and win some brownie points.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I used the term e-friends for want of a better term and I think you did consider her an e-friend especially when she was pouring firery coals on Dovey's pointy head for months on end.... Maybe a term up to her condemning your perceived stalking might be a like-minded e-friend.

I realise now Flynn shattered your illusions and she has shown her true nature to you but you really missed out on the perfect opportunity to flame and win some brownie points.
Fat Lily would side with a cannibal who eats babies if she thought they would defend her and attack her enemies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How did he defend you? Talk about fucking ungrateful.... he bent over backwards to defend your "honour" and fell out with numerous people in the process.

And how the fuck do you work out that I try to control who others get along with? That's the most blatant "No yUo!!" I've read in ages. You are the individual who is renowned for that kind of pyscho behaviour, not me.

He never bent over backwards for shit. You can't even say how he did it. It should be easy enough since he "bent over backwards". But you just say things with no evidence.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She did flame Dove and it did amuse me. If you think that establishes a friendship, I wouldn't want to be one of your friends either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sometimes I wish I knew who some of these people, like Sum Cunt, were. The few scroll bombs I saw simply gave me the impression that he was better than Ambien at making insomniacs fall asleep.

That being said, I really doesn't matter who these people are...forums are filled with one person with multiple personalities if you ask me. Sort of like James McAvoy's character in Split

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have thought as much in my brief thoughts about who I am posting to at times. I suspect SC posts as Flynn sometimes, but it doesn't matter. Mostly because I'm not going to be trolled with that silly game. Guess who I am? Really, who gives a fuck.

"You're" just another asshole on the asshole farm...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He never bent over backwards for shit. You can't even say how he did it. It should be easy enough since he "bent over backwards". But you just say things with no evidence.
Oh right, I must have dreamed all the times he got involved when you were being trolled and told us to stop, he even said something like "Don't you care about her feelings?" LOL.

Clearly you don't give a fuck about his feelings and never did, you were just content to latch onto that small bit of support you were receiving, but when the tables were turned and he needed support, you turned your back on the guy.

If that isn't the behaviour of an utter cunt, I don't know what is...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She did flame Dove and it did amuse me. If you think that establishes a friendship, I wouldn't want to be one of your friends either.
Oh give it a rest, the pair of you were thick as thieves on here for ages and back on SG.

Presumably the e-trannie got sick of your constant whining.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh give it a rest, the pair of you were thick as thieves on here for ages and back on SG.

Presumably the e-trannie got sick of your constant whining.

You were one of the victims. I acknowledge that. I think Flynn and I were friends sort of like The West was with USSR during WWII. I'm the west btw in this analogy. Flynn is definitely part of the evil empire.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You were one of the victims. I acknowledge that. I think Flynn and I were friends sort of like The West was with USSR during WWII. I'm the west btw in this analogy. Flynn is definitely part of the evil empire.
The pair of you were united solely due to your hatred of others. That sort of relationship is destined to go sour eventually.

Not sure how I was a "victim", you two are easily the most trolled people on here.... look how many times Flim's been avvy hacked Lolz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The pair of you were united solely due to your hatred of others, that sort of relationship is destined to go sour eventually.

Not sure how I was a "victim", you two are easily the most trolled people on here.... look how many times Flim's been avvy hacked Lolz.
Yeah, that's what I kinda said. I lament that you don't understand the West vs USSR analogy, but alas, it is what it is.

You would think having your avvi hacked is a sign of that person being trolled. LOL @ U

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh. T'wasnt all bad. Had some good laughs and...that's about it. But in the end Lily, you know we're both completely different posters. You like prattling on and sewing up butt flaps while still trying to salvage whatever meaningless relationship can have you well sheltered. While being me as you soo eloquently posted is like the current or former "USSR." Yes. Lily. Maybe I am as cold as a Russian nuke hell bent on taking out Kiev. Perhaps, I don't need the adoration from the insipid and small minded tards on some mentally ill message board.

I kinda take offense to the word "evil" thrown around my way. I haven't sent "pizza" to anyone's domicile. I have not had someone "swatted,' so why am I being lumped in with "Evil?" Lily? Tell me how "evil" I was to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh. T'wasnt all bad. Had some good laughs and...that's about it. But in the end Lily, you know we're both completely different posters. You like prattling on and sewing up butt flaps while still trying to salvage whatever meaningless relationship can have you well sheltered. While being me as you soo eloquently posted is like the current or former "USSR." Yes. Lily. Maybe I am as cold as a Russian nuke hell bent on taking out Kiev. Perhaps, I don't need the adoration from the insipid and small minded tards on some mentally ill message board.

I kinda take offense to the word "evil" thrown around my way. I haven't sent "pizza" to anyone's domicile. I have not had someone "swatted,' so why am I being lumped in with "Evil?" Lily? Tell me how "evil" I was to you.

Well yes, we had some laughs. I assumed that was implicit. I see that I'm wrong that it was clear.

I don't seek adoration, I'm sorry, wrong beaner. You're mistaking me for Flea that has posted multiple times that I'm hated and not liked as she is...which still makes me chuckle.

The whole West vs Evil empire was facetious. I hardly think you're evil, just a few degrees meaner than I can be. Kudos to you, I know it's what you strive for, Flynn. I don't want to work that hard on any forum. Not anymore. The payoff just isn't there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well yes, we had some laughs. I assumed that was implicit. I see that I'm wrong that it was clear.

I don't seek adoration, I'm sorry, wrong beaner. You're mistaking me for Flea that has posted multiple times that I'm hated and not liked as she is...which still makes me chuckle.

The whole West vs Evil empire was facetious. I hardly think you're evil, just a few degrees meaner than I can be. Kudos to you, I know it's what you strive for, Flynn. I don't want to work that hard on any forum. Not anymore. The payoff just isn't there.
That's nice.

But seriously, was I ever "evil" to you? My "evil" is the same as a burning flame shining bright into the night or the gentle cascading of waves onto an already swaying dock.